Astorians with tickets

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    So what have I missed guys? Anything exciting? More drunken plans ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • So what have I missed guys? Anything exciting? More drunken plans ;)

We had the scotsman appreciation thread for a while, but dunk and dave are off to their nearest tailors i think!
  • K.T.K.T. Posts: 35
    i did start talking about the sexyyyyyyy kilted men...but i think i scared the boys off.......
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    So what have I missed guys? Anything exciting? More drunken plans ;)

yes more drunken plans... of getting drunk really... that and bum cheeks under kilts

can i just add at this point that the lovely ladies coming along can do a form of "sympathy kilt" if they wish... :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    K.T. wrote:
    ...but i think i scared the boys off.......

no ye didnt... i was just checking out Daves website thingy he told me about ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    K.T. wrote:
    i did start talking about the sexyyyyyyy kilted men...but i think i scared the boys off.......

Haha doesn't take much to scare them off! :D Damn I miss all the good convo's ;)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • There's plenty good conversation left......

with just over 7 days to go - i'm too excited to sleep - i might just try on my kilt to get me in the mood!!!
    Damn I miss all the good convo's ;)

well lets all start a new one... is your friend Given To Fly?

is that her on the blog and is that really her homepage :o ... i couldnt help but admire the scenery... lovely photography :D
  • K.T.K.T. Posts: 35
    no ye didnt... i was just checking out Daves website thingy he told me about ;)

We thought we lost ya- thought we scared ya off.......!!!
    well lets all start a new one... is your friend Given To Fly?

is that her on the blog and is that really her homepage :o ... i couldnt help but admire the scenery... lovely photography :D

Yes Given to Fly is my friend. Yes that's her on the blog page. Can't comment on the homepage haven't seen it. Must have missed that.

Rockin' out to Creadles
    K.T. wrote:
    We thought we lost ya- thought we scared ya off.......!!!

nahhh ... i was practicising Corduroy on my guitar for a bit... :cool:
    Yes Given to Fly is my friend. Yes that's her on the blog page. Can't comment on the homepage haven't seen it. Must have missed that.

oh well...

anyway.. i've got to stay here until midnight as then it will be officially one week until the day of our young (sorry Shmike ;) ) lives

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH :eek:
    this thread has become both fantastic and gi-gungous in its size and beauty...

all like minded folk meeting up for what could be the best gig some of us have ever been to..

i'm out of red wine as well... anyone invented e-wine.com yet... drink it through your screen kinda thing :(
    I'll have a look at the homepage in a second.

Eeek One Week! My god it's unreal. Plus I get to meet you cool people :D Double bonus

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Plus I get to meet you cool people :D Double bonus

man thats sweet... awwww

its gonna be great... are you guys staying out all night afterwards as well then?
  • there's a huge contrast witht he rest of the board - they just fuckin moan....

we have all this happy energy!!!! it's great!!
    man thats sweet... awwww

its gonna be great... are you guys staying out all night afterwards as well then?

Not sure yet. Probably meet up afterwards, will be too hyper up to sleep :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    there's a huge contrast witht he rest of the board - they just fuckin moan....

we have all this happy energy!!!! it's great!!

I know!! But then we have good reason to be happy! I think I have energy due to lack of sleep. Makes me go crazy :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    K.T. wrote:

No still here, got a phonecall from a lovely lady... plus chasing tickets still!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    yeah!! might also be due to the fact they're playing the fookin' astoria of all places!!

us brits (and euros) know how to party like it's 1999!!

(I liked the PJ & Duncan ref earlier on, especially).

It's gonna be such a fun night and evening next Thursday :)
    (I liked the PJ & Duncan ref earlier on, especially).

i've always loved these lines:-

Sit back,
    Rap attack,
    don't take no flack ,
    rhyme in time to the rhythm of the track,
    I'm Ant, I'm Declan, a Duo, a Twosome,
    So many lyrics we're frightened to use 'em! :D:D:D:D

fuckin hilarious
    Not sure yet. Probably meet up afterwards, will be too hyper up to sleep :D

yeah, me too... i think a lot of us are hitting the pubs afterwards anyway... in a "lets continue this meet-up until the early morning" sorta thing :)

we'll invade some poor unsuspecting pub and we'll sing Black at the top of our voices... then we'll get chucked out most likely :D
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    We're staying out all night and giving London a giant Scottish style kick up the arse! Anyone willing to join us is more than welcome...just learn the words to flower of Scotland so that we can fire that in between the Pearl Jam songs.

Argh!!!
    yeah, me too... i think a lot of us are hitting the pubs afterwards anyway... in a "lets continue this meet-up until the early morning" sorta thing :)

we'll invade some poor unsuspecting pub and we'll sing Black at the top of our voices... then we'll get chucked out most likely :D

I like it! :D

I also like the PJ and Duncan reference. Let's Get Ready to Rumble is a great song :D Nearly 7 days!!!!!!

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557

Made it to midnight then!! I'd go for Indifference tbh.... Scream my lungs out....
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504
    Nearly 7 days!!!!!!

due to the time difference it's already ONLY 7 days over here for an hour now...
    one week :eek:

i can't believe it...
    i'll probably look like a zombie when i arrive in london and everything will feel like a surreal but very vivid dream...
    someone pinch me at the meet up...
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Hey, just got back from the pub - anyone still around?
    UKDave wrote:
    Made it to midnight then!! I'd go for Indifference tbh.... Scream my lungs out....

tired but yes... i 'm here

great choice Dave :)

7 days to go fellow Astorians

nobody came up with the e-wine idea then... bahh :(
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    tired but yes... i 'm here

great choice Dave :)

7 days to go fellow Astorians

nobody came up with the e-wine idea then... bahh :(

7 days... they're gonna go slooooooowly!

e-wine? Fill me in?
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    7 days away! My my, it's so close.

I agree with the other two posts regarding singing in the pubs...Indifference and Black are good choices! Although singing Alive when drunk has gotta be fun too!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."