Astorians with tickets

Comments

• foxymop79 wrote:
    Thats a bummer, the bloke I got them off on ebay had shit loads - only cost me £3 or something as well!
    Actually i think i know the ones you're talking about cause i saw them and thought that as they had to come from America, they probably wouldn't come in time so thought i'd go with the "Safe" option and get them from a uk store website.
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Christ - I'm so excited I don't know what to do - think I might go pack, need to have an early night as it's a 5am wake up for me in the morning! But extreme makeover home edition is on at 9pm and I think I need a take-away, sod the diet I'm too excited to cook!

Sorry, I talk even more shite when I'm hyped than I do normally!!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Actually i think i know the ones you're talking about cause i saw them and thought that as they had to come from America, they probably wouldn't come in time so thought i'd go with the "Safe" option and get them from a uk store website.

I totally didn't think I would get them in time but just thought fuck it and bought them, couldn't find a UK source!!!!!

Jesus - this time tomorrow we'll be in the Astoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Well that makes me slightly angry!!!!!!!!
    I'm wondering about their camera policies now after reading another thread. I wonder if it's even worth me trying to take my digi cam in if i'm gonna have to queue to put it in the shitty cloakroom.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Whoops. I hope nobody was offended by my lack of enthusiasm for the sweat bands. Sounds like your quite into em. Just put it down to 70's child neuroses syndrome, or something : )
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Whoops. I hope nobody was offended by my lack of enthusiasm for the sweat bands. Sounds like your quite into em. Just put it down to 70's child neuroses syndrome, or something : )
    Quite into them? I wouldn't say that. I'm not a geek thanks.
    Quite into them? I wouldn't say that. I'm not a geek thanks.

O.k, I'm digging myself into a hole. I'll keep quiet : {
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k, I'm digging myself into a hole. I'll keep quiet : {
    I actually hadn't and still haven't even bothered to read what you're making reference to. So there's no need to even mention it. If i had read it and was bothered, i would've said something.
    Chill - personally, I'm just being a pj geek!!!! I admit it!!!! I'm sorry, I'll go into pj rehab after the gig!!!!! :-)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

This time tomorrow? Will the band be on? I reckon 24 hours and 15mins to go!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Chill - personally, I'm just being a pj geek!!!! I admit it!!!! I'm sorry, I'll go into pj rehab after the gig!!!!! :-)

I reckon a few of us will be joining you there. 45 mins to go and another 4 day weekend for me with Pj 2morrow. Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaahhh!
    Right, I'm going to have to get off this damn computer now - take away to order, bag to pack and pearl jam dvd's to watch (or maybe not - that might upset the boyf!) and dreams of Eddie to follow!!!

See you all tomorrow, hopefully at the George around 4ish, I'm short (5 2) short messy brown hair, complete grunger and will be wearing a totally retro blue, white and red sweatband!!!!!! LOL!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    This time tomorrow? Will the band be on? I reckon 24 hours and 15mins to go!!!!

I agree. I reckon 7:30 they'll be on. I'm gonna go inside the venue at 7pm. I don't wanna get too caned beforehand though as I want to remember it all the next day.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Right, ... and pearl jam dvd's to watch (or maybe not - that might upset the boyf!) and dreams of Eddie to follow!!!

.quote]

What.. and openly admiting to dreaming of lovely Eddie won't upset boyfriend?
  • thanks guys! i checked the first page....i'm first on the list! (i know, i know...alphabetical order...)
    i may be able to get there for a beer or two, but i dunno... i'll be on my own, will there be a designated greeting party there for me? someone holding up a sign with my name on, airport style?
    i suppose once a few of you guys get in the pub, all the locals will get the hell out!! : )

by the way, i'm 22, have long hair and am nothing like Alan Partridge.... i just LOVE the programme....
    thanks guys! i checked the first page....i'm first on the list! (i know, i know...alphabetical order...)
    i may be able to get there for a beer or two, but i dunno... i'll be on my own, will there be a designated greeting party there for me? someone holding up a sign with my name on, airport style?
    i suppose once a few of you guys get in the pub, all the locals will get the hell out!! : )

by the way, i'm 22, have long hair and am nothing like Alan Partridge.... i just LOVE the programme....

I'm sure you won't have any trouble recognising us. They'll be quite a few arriving on their own so you won't be alone. I'll be aiming to get to the pub at about 3pm. You won't be able to miss me as I've decided to go dressed as Bjorn Bjorg now to keep the peace. He he : )
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I actually hadn't and still haven't even bothered to read what you're making reference to. So there's no need to even mention it. If i had read it and was bothered, i would've said something.

it took to page 185 of this thread to get a fight happening ;)

coool!!! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    it took to page 185 of this thread to get a fight happening ;)

coool!!! :)

Lol! I managed it eventually. He he : )
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Lol! I managed it eventually. He he : )

thing is you were being nice... i put it to down to youthful exuberance ;) .... either that or amphetamines :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    thing is you were being nice... i put it to down to youthful exuberance ;) .... either that or amphetamines :)

She's maybe a bit stressed what with packing and everything. I think everyone's a bit hyper at the moment. No problemo. Anyway, i'm off to meet Keith and a few others for a few beers now. What time you catching your plane Dunkman?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oi where are u lot staying in London ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What time you catching your plane Dunkman?

1st train down tomorrow... 3 hrs from Scotland to London is pretty amazing... straight into Euston as well!

see ya tomorrow... have a good night :)
    V V wrote:
    oi where are u lot staying in London ???

the big hoose next to the Queen ;)

all over but majority are at Farringdon travelodge
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    they have a double for £66 !

oh man this is killing me lol plus 50 for the train and not a great deal for a ticket !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Could someone just give a ticket to FinsburyParkCarrots? I offered my extra CT ticket, but he couldn't make it over.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Yeah, someone just give me their ticket. :D

Thanks, Ms Haiku. :)
  • GavGav Posts: 6
    Hey - another solo attendee heading down to the George to meet all you guys and enjoy a few bevvies pre show........

I am from Australia and have always been a 10c member back there....so just adding another international into the mix......

We never had fan club ticket issues back in Oz - they have faithfully delivered them everytime andthis will be my 9th show and i expect it will be the best.......

See you all tom'r
    redrock wrote:
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Right, ... and pearl jam dvd's to watch (or maybe not - that might upset the boyf!) and dreams of Eddie to follow!!!

.quote]

What.. and openly admiting to dreaming of lovely Eddie won't upset boyfriend?

Na - think he's finally accepted that the first man in my life is, always has been (well since I was 13) and always will be Eddie!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

And to be fair I think he'd sell me to Eddie Vedder for the chance to see them at the Astoria!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    foxymop79 wrote:
    And to be fair I think he'd sell me to Eddie Vedder for the chance to see them at the Astoria!!!!
    You wouldn't protest, would you????