Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Go on then....how old are ya?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Older than any of the PJ band members (by not too much!)
    What even the fella on keyboards?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Shit, no - forgot about him. Older than him, I'd be shuffling along with my zimmer frame!
    I figured you'd forgot him. Ha ha!
  • blue_rainblue_rain Posts: 163
    psycosmic wrote:
    i'll be arriving on wednesday, too...
    don't know yet what our plans are for that night but keep me informed as well...

as far as i know, we have no plans :)
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10
    Does anyone know which channel in the U.k, if any, the David Letterman - featuring Pearl Jam - show will be on?
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    Gutted i can't be around to cause havoc on the wednesday, will just have to be on overdrive thursday. I'll be the guy in the kilt sitting alone at 2pm in the George no doubt haha!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Gutted i can't be around to cause havoc on the wednesday, will just have to be on overdrive thursday. I'll be the guy in the kilt sitting alone at 2pm in the George no doubt haha!

I'll be in the George from 2pm too... not in a kilt unfortunately, but good drinking company non-the-less!
  • have we established if there is a post gig venue???

or are we just gonna rock out naked outside the astoria till we all get arrested???
  • Wheee! I ordered my wrist bands off a random on ebay. Hopefully they'll be here.
    Red white and blue :) You'll be able to recognise me easily, alongside the other 1000 people wearing them ;)
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • Wheee! I ordered my wrist bands off a random on ebay. Hopefully they'll be here.
    Red white and blue :) You'll be able to recognise me easily, alongside the other 1000 people wearing them ;)

I got mine thru the post yesterday
    have we established if there is a post gig venue???

or are we just gonna rock out naked outside the astoria till we all get arrested???

Dude the last time we did that there were some dodgy photos taken, remember? We were naked on the net!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Wheee! I ordered my wrist bands off a random on ebay. Hopefully they'll be here.

Me too!!! Seetickets are now confirming despatch of tickets!!!! Soooo excited! See you all next Thursday!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • Do we know how many of us there will be? i think i'll pay that blog site again and see if there's any new faces up, i wanna be able to recognise people and not just wander up to a random group of fans. I'm gonna look out for people dressed in green, people in kilts and a sea of wristbands. Yah?
  • niknik Posts: 262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Does anyone know which channel in the U.k, if any, the David Letterman - featuring Pearl Jam - show will be on?

itv4 1.05am on a thursday-just been searching saw then on there last year do Masters of War....very cool
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life...I know you'll be a star"
    Astoria 20-4-06 (when pj rocked)

Dublin 2006....Alive,Black,RVM,Leash...awesome)

*Astoria Crew*

www.pearljam70.piczo.com- for some delicious pics of Eddie
    http://www.myspace.com/pjrocks4ever

Nik = Nicki (female)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You'll be able to recognise me easily, alongside the other 1000 people wearing them ;)

it might be easier to recognise you using the big photo you added to the blog :D

i to have a wristband but i'm not sure if i'll wear it... although i could squeeze it over my head in a John McEnroe stylee circa 1974 :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • it might be easier to recognise you using the big photo you added to the blog :D
    Well now.... That is true.
    have we established if there is a post gig venue???

As long as we pary out naked when the person with the camera is as fucked as they were last time: http://i2.tinypic.com/v8ld35.jpg

Oops!
  • I Scot ID wrote:
    Dude the last time we did that there were some dodgy photos taken, remember? We were naked on the net!

I don;t remember that... was I drinking?
  • I Scot ID wrote:
    As long as we pary out naked when the person with the camera is as fucked as they were last time: http://i2.tinypic.com/v8ld35.jpg

Oops!

I dreaded so much clicking on that link......it's not too bad
    I don;t remember that... was I drinking?

Yup, as usual we were totally fucked....

MOOWWWWGGGLLIIIIII HAHAHAHAHA
  • I Scot ID wrote:

Oops!

I dreaded so much clicking on that link......it's not too bad
    I Scot ID wrote:

Oops!

:D:D

how much Vaseline did you guys smear of the lens for that one!!! fucking awesome !!

who is that doing the "baws behin legs" trick used to great effect with the freak guy in Silence of Lambs :D

" now it places the lotion in the basket. "
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :D:D

how much Vaseline did you guys smear of the lens for that one!!! fucking awesome !!

who is that doing the "baws behin legs" trick used to great effect with the freak guy in Silence of Lambs :D

Thats me, i was dressed up as mowgli! MANGINA!!! HAHAHAHA
  • I can't belieive the people on this board... they've announced that the San Francisco gig isn;t seated, so the Ten Club have no priority seats - cos they;re aren;t none... instead they get in early to stand at the front... this is good news as most of the venues in Europe are standing...

Now what I can;t believe is there are people moaning that they don;t get seats.

I really cannot ever imagine sitting to watch PJ..... the General admission ten club benefits basically allow you to gaurantee a spot right in front of your favourite band member yet there are Joe Nobodies who still think they can organise a world tour of one of the worlds biggest band better at every juncture... If I was the band I'd get so pisssed off with the fans....

Anyone know if I can get an armchair and a foot rest for the astoria???
  • :D:D

The alcohol gods were shining on us that night.... I've seen at least 150 photos from about 7 different cameras and not one of them turned out
    I Scot ID wrote:
    Thats me, i was dressed up as mowgli! MANGINA!!! HAHAHAHA

did Mowgli have nae nuts??? the wee princess lassie he meets at the end of Jungle Book must have been severely fucked off with him... living his life as a eunuch and not telling her!!

See You Jimmy Hats as well... quality :)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    i cant begin to think how you must be feeling at this Dave... pile o' shit i'd imagine... sorry buddy... if you get your money back then definitely come down and try on the night... it'd be nice to meet you :)

I'll be there man, not given up hope yet...can't not be there!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • K.T.K.T. Posts: 35
    Alright, i´m obviously the only one on this thread who is NOT going to the concert- but i´m wishing all of you a FANTASTIC time....Enjoy every singleeeeeeeeeeee second........