Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Good morning, good morning folks!
    Hope everyone is well!

I go to sleep for a few hours and the thread grows by about 10 pages! At least we won't have any trouble making conversation when we're a the 'George'!!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• hey helen

didja bring yr heaphones in today?
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    UKDave wrote:
    ebay........ unfortunately.......... :(!!

Missed out by £10.... :( next!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    hey helen

didja bring yr heaphones in today?
    Ah fuck :eek: NO!!!!!!!!!! :(

Out on the piss last night, don't remember getting home, had to jump out of bed and run to work this morning as I slept in.

I'm going home in maybe an hour and then I'm off work til the 24th so the next time I chat to yas it will be face to face :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ahhhhh....sweet. Good luck! : )
    Thank you very much :) and he's very definitely flirting back with me - cute :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    UKDave wrote:
    Missed out by £10.... :( next!!

Dave, try Gum Tree if you haven't already. I placed a wanted ad on there to say that I'd pay £250 for a ticket, and luckily someone called me yesterday and I got one.

Good luck dude!!
    Ah fuck :eek: NO!!!!!!!!!! :(

Out on the piss last night, don't remember getting home, had to jump out of bed and run to work this morning as I slept in.

I'm going home in maybe an hour and then I'm off work til the 24th so the next time I chat to yas it will be face to face :)

So you made it home last night? I ended up staying in a hotel a stones throw from my office. I'm counting down the hours, minutes and seconds till I can go home at 6pm. It's a struggle, but I feel a bit better knowing i'm not alone : )
  • Ah fuck :eek: NO!!!!!!!!!! :(

Looking forward to it!

I'm just clearing out my office, packing my shit and getting outta here for the final time. feels so good, no more stress, and so much to look forward to over the next ten days or so. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So you made it home last night?
    Unfortunately yes :(

I've taken to stalking the poor guy now :o

Wolf I can't wait to see ya and all of yas - getting super excited now... keep refreshing the ticket tracker hoping for it to change and say 'your ticket is currently on Air Lingus flight EI517 somewhere over the Irish sea - ETA: 14.20'
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • getting super excited now... keep refreshing the ticket tracker hoping for it to change and say 'your ticket is currently on Air Lingus flight EI517 somewhere over the Irish sea - ETA: 14.20'
    i'm still anxiously waiting to hear from my good samaritan that he's got his. i can't get properly excited til the ticket's in my hand and that's not going to be until thursday afternoon. the tension is killing me!
    hey guys,
    i'm about to book a room at the Farringdon and its £66 for a double room for the night. Does anyone know of any other places that i could look into on the offchance that it's cheaper?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

i'm still anxiously waiting to hear from my good samaritan that he's got his. i can't get properly excited til the ticket's in my hand and that's not going to be until thursday afternoon. the tension is killing me!

Yeh me too me too me too me too me too - i think this week has finally made me crack up :)

And it feels good :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    hey guys,
    i'm about to book a room at the Farringdon and its £66 for a double room for the night. Does anyone know of any other places that i could look into on the offchance that it's cheaper?
    Well i'm staying in a crappy 2 star hotel in Bayswater that works out much cheaper than that. About 30EURO each per night - so tht's about £20 or something
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well i'm staying in a crappy 2 star hotel in Bayswater that works out much cheaper than that. About 30EURO each per night - so tht's about £20 or something

where abouts is that? Is it near to the Astoria?

hey guys,

There are plenty of hotels in Kings x directly opposite the train station for about £40 - £50. Also you can get a double bed single room in Victoria for £50. I should know as I stayed in one last night opposite where I work as I got trashed and was accosted by a sexy work colleague.

Have a look on Google. Your sure to see some bouncy bargains.
    Probably as close as Farringdon is - I'll pm ya the details and see what you think. The double room is £170 for the three nights
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

are you on your own? or do you have someone... sorry, cant remember due to this thread being larger than a big large cake with large candles in it!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    are you on your own? or do you have someone... sorry, cant remember due to this thread being larger than a big large cake with large candles in it!!

its Naomi (Inside|The|Well) and me, so we need a double room. We might as well book the Farringdon just because that's where most people are gonna be so we can just follow the crowd.

Byrnzie wrote:
    Have a look on Google. Your sure to see some bouncy bargains.

yeah but he's looking for cheap rooms... "bouncy bargains" on google will bring up something slightly edgier methinks :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    'your ticket is currently on Air Lingus flight EI517 somewhere over the Irish sea - ETA: 14.20'

Actually its on Oceanic Flight 815 from Sydney to LAX.........................eeek
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
    yeah but he's looking for cheap rooms... "bouncy bargains" on google will bring up something slightly edgier methinks :)

haha yeah i imagine i'd get a little more than i bargained for!

I think the Farringdon is the hotel of choice...i wanna be with all the PJ folks!

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi everyone! Can't access my computer for a bit, decide to have a quick check on the board and whoooaaa.. not that quick. You guys have been at it all night! Dunkman - you're still at it! Do you sleep. Looks like everyone is getting a bit hyper with excitement and for the girls, the thought of kilted scots (I've seen Braveheart - I'll go for the rugged, hairy scots!)
    its Naomi (Inside|The|Well).

yeah... no i remember, sorry... £66 is good for middle o' London... go for it man
    haha yeah i imagine i'd get a little more than i bargained for!

I think the Farringdon is the hotel of choice...i wanna be with all the PJ folks!

Fair do's. Probably not best to be wanderin' about in the big smoke on your own if you don't know the area. Best stick with the PJ crew. So are we all gonna go for a few bevvies immediately after the show back in the George? I have to work the next day so probably won't be up for an all nighter. (Then again, who knows how I'll feel after a bellyful of beer and a head full of Pearl Jam).
    redrock wrote:
    Dunkman - you're still at it! Do you sleep.

since the day i got a ticket... NO!!!!!!! :eek:

going insane so i am!! i've actually only been on here this morning for a bit and an hour this afternoon... but i type fast, and i type a lot of shit, so i look busy :)

going insane so i am!! i've actually only been on here this morning for a bit and an hour this afternoon... but i type fast, and i type a lot of shit, so i look busy :)

lmao!! : )
    i'm so indecisive sometimes!

I decided eventually to book at Palace Court Hotel, thanks to the info that HeinekenHelen sent me! thanks Helen!
    £45 for the double room, and it's en-suite so can't complain there! Still gonna be trekking around London all night with you good people!

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

verbal diarrhoea, I would say (did I spell that correctly?)
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    7 days to go

I must celebrate this monumental start of the countdown by getting more red wine for tonight :rolleyes:

i'm thinking if i spend my nights in a form of drunkeness then the night will go by quicker and then the 20th will be here :D

Good plan! :D I plan to drink red wine tonight to celebrate the fact that this time next week we'll be watching them. Well it will be by the time I start drinking :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles