Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    i cant begin to think how you must be feeling at this Dave... pile o' shit i'd imagine... sorry buddy... if you get your money back then definitely come down and try on the night... it'd be nice to meet you :)

I'll be there, got to give it a go, tickets now going for £350 on ebay... fuck!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    I'll be there man, not given up hope yet...can't not be there!!

good on ya dave... i'm still up for a "lets punch the fuck out of the touts" competition a week tomorrow... of course the resulting spray of free tickets would be purely for guys like your good self :)

let me know... i can glue tiny anvils to my fist in preparation for it :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    K.T. wrote:
    Alright, i´m obviously the only one on this thread who is NOT going to the concert- but i´m wishing all of you a FANTASTIC time....Enjoy every singleeeeeeeeeeee second........

why thank you kind poster... every other person hates us but its nice to see someone wishing us well :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Yeah, grab the ticket then trample the scumbag... good idea!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    That's what we look like naked, it's not the cameras!!!

Nah, Mowgli had huge nuts man, he just decided to tuck them behind on that occassion!!

Cmon people, this is gonna be a riot of a party, all night, carnage!! It's a short day, but a big day!!
  • K.T. wrote:
    Alright, i´m obviously the only one on this thread who is NOT going to the concert- but i´m wishing all of you a FANTASTIC time....Enjoy every singleeeeeeeeeeee second........

Thank you.... good to see some positivity..... maybe our auras will cross during the world tour
  • I Scot ID wrote:
    That's what we look like naked, it's not the cameras!!!

Nah, Mowgli had huge nuts man, he just decided to tuck them behind on that occassion!!

Cmon people, this is gonna be a riot of a party, all night, carnage!! It's a short day, but a big day!!

scotsmen are blurred naked??? is it to hide the blue bums and small nipples?
  • K.T.K.T. Posts: 35
    So girls!!!!!!!

Perhaps a little off the subject, but seeing as quite a few men going to PJ will be wearing kilts, I was wondering what you all thought about it.....Am i the only one who finds kilts HOT? PJ, Kilts, Astoria, what else could a girl want?? I personally am dying to see pics of all the men in kilts at Astoria, so are there any gals willing to be in charge of taking photos and posting them??!!!! Get your stuff together girrrrrrrrrrrls..............
    scotsmen are blurred naked??? is it to hide the blue bums and small nipples?

Nah, they just drink so much it blurs everyone else's vision!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    K.T. wrote:
    So girls!!!!!!!

Perhaps a little off the subject, but seeing as quite a few men going to PJ will be wearing kilts, I was wondering what you all thought about it.....Am i the only one who finds kilts HOT? PJ, Kilts, Astoria, what else could a girl want?? I personally am dying to see pics of all the men in kilts at Astoria, so are there any gals willing to be in charge of taking photos and posting them??!!!! Get your stuff together girrrrrrrrrrrls..............

i've worn a kilt on a few stag-do's and i must say the only word to describe it was "molestation" :)

especially in Cardiff... i had hands of women feeling my bum at every chance they got...

I think i am definitely wearing it now... i was swithering a bit :o .... but that recollection has made up my mind for me :D
  • The kilts will be a feature on as many of the EU concerts as money and time will allow.... keep an eye(or a lens) out in a city near you....

They also plan to make their way round Eastern Europe throughout august... so if you see kilted warrior poets in Pearl jam T shirts... you know who to call... yeah thats rights your local chemist for Camera Vaseline
    UKDave wrote:

:D

thats a stereotype.... a true one though ;)
  • UKDave wrote:

Passive drunkenness.....
    When i leave Glasgow, the Kilt comes with me. This thing has seen soooo many places....and sooooo many people. Be prepared to be added to a list you crazy folks.

Oh, and expect to see some ass at the very least!!
    :D

thats a stereotype.... a true one though ;)

Got a mate from Dundee, could never keep up with that fucker!! he used to work for Carlsberg Tetley... evil nights on JD...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    why thank you kind poster... every other person hates us but its nice to see someone wishing us well :)

AWWWWWW i´m so excited for you guysssssss........ENJOYYYYYYYYY

So how about you?? you gonna wear a sexy kilt too?????
    I Scot ID wrote:

ass?? ass? is this some weird biblical re-enactment with an ass and 3 drunk scots wisemen.

its arse... there are no Americans coming... i dont want to see a donkey hinging from yer kilt :D
    I Scot ID wrote:
    When i leave Glasgow, the Kilt comes with me. This thing has seen soooo many places....and sooooo many people. Be prepared to be added to a list you crazy folks.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH some ass!!!!! Look at what i´m missing..........!!! DAMN
    Jack Daniels is one of my best friends! We're so close i just call him J.
    K.T. wrote:
    AWWWWWW i´m so excited for you guysssssss........ENJOYYYYYYYYY

So how about you?? you gonna wear a sexy kilt too?????

i feckin am now :)
    Is there a Yorkshire tartan....?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    K.T. wrote:
    OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH some ass!!!!! Look at what i´m missing..........!!! DAMN

missing? missing? its an open invite... there are other ladies coming along with a similar fetish such as the one you speak of... all are, strangely enough, most welcome :)
  • we are creating such a positive vibe that people want us at their gigs in the summer!!!!

You ain;t missing anything baby!!!! This will be going on all summer!!!!
    UKDave wrote:
    Is there a Yorkshire tartan....?

Yorkshiremen are that tight Dave they use Travel Rugs ;)
    Yorkshiremen are that tight Dave they use Travel Rugs ;)
    :) you cheeky bastard!! :)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    All summer? It doesnt stop.....Kilted tours, Kilted gigs, Kilted random nights on the town in major cities in Europe.

All a fucking scream!!!

Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin.......

Nakedness guaranteed
  • I think we should start a Pearl jam tartan army:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~scottk01/
    UKDave wrote:
    :) you cheeky bastard!! :)

Dave, you are the 17,964th person to call me that :)

i'm sorry buddy :o
    Dave, you are the 17,964th person to call me that :)

No worries mate, made me laugh... either that or it was a lager burp.....?!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Dave, you are the 17,964th person to call me that :)

you count???

whaat about???? drunken bastard???