Applications for ANDROID

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I guess ooVoo is another free video chat thing...up to 12 people at once. they wanted to take my pic for their FB site, but I didn't know what they were, so I said 'no'. The guy just came up to me and asked if I would put on his sunglasses and have my pic taken for the FB page/website. :?

Last time I said 'ok' to having my pic taken, it was for some radio station that I have never listened to before, and probably won't ever listen to. :lol:

Tune-In radio gave me a cool shirt for having their app on my phone. :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I guess ooVoo is another free video chat thing...up to 12 people at once. they wanted to take my pic for their FB site, but I didn't know what they were, so I said 'no'. The guy just came up to me and asked if I would put on his sunglasses and have my pic taken for the FB page/website. :?

Last time I said 'ok' to having my pic taken, it was for some radio station that I have never listened to before, and probably won't ever listen to. :lol:

Tune-In radio gave me a cool shirt for having their app on my phone. :D
    tune-in radio app is so cool.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jpequjpequ Posts: 142
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Also get Handcent SMS. It's a WAY better text messaging platform than what comes standard ... mind you, I have no idea how it does with Greek.
    cool..
    ill check it out..
    any apps aout free sms?anyone?

You try GoSMS yet? Can add on the emogi (or something like that) for an awesome selection of smilee's
  • jpequ wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Also get Handcent SMS. It's a WAY better text messaging platform than what comes standard ... mind you, I have no idea how it does with Greek.
    cool..
    ill check it out..
    any apps aout free sms?anyone?

You try GoSMS yet? Can add on the emogi (or something like that) for an awesome selection of smilee's
    cool..thanks for the info..i just download it :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :D
    :D

That mean you're diggin' it?
  • jpequ wrote:
    :D

That mean you're diggin' it?
    yep..like it..but..noone i know has this..lol
    Yeah, I know. But I use it as my default SMS too. Not just the chat
  • jpequ wrote:
    Yeah, I know. But I use it as my default SMS too. Not just the chat
    ok..thanks
  • Adam,its fucked up..i cant add u :?
  • 8-)
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Still trying to sort out my music on my S2. :cry: Trying isyncr now so I'll see if this works.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • morello wrote:
    Still trying to sort out my music on my S2. :cry: Trying isyncr now so I'll see if this works.
    im ok with S3 with that
    morello wrote:
    im ok with S3 with that
    what are you using to play your music n your S3 then D? The stock music player? If so is all the album artwork, titles, artist & ablums etc showing correctly? Or are you using doubletwist or another app?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    im ok with S3 with that
    what are you using to play your music n your S3 then D? The stock music player? If so is all the album artwork, titles, artist & ablums etc showing correctly? Or are you using doubletwist or another app?
    let me check.. :lol:
  • 8-)
    Fuk! Just tried isyncr to sort out my music tags last night & it didn't work either. :evil:
    <hr>
  • morello wrote:
    Fuk! Just tried isyncr to sort out my music tags last night & it didn't work either. :evil:
    need to work this...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Songza!! An outrageously good music app that learns what you like to listen to, and chooses song right for you to fit your activity. You pick from tons of genres, and start liking or uiking songs it plays, and it starts learning. It pulls music from thousands of online music sources. It's probably the coolest app I've ever used. And it's free. Pretty excited about it. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Thanks PJ_soul but I'm after one to play the music I have, not online music etc. I don't have an unlimited data plan.
    <hr>
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    morello wrote:
    Thanks PJ_soul but I'm after one to play the music I have, not online music etc. I don't have an unlimited data plan.
    Oh, yeah, fair enough - I was just listing as a general recommendation for everyone. :D But seriously, if you ever do get unlimited, keep songza in mind... how awesome it is kind of blows my mind, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Oh, yeah, fair enough - I was just listing as a general recommendation for everyone. :D But seriously, if you ever do get unlimited, keep songza in mind... how awesome it is kind of blows my mind, lol.
    Cool. I will keep it in mind. :)
    <hr>
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:
    ok..thanks :)
  • :)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    WordHero

it's sort of like Boggle-you get a board of letters and create words connecting letters, up down, diagonal.

you are playing against others that are playing at that very moment. No waiting for the other person like on WWF. When your time is up, the app will give you your score, then it calculates everybody else's and ranks you on a leaderboard. I love seeing that I'm playing against other people in Canada, France, Italy etc.

My best is Bronze League #5 out of 509 players.

you can 'friend' people and the app will show you how you rank against them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless