Astorians with tickets

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    PaulD wrote:
    Just a bit! 7 hours untill I can leave work...

I can't decide whether to listen to PJ at work today or not. Overkill, or just getting in the mood?

You could always 'suddenly get a bad headache' and come down the pub ;)
  • smunachensmunachen Posts: 19
    I am watching them load in the sound equipment into the Astoria now out of my office window.

Hopefully I time it right and sneak out the back just when the boys are rolling up for soundcheck...
    Perth 95, Perth 98, Perth 03, Astoria 06, Reading 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Wembley 07

http://iminhiding.blogspot.com
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    I have a hardcore pj friend who is flying in from mainland europe for the gig, and thought he had a ticket from gumtree, but nothing has arrived today - willing to go to £150, though obviously anything below that would be appreciated a lot from a true pj fan.

call me on 07867 631382 if you can help - I'll be in London from lunchtime onwards.

Thanks
    Matt
  • andshewasandshewas Posts: 31
    smunachen wrote:
    I am watching them load in the sound equipment into the Astoria now out of my office window.

Hopefully I time it right and sneak out the back just when the boys are rolling up for soundcheck...

Oh man I wish I was a little closer!!!! Can't see much from Victoria.... hehe 3 hours til I leave work and head on over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • niknik Posts: 262
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    I feel so ALIVE I need to Go and make sure I GOT ID to pick up tickets, give my DAUGHTER a LAST KISS as I HAIL HAIL a train. I feel COMATOSE as I check my REARVIEW MIRROR for any ANIMALs and oh OFF HE GOES, the postman, JEREMY, down to see the ELDERLY WOMAN BEHIND THE COUNTER IN A SMALL TOWN with my WISHLIST for tonights set.....ONCE again....i take a DEEP breath and BREATHE a sigh of relief that today is finally here.......

SEE Y'ALL LATER...
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
  • It's today! It's today! It's today! It's today!
    I'm gonna be driving to London just after lunch just to get down their early and hang around.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    need ur help

where else apart from the soho yha and the farrindon travell lodge are u ppl stay ing ?? the cheaper the better ! yha is full
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    smunachen wrote:

Let us know!!! I'll be in central London 1ish. Can I PM you my mobile number so you can call if you see them (assuming you have nothing else to do today but look out the window!)
    Yeah send it over. If I see anything I'll give you a call.

There's already dudes lining up outside the venue... that's devotion
    Perth 95, Perth 98, Perth 03, Astoria 06, Reading 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Wembley 07

smunachen wrote:

Thanks - done. Will you be at the George later on?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I have a hardcore pj friend who is flying in from mainland europe for the gig, and thought he had a ticket from gumtree, but nothing has arrived today - willing to go to £150, though obviously anything below that would be appreciated a lot from a true pj fan.

call me on 07867 631382 if you can help - I'll be in London from lunchtime onwards.

Thanks
    Matt

Get down the Royal George early today - 2pm - and you may get lucky.
    smunachen wrote:

Noooo way??? Crazy bastadio's!!!!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    The tickets Dave had organised for me haven't arrived today and he has had to leave for the train :(

Looks like I will be at The George ticketless.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    The tickets Dave had organised for me haven't arrived today and he has had to leave for the train :(

Bummer....
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Chime wrote:

That is so fucking lame man, can I pm you my mob number so i can meet upwoth you guys in the George so i know who to go upto. Although im sure I can spot a bunch of excited PJ fans in the pub
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • harper11harper11 Posts: 47
    if not youll look pretty cool walking into the pub asking people if they are from the pj message board
    Brisbane 21-3-1995, Brisbane 22-3-95, Brisbane, 14-3-98, Brisbane 15-3-98, London Astoria 20-4-2006
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks - done. Will you be at the George later on?

Maybe, depends on when I can skip out of work. Probably just have a beer at my desk and then lineup at 5.30.

If I can come down at 5, depends on how many people are queuing up.

• ArctangentArctangent Posts: 614
    from a very jealous non ticket holder, i hope you all have a great time tonight. can't wait to read about your thoughts on the gig tomorrow.

*hides head and cries*
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    harper11 wrote:
    if not youll look pretty cool walking into the pub asking people if they are from the pj message board

HAHA yeah ;)
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177

Thanks
    Matt
    off to london now, will be on my mobile.

my portuguese friend's ticket was the the 2nd extra ticket from Dave, but fell through.

let's have a great night!

matt
    Arctangent wrote:
    from a very jealous non ticket holder, i hope you all have a great time tonight. can't wait to read about your thoughts on the gig tomorrow.

*hides head and cries*

Cheers dude. We'll fill you in on it all tomorrow.
  • I take my train from brussels over 2 hours!! can't wait for tonight!

see you all

vince
    Astoria London (UK) 04-20-06, Arnhem (NL) 08-29-06, Antwerp (B - FINALLY!) 08-30-06 , Paris (F) 09-11-06, Nijmegem (NL) 06-28-07
    I take my train from brussels over 2 hours!! can't wait for tonight!

see you all

vince
    How about a small pack of Leonidas, chocolat noir, praline?
  • redrock wrote:
    How about a small pack of Leonidas, chocolat noir, praline?

Do you really want? And some REAL beer??
    Astoria London (UK) 04-20-06, Arnhem (NL) 08-29-06, Antwerp (B - FINALLY!) 08-30-06 , Paris (F) 09-11-06, Nijmegem (NL) 06-28-07
    Do you really want? And some REAL beer??
    Are you serious? If you really want to, I would be happy with a bottle (just one - don't want to overload you!) of either Fruit Defendu, St. Feuillien or Gouden Carolus. And though I have stuffed my face with chocolate over Easter, a couple of pralines, chocolat noir would be wonderful - only if you have time! I lived in Brussels for MANY years, I still have my parents, sister and friends there!
  • redrock wrote:
    Are you serious? If you really want to, I would be happy with a bottle (just one - don't want to overload you!) of either Fruit Defendu, St. Feuillien or Gouden Carolus. And though I have stuffed my face with chocolate over Easter, a couple of pralines, chocolat noir would be wonderful - only if you have time! I lived in Brussels for MANY years, I still have my parents, sister and friends there!

Seriously, that's possible! Where can we meet before the gig?
    At 6pm at the front of the royal george?
    I'll have a brown wind-breaker and a t-shirt with "in tartiflette we trust"
    Seriously, that's possible! Where can we meet before the gig?
    At 6pm at the front of the royal george?
    I'll have a brown wind-breaker and a t-shirt with "in tartiflette we trust"
    Sweet! I'l be at the George later on this afternoon so I'll see you there. I'll need to collect my tickets but the box office doesn't open until 6;30pm. Are you French or Flemish speaking (or are you English living in Brussels??)
  • redrock wrote:
    Sweet! I'l be at the George later on this afternoon so I'll see you there. I'll need to collect my tickets but the box office doesn't open until 6;30pm. Are you French or Flemish speaking (or are you English living in Brussels??)

OK I'm a french speaking belgian, but i speak aswell flemish.
    I leave my home now. See you there.
  • NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    Just thought I'd post! I'm right at the front of the line sitting outside the Astoria!!

Hope people are having as much fun!! And if your coming later have a great night :D

Oh yeaaaa
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • Just thought I'd post! I'm right at the front of the line sitting outside the Astoria!!

Hope people are having as much fun!! And if your coming later have a great night :D

Oh yeaaaa

Yowser...how many people are queuing? Or is it just you? ;)
    Knocking you out like Rocky Balboa
    Drown you in a flood deeper than Noah...