Astorians with tickets

Comments

• K.T.K.T. Posts: 35
    ass?? ass? is this some weird biblical re-enactment with an ass and 3 drunk scots wisemen.

its arse... there are no Americans coming... i dont want to see a donkey hinging from yer kilt :D

so dunkman.....I´m learning fast. It´s ARSE not ASS right???? anything else i should know when dealing with kilted men????
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you count???

yeah upto a gwangillion then i usually get bored!

unless you were swearing at me and threw in an un-required "o" in the word "count".
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    K.T. wrote:
    so dunkman.....I´m learning fast. It´s ARSE not ASS right???? anything else i should know when dealing with kilted men????

its arse for Scottish guys at least... not sure about "dahn sahff" :confused:

anything else??? yeah... use Nivea to ensure smoothness of hand so that the inevitable grope of arse cheek is smooth for us guys ;)

Edit... getting so heat up i typed frope instead of grope
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    missing? missing? its an open invite... there are other ladies coming along with a similar fetish such as the one you speak of... all are, strangely enough, most welcome :)

Believe me babyyyyy- i would LOVEEEEEEEEE to be there.....Alas, it ain´t gonna happen....atleast not this time......
    UKDave wrote:
    No worries mate, made me laugh... either that or it was a lager burp.....?!

nice... i'm on the red again tonight... listening to The Gorge boot :cool:
  • K.T. wrote:

We're rugged... hairy... and have mountain climbing buttocks and thighs... forearms of steal from swinging broad swords...

Thats traditionally... we used this greater genetic make up to form the pub crawl which utilised the leg muscles and also the forearms for lifting heay pints of beer...
    K.T. wrote:
    Believe me babyyyyy- i would LOVEEEEEEEEE to be there.....Alas, it ain´t gonna happen....atleast not this time......

i'm thinking i would have loved you to be there as well ;)

ach well... theres always a next time :cool:
    its arse for Scottish guys at least... not sure about "dahn sahff" :confused:

anything else??? yeah... use Nivea to ensure smoothness of hand so that the inevitable frope of arse cheek is smooth for us guys ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Nivea.....Excellent......excellent tip.....will remember that for my next encounter with a Scotsman.....
    i'm thinking i would have loved you to be there as well ;)

ach well... theres always a next time :cool:

ooohhhh you would have loved me being there......i promise......
    K.T. wrote:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Nivea.....Excellent......excellent tip.....will remember that for my next encounter with a Scotsman.....

you do that... *please be me* *please be me* :D

so you are'nt K.T. Tunstall then :);)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    nice... i'm on the red again tonight... listening to The Gorge boot :cool:

Might move on to red shortly, not listened to PJ since the Maxtickets news... can't bring myself to yet!!

By the way wouldn't travel rugs chafe....?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    We're rugged... hairy... and have mountain climbing buttocks and thighs... forearms of steal from swinging broad swords...

Thats traditionally... we used this greater genetic make up to form the pub crawl which utilised the leg muscles and also the forearms for lifting heay pints of beer...

mmmmmmmm....climbing buttocks and thighs......Are you trying to kill me.....I´m practically drooling over here.......
    K.T. wrote:
    ooohhhh you would have loved me being there......i promise......

Jeez, am I on the right website here? thought I cancelled my subscription to THAT one.......!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    you do that... *please be me* *please be me* :D

so you are'nt K.T. Tunstall then :);)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

i´m just a good gal, who likes to have some wild fun every so often......
  • blue_rainblue_rain Posts: 163
    K.T. wrote:
    mmmmmmmm....climbing buttocks and thighs......Are you trying to kill me.....I´m practically drooling over here.......

my word, its getting a bit saucy in here!
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10
    UKDave wrote:
    Might move on to red shortly, not listened to PJ since the Maxtickets news... can't bring myself to yet!!

By the way wouldn't travel rugs chafe....?

listen to PJ and Duncan instead then... it'll cheer you up

Watch us wreck the mike
    Watch us wreck the mike
    Psych!!!!

why did those guys give up the music industry :rolleyes:

depends on quality of wool blend i suppose... would you be wearing it traditional style as well?? maybe some chaffing would occur but the booze eventually takes this away, although you look odd in a pub with your willy in a pint though :o
    UKDave wrote:
    Jeez, am I on the right website here? thought I cancelled my subscription to THAT one.......!!

Awwwwwwwww just playing around.......You guys would love to have me around, cause i know how to have a good time.........And that´s what it´s all about, eh?
    UKDave wrote:

which one?????.. PM me buddy ;)
    I'm sure, it's nce to play, methinks your playing with our..... blood filled organs (hearts)...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    double posts :mad:
    K.T. wrote:
    .........And that´s what it´s all about, eh?

absolutely...

so we can expect, sorry i said "we"... i mean I can expect you at what time :D
    Hehe.... Tartan tents at the ready!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    absolutely...

so we can expect, sorry i said "we"... i mean I can expect you at what time :D

hehehehehehehehehe..............................
    although you look odd in a pub with your willy in a pint though :o[/quote]

That would be bitter then, too many bubbles in the larger... on the other hand...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    blue_rain wrote:
    my word, its getting a bit saucy in here!

yes... its the late shift... it tends to go down a bit.... ooo-errr
    UKDave wrote:
    I'm sure, it's nce to play, methinks your playing with our..... blood filled organs (hearts)...

hahahaha....now now boys........behave.
  • there's a singles forum over on the porch - or a yank attempt at one - we got on better here just mentioning kilts!!!
    K.T. wrote:

Oooopps!! wrong website!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    K.T. wrote:

Slow site tonight as well!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    K.T. wrote:

behaving is for pansies... i prefer Miss Behaving... dominatrix to the rich and famous.. and scottish pervs :o