Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    This time next week, I'll be on the Megabus on my way to Londinium..........................ooohh deep joy!

Morning all, not moving from my house to day, praying for the ticket man to cometh.

Incidently I recieved an email today from seetickets on another non-PJ show i had tickets booked for, telling me the tickets had been despatched. So we may all get one of theses before the Holy Grail that is Seetickets-Pearl Jam arrives on our doorsteps.

"We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference number ******
    3 tickets (numbers *****) for ****** on MONDAY 03/07/2006 were despatched on 13/04/2006.
    They should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

Many thanks,"
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    Chumfatty wrote:
    This time next week, I'll be on the Megabus on my way to Londinium..........................ooohh deep joy!

Morning all, not moving from my house to day, praying for the ticket man to cometh.

Incidently I recieved an email today from seetickets on another non-PJ show i had tickets booked for, telling me the tickets had been despatched. So we may all get one of theses before the Holy Grail that is Seetickets-Pearl Jam arrives on our doorsteps.

"We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference number ******
    3 tickets (numbers *****) for ****** on MONDAY 03/07/2006 were despatched on 13/04/2006.
    They should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

Many thanks,"
    why hide the bands name? is it Take That ? :D
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    ‘Now what I can;t believe is there are people moaning that they don;t get seats’

You can’t believe it? How long have ya been posting herre?

‘so are there any gals willing to be in charge of taking photos and posting them??!!!!’

Trust me, I’ll be on the ground all night :) :cool:

‘there's a huge contrast witht he rest of the board - they just fuckin moan.’

I think I might have to moan :o I’ve a wee hangover and don’t feel very good at all :o

I'm with you on the hangover front Heineken Helen. Apart from more booze, cos I'm at work, do you know of any good hangover remedies??
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    shmike wrote:
    why hide the bands name? is it Take That ? :D

YES!, nah it Al Murray the Pub Landlord.
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • i find a can of cold scrumpy cider, a glass of wine, 1 cigarette and 2 anadin extra helps. thats obviously a piss hangover cure if you have to go to work tho.....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chumfatty wrote:

he isnt cometh-ing today... my wee postie guy has just pissed off past my hoose with nothing..

i'll content myself re-reading last nights posts on this thread as memory tells me it was getting kinda saucy :o

although memory isnt my strong point these days :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i find a can of cold scrumpy cider, a glass of wine, 1 cigarette and 2 anadin extra helps. thats obviously a piss hangover cure if you have to go to work tho.....

Hmmm...yeah, my boss would more than likely frown upon me indulging in "a can of cold scrumpy cider, a glass of wine, and 1 cigarette". Reckon I'll have to just sweat it. I suppose it's not every day that a ticket for Pearl Jam at the Astoria lands in my lap.
    he isnt cometh-ing today... my wee postie guy has just pissed off past my hoose with nothing..

i'll content myself re-reading last nights posts on this thread as memory tells me it was getting kinda saucy :o

although memory isnt my strong point these days :rolleyes:

Hmmm. are you sure your postie isn't a Pearl Jam fan??? Quick...run after him!!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hmmm. are you sure your postie isn't a Pearl Jam fan??? Quick...run after him!!!

well Spida on the seetickets thread just told me they normally deliver by courier... so the postie can breathe now and hopefully not press charges :)

EDIT: now the seetickets thread have others suggesting that it IS royal mail for the delivery :confused:... anyone ordered from them before???
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm with you on the hangover front Heineken Helen. Apart from more booze, cos I'm at work, do you know of any good hangover remedies??
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Tickets despatched :eek: :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    mr postman look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me? :)

oh sorry... that's another band's song... maybe we'll sing yellow ledbetter insted? :)
    einatshaul wrote:
    mr postman look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me? :)

oh sorry... that's another band's song... maybe we'll sing yellow ledbetter insted? :)

Lol, well I plan on sitting here for another while, mouth open, thinking 'my ticket's in the post... on it's way to me' :o

Come on ticket, find me :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Tickets despatched :eek: :eek:

that's for another thread :)
    but, seriously, Ithe tracker says they are to be despatched, but I got no email :( ... am I going to be screwed and get them a day after my flight leaves?!!
    UKDave wrote:
    Do you think you could smuggle me in with the handbag ;) ?

this is comi-tragic.... i feel really sorry for Dave :( .... i hope to fuck you get a ticket
    einatshaul wrote:
    "Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish. Although there are many recipes, it is normally made with the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately an hour..."

I don't think so!!

mmmmmm that made me hungry reading that... :)

dont think about whats in it.... its gorgeous stuff!!
    mmmmmm that made me hungry reading that... :)

dont think about whats in it.... its gorgeous stuff!!

Whenever you eat something gross...just remember that things could be worse...you could always be eating a welk!
    this is comi-tragic.... i feel really sorry for Dave :( .... i hope to fuck you get a ticket

Yeh me too :o

Dave, if I happen to drop dead right before the show, you can have my ticket :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh me too :o

Dave, if I happen to drop dead right before the show, you can have my ticket :o

I can see Dave sharpening kitchen knives as we speak :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

If it makes anyone feel better...I paid £250 for my wee ticket. Still, it's only money. I just could not bear to miss it Thursday.
    I've just had a look at the details of The Royal George pub and it states that it's open Thursday's until 1am. SORTED!!!!!

http://www.visitbritain.com/VB3-en-US/experiences/Taste/drink/historicpubs/london/royal_george.aspx
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    Byrnzie wrote:
    If it makes anyone feel better...I paid £250 for my wee ticket. Still, it's only money. I just could not bear to miss it Thursday.
    hey, another member of the hertfordshire PJ massive!!

ok, so now maybe there are two of us - am currently residing in Welwyn Gdn City
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Byrnzie wrote:

They went for over a grand... Helen... have you written that in your will? not that I'm getting desperate or anything.......!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    They went for over a grand... Helen... have you written that in your will? not that I'm getting desperate or anything.......!!

Ok, I'm afraid :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    hey, another member of the hertfordshire PJ massive!!

ok, so now maybe there are two of us - am currently residing in Welwyn Gdn City

Yo Hertfordshire homey!!!!! I live in Hertford. Am from Essex originally though.
    Wasn't looking to pre-empt anything, just trying to avoid the legal wrangling!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    So are we all gonna meet in The Royal George before, and immediately after, the gig??

http://www.visitbritain.com/VB3-en-US/experiences/Taste/drink/historicpubs/london/royal_george.aspx
    UKDave wrote:
    Wasn't looking to pre-empt anything, just trying to avoid the legal wrangling!! ;)
    Lol, well I think everyone heard it...

Ahhh, I'm currently allowing myself to have a teenage crush on this new fella at work - I'm all fucking disneyish :):):):):)

He's lovely :o

Sorry... where were we??? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ebay........ unfortunately.......... :(!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Lol, well I think everyone heard it...

Ahhh, I'm currently allowing myself to have a teenage crush on this new fella at work - I'm all fucking disneyish :):):):):)

He's lovely :o

Sorry... where were we??? :o

Ahhhhh....sweet. Good luck! : )