Options

MY NEIGHBOR'S PREVIOUS JOB WAS TO MAKE ME SANDWICHES...and a guy i worked with killed his wife

Comments

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    you will not believe this, but the guy i work with who wanted me to buy his house to help speed up his divorce proceedings....stabbed his wife to death, in his house that he showed us, on thursday night. they have 2 kids who were in the house at the time, we're assuming. unreal story. i've sat next to him for 3 years. really nice, easy going guy.

surreal experience at work yesterday. can't put into words how bad i feel for his twins.

Holy shit ... :shock:

I guess the divorce proceedings and selling his house will be the least of his problems ... But the kids, just terrible.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    you will not believe this, but the guy i work with who wanted me to buy his house to help speed up his divorce proceedings....stabbed his wife to death, in his house that he showed us, on thursday night. they have 2 kids who were in the house at the time, we're assuming. unreal story. i've sat next to him for 3 years. really nice, easy going guy.

surreal experience at work yesterday. can't put into words how bad i feel for his twins.

:shock: How old are the kids?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Horrible
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    wow.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,364
    Longueuil wrote:

:shock: How old are the kids?

i think 6. maybe 7...so weird to read about this on news websites here and then it's even weirder reading the asshole comments below the story.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Found a couple articles via google about the incident. Crazy stuff.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,622
    Dude, that's nuts. Read about this on Philly.com yesterday. Wild
  • Options
    so....this thread really took a turn huh? ha...gotta try to laugh, i guess.

my wife's dad got mad at her because, knowing the story, she said how she sorta feels bad for him. and i let myself feel that way too at times....but then i get mad at myself for thinking that, knowing what he did. fucked up every imaginable way you try to look at it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    that's a fucked up story man.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    will you and the wife be purchasing the neighbor's home?

horrifying death = ghostly bullshit, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Is the killer also the sandwich maker?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jason P wrote:
    Is the killer also the sandwich maker?

i don't believe so.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    did he bail out...is he still reporting to work :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    nice looking neighborhood.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ....so back to my living nightmare. we closed on the house last week and moved into the short term (hopefully) rental. real nice place. real nice location. but grossly overpaying. sooo, ungodly grossly. feel like i'm in a dorm actually with how this is set up. there are hot girls literally everywhere though. :thumbup: :mrgreen:

meanwhile every day i see interest rates go up and up. makes my job harder and makes my eventual new home become more and more expensive. a double whammy, if you will. :evil:

ladies and gentlemen, pray for your juggs. :lol:

god speed!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ....so back to my living nightmare. we closed on the house last week and moved into the short term (hopefully) rental. real nice place. real nice location. but grossly overpaying. sooo, ungodly grossly. feel like i'm in a dorm actually with how this is set up. there are hot girls literally everywhere though. :thumbup: :mrgreen:

meanwhile every day i see interest rates go up and up. makes my job harder and makes my eventual new home become more and more expensive. a double whammy, if you will. :evil:

god speed!
    why not have a home built? you seem to be a successful juggs. why not construction, juggs, why?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

god speed!

so ur not buying the murder house then?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685

god speed!

Good luck brother! I thought of the people I know looking to buy currently a few days ago when I read of the remarkable house price jumped in May. Almost 13% rise in one month. :fp:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,026
    chadwick wrote:

god speed!
    why not have a home built? you seem to be a successful juggs. why not construction, juggs, why?
    Because that would definitely require pulling a permit!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

god speed!

yeah we've started tossing this idea around actually.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    holy shit, man. Just reading the last few pages of this thread. That is crazy! Good luck to you, hope you guys find something in your wheelhouse soon.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:

god speed!

so ur not buying the murder house then?

no, sir.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    holy shit, man. Just reading the last few pages of this thread. That is crazy! Good luck to you, hope you guys find something in your wheelhouse soon.

thanks. my timing blows! :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

thanks. my timing blows! :lol:
    thas what she said, Hey Oh!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dear, juggs

you would be very pleased with a home built to your liking. please consider my skills as your carpentor/construction leader. i've built treehouses, mowed lawns, waxed cars & i've erected more than five combat ready log forts.

sincerely,
    chadwick

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    dear, juggs

you would be very pleased with a home built to your liking. please consider my skills as your carpentor/construction leader. i've built treehouses, mowed lawns, waxed cars & i've erected more than five combat ready log forts.

sincerely,
    chadwick
    hellava resume you get there Chadders.

• Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Where I live, the housing situation would be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

Hopefully wherever you are, Mr. Juggs, you will have much better prospects!
    Prayin' to the house gods for you. :-)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    dear, juggs

sincerely,
    chadwick

we'd like one combat ready log fort please. concerned about the add-ons. how much would a walkout finished basement run us in one of those?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:
    Where I live, the housing situation would be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

Hopefully wherever you are, Mr. Juggs, you will have much better prospects!
    Prayin' to the house gods for you. :-)

there are house gods too? i can't keep track anymore...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    dear, juggs

sincerely,
    chadwick

we'd like one combat ready log fort please. concerned about the add-ons. how much would a walkout finished basement run us in one of those?
    you're asking a lot of a guy, sir!

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce