Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dbk wrote:
    hey byrnzie!!!!!!
    keith
    bad head this morning
    probably drank too much
    was pretty fucked after the show, getting too old for this shit...........

I've only just gotten up. I don't feel too bad all considering. I'm still buzzing from it all.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie from looking at the blog think it may have been you that felt sorry for little ole me and lifted me up on your shoulders. Thanks for that :D

At my height the mosh got a bit much ofter that so moved to the steps at the back for a perfect view of the whole stage.

Best of both worlds!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Just got out of a 3 hour meeting... ouch...
    Chime wrote:
    Byrnzie from looking at the blog think it may have been you that felt sorry for little ole me and lifted me up on your shoulders. Thanks for that :D

At my height the mosh got a bit much ofter that so moved to the steps at the back for a perfect view of the whole stage.

Best of both worlds!

Wow, yeah it was me. I almost broke my neck trying to lift you as I couldn't get my balance right. He he. I remember looking across at you and thinking that you couldn't see anything, so thought I'd help you out.
    Keithos wrote:
    Just got out of a 3 hour meeting... ouch...

Ooooh! Rather you than me mate.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ooooh! Rather you than me mate.

Hardcore dude :P
    The board is very quiet today... hangovers???? :|
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Good afternoon astorians. My, wasn't last night incredible! What happened to everyone after the george? Did people make it to the nightclub the mad scotsmen were on about?
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • niknik Posts: 262
    Keithos wrote:
    The board is very quiet today... hangovers???? :|

only got home half hour ago...still buzzin....put on SKY and on the showbiz screen they have video from last night...brings it all back
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
    nik wrote:
    only got home half hour ago...still buzzin....put on SKY and on the showbiz screen they have video from last night...brings it all back

Video from last night??? What was it of?
  • niknik Posts: 262
    Keithos wrote:
    Video from last night??? What was it of?
    snippet of wws and talked to some fans outside, rumours are ITV were also filming
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    nik wrote:
    snippet of wws and talked to some fans outside, rumours are ITV were also filming
    Yeah, I saw a camerman and interviewer before the show. They were interviewing fans and asking what PJ means to them etc...
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    wash_ wrote:
    Yeah, I saw a camerman and interviewer before the show. They were interviewing fans and asking what PJ means to them etc...

Best keep a look out for the t.v listings to see where and when it will be shown. All eyes peeled!
    I'm not too hot with computers...can anyone tell me how I can post my pics from last night on here?? And Keith, I wanna see your pics and footage on here - Chop chop!
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    Hello all just got back to brum, sorry I didn't make the George after the show, I was fucked. It was nice to meet you lot and hopefully when they come around later in the year we can do it all again. There were photos taken at the george (quite artiscally from Keith as well) wouldn't mind seeing some of them.

What fantastic gig, will speak more later right now i gotta go pick up my dog.

ta ta
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm not too hot with computers...can anyone tell me how I can post my pics from last night on here?? And Keith, I wanna see your pics and footage on here - Chop chop!

get a flickr account... upload them on there!!!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonny_rio/sets/72057594113107432/

Most of the pictures I took in the george were with other peoples cameras, but there are a few here! The photos from the gig are mostly blurred but there are a few ok ones which I uploaded!

I have a couple of killer videos from the last song of the evening (Alive)... I'll let you know when I stick them up somewhere!!!

Keith x x x
  • Alright guys! fucking awesome night!!!!!!!!
    Amazing to meet some of you.
    The Scots were hilarious!!!!!!!!! And thank you to a guy who had long brown hair in a pony tail with a green top (I don't remember your name) But you were very nice about me moaning about being too short!!!!!!!
    Also, my friend and i met a guy on the floor, i don't remember his name but his user name is something like Folls. Just wanted to say sorry we lost you!!!

Hope you all had as good a night as we did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still buzzing today. Incredible.
    Loving the tshirts!!!!!
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • Oh also, didn't quite make it to the George after. Had to go and meet someone.

Where did the Scots end up staying?!
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • Oh also, didn't quite make it to the George after. Had to go and meet someone.

Where did the Scots end up staying?!

We ended up in the farringdon travel lodge.....
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Got back into Newcastle at 6pm after being on the coach since 9.30am! My bum hurts!

Fantastic night - gig was amazing, still floating! People we met were just as amazing - Nicky, Sophie, Byrnzie, Keith, Gav - and the Kiltsmen!!!!!! Hi everyone!

Going in the bath, then going to bed - exhausted!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Got back into Newcastle at 6pm after being on the coach since 9.30am! My bum hurts!

Fantastic night - gig was amazing, still floating! People we met were just as amazing - Nicky, Sophie, Byrnzie, Keith, Gav - and the Kiltsmen!!!!!! Hi everyone!

Going in the bath, then going to bed - exhausted!

Are you gonna be at Reading Foxymop???? (Sorry, I've forgotten your real name - my heads a bit fuzzy today for some strange reason : )
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    americans use this word almost daily to describe things such as the price of socks or the taste of a 99cent hamburger but last night was truly "awesome"

can anyone tell me where i was between 1am and 6am... i have nae idea :)

4 hours kip and then some breakfast and train home..... "awesome" :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    americans use this word almost daily to describe things such as the price of socks or the taste of a 99cent hamburger but last night was truly "awesome"

Nice work my man!

Yep... yesterday was truly unforgettable!

I have nae idea either. Did you not end up at The Farringdon?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I have nae idea either. Did you not end up at The Farringdon?

yeah i got in around 6am to Farringdon... :)

great laugh was had by all... where did everyone go after the George then?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • yeah i got in around 6am to Farringdon... :)

hahaha i woke up at about 6am to some drunk guy yelling. was it you? ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    yeah i got in around 6am to Farringdon... :)

I went home after the George. I was worn out by midnight - lightweight!! I needed to re-charge my batteries. Are you going to Reading Dunkman??

Check out my pic's....(Thanks Keith!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69963790@N00/?saved=1
    hahaha i woke up at about 6am to some drunk guy yelling. was it you? ;)

it might have been :o

I had a truly great time... nice meeting up with folks from here and we should be doing it again when Euro tour is announced :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I went home after the George. I was worn out by midnight - lightweight!! I needed to re-charge my batteries. Are you going to Reading Dunkman??

Check out my pic's....(Thanks Keith!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69963790@N00/?saved=1

midnight..... tut tut tut ;) .... it was an emotionally draining experience wasnt it?

I'm not going to reading.... i guess they'll be playing UK dates in and around Reading dates and i want to be at those instead... my dream is to hear Do The Evolution and Corduroy live and one of those has been done.... so Corduroy next please Ed :)