Astorians with tickets

Comments

• psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504
    nobody came up with the e-wine idea then... bahh :(

oh i tried... but people didn't like the taste and all customers complained about not getting drunk at all...
    i could still email you a bottle e-cabernet sauvignon for only 15 quid though...
    let me know if you're interested...
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    7 days!! *dances around handbag* ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    7 days away!Although singing Alive when drunk has gotta be fun too!

Ross, it just dawned on me that you're the one who made those amazing videos...
    DANCING to alive when drunk will be more like it :D
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    7 days!! *dances around handbag* ;)

Do you think you could smuggle me in with the handbag ;) ?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    psycosmic wrote:
    Ross, it just dawned on me that you're the one who made those amazing videos...
    DANCING to alive when drunk will be more like it :D

hehe yeah i think most people had erased those images of my dancing from their minds. I looked at them today and it's just downright embarassing lol.

I'll still be dancing in the streets of London.

Do we have a rough estimate of how many people are meeting in the pub before the show?
    And i just read a thread on the Porch about the experiences people had at the Atlantic City shows last year because they were general admission. I'm now scared that i'll be squashed, hurt and that my glasses will get broken!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

hehe yeah i think most people had erased those images of my dancing from their minds. I looked at them today and it's just downright embarassing lol.

I'm now scared that i'll be squashed, hurt and that my glasses will get broken!

*i* do some embarrassing dancing... but you've got all the moves down :D
    i still love that wws video... classic!
    they should officially release that to mtv :D

i guess it can get a little bit rough down the front... i sometimes feel a bit claustrophobic in these kind of situations, so we'll see how that goes...
    but it's good we'll have a group of people who will all look out for each other...
    ~~~

• Hey guys, whats happening with the meet up? idd read the thread to find out but 115 pages is a bit much at 1am.
    Ill hopfully be there, i dont actually have a ticket but will hopfully be getting one off ebay, ive already booked my travel down from Hartlepool so if i cant get a ticket ill be breaking in.

Im going on my own so im gonna be alone at the gig, so any kind of meet up would be awsome for me. Let me know whats happemning and ill hopfully see some of you there.
  • will you guys slow down!! i get in from work and have 10 pages to catch up on.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Good Morning everyone!
    I myself had a lot of red wine last night, while going through the "Hagada" (I guess no one here knows what I'm talking about) and for a change threw in some PJ songs along with the traditional ones.
    And yeah, singing Alive when drunk is a lot of fun! :)
  • 7 Red
    7 is
    7 the
    7 perfect
    7 pearl
    7 jam
    7 drink
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    7 days to go

I must celebrate this monumental start of the countdown by getting more red wine for tonight :rolleyes:

i'm thinking if i spend my nights in a form of drunkeness then the night will go by quicker and then the 20th will be here :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Keithos wrote:
    7 days... they're gonna go slooooooowly!

e-wine? Fill me in?

i ran out of wine last night and was wondering if someone had invented e-wine yet... where i could just stick a straw into the monitor and glug away...

i cant buy 2 bottles as i have no willpower and would just end up drinking the 2 bottles... :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    i ran out of wine last night and was wondering if someone had invented e-wine yet... where i could just stick a straw into the monitor and glug away...

i cant buy 2 bottles as i have no willpower and would just end up drinking the 2 bottles... :(

Hehe... That's what I guessed! Red wine is my poison too! e-wine sounds good - although I wouldn't look forward to the e-hangover or the e-red-wine-lip!
    OK
    I Know it's 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777 Dayyyyyyyyyyys

But that doesn't mean you cant say goood f*&^%$ morning!!!!!
    :)
    einatshaul wrote:
    OK
    I Know it's 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777 Dayyyyyyyyyyys

But that doesn't mean you cant say goood f*&^%$ morning!!!!!
    :)

Goood f*&^%$ morning! =P
    well, f*&^%$ thank you!
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    oh well...

anyway.. i've got to stay here until midnight as then it will be officially one week until the day of our young (sorry Shmike ;) ) lives

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

OY cheeky phukker !

this time next week............M6......autopilot......PJ.......singing........woohooo!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
    einatshaul wrote:
    well, f*&^%$ thank you!

Anytime =)

So 1 week away then...
  • einatshaul wrote:
    well, f*&^%$ thank you!

Told you your scottish was getting better.... you'll be eating haggis next
    shmike wrote:
    OY cheeky phukker !

i know man... i couldnt resist it... :D

obviously i was joking... i'm almost same feckin age as you!! :cool:
    i'm going to sit at the letterbox all day today..

no reason really.. i just like a wee draught on my face :)
    Told you your scottish was getting better.... you'll be eating haggis next

"Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish. Although there are many recipes, it is normally made with the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately an hour..."

I don't think so!!
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    i know man... i couldnt resist it... :D

obviously i was joking... i'm almost same feckin age as you!! :cool:

its ok u jock in a frock....anyway who gives a phuk....

PJ are on SNL this weekend....hope to get it from the www next morning
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
    shmike wrote:
    its ok u jock in a frock....anyway who gives a phuk....

PJ are on SNL this weekend....hope to get it from the www next morning

yeah hopefully playing 3 songs or summat :)

i cant argue with the jock in a frock comment... :o ... partial to a halterneck so i am.

please note i have no idea what a halter neck is but its a thing i shouldnt wear i know that much..

i feel excited this morning... :p
    psycosmic wrote:
    oh i tried... but people didn't like the taste and all customers complained about not getting drunk at all...
    i could still email you a bottle e-cabernet sauvignon for only 15 quid though...
    let me know if you're interested...

£15 quid :eek: .... i'm not drinking liquid gold ye know ...

so its a no, thank you very much... i get a bottle for £3.99 if i just got of my arse to go and get it last night... but it was late and i would have drunk it all...
    letmedrown wrote:
    Hey guys, whats happening with the meet up? idd read the thread to find out but 115 pages is a bit much at 1am.
    Ill hopfully be there, i dont actually have a ticket but will hopfully be getting one off ebay, ive already booked my travel down from Hartlepool so if i cant get a ticket ill be breaking in.

Im going on my own so im gonna be alone at the gig, so any kind of meet up would be awsome for me. Let me know whats happemning and ill hopfully see some of you there.

page 1 of the thread has all details

cheers
    DUnk
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Damn, I've just arrived at work after celebrating getting my ticket for Astoria last night. I feel like shiiiiiiiiit!!!!
  • WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/guide/central_london.shtml

think there's a fair chance I'll head for a few beers elsewhere before the Royal George.

Looking at the link above, the first pub is handy for Farringdon, and seems to have some good beer on the go as well (important when you cannot stand drinking that fizzy shite known as lager!!).
    Run by a jock as well from looks of it and so he'll not have a problem understanding a geordie like me. ;-)

So if any of you hear a geordie (with a big nose) in any of the bars next thursday then fair chance its me!
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Hey guys ive been reading this mega post for a few days now
    its really help build up the excitment
    count me in im gonna be there with my girlfriend
    ive got upstairs seating although i would love to be down the front.
    see you in the bar :p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘Now what I can;t believe is there are people moaning that they don;t get seats’

You can’t believe it? How long have ya been posting herre?

‘so are there any gals willing to be in charge of taking photos and posting them??!!!!’

Trust me, I’ll be on the ground all night :) :cool:

‘there's a huge contrast witht he rest of the board - they just fuckin moan.’

I think I might have to moan :o I’ve a wee hangover and don’t feel very good at all :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you