Applications for ANDROID

14567810»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    which is the best player?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is there a bourbon app?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    download bs and vlc..playing both great
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    what you use for free sms?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I've never found an app that gives free SMS. Are there any? Isn't that what Facebook is for?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've never found an app that gives free SMS. Are there any? Isn't that what Facebook is for?
    i heard there are..dont know more thats why i asked..and not all have facebook at the mobiles and for sure not have facebook acount my close relatives,mom,dad ,sister
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    i heard there are..dont know more thats why i asked..and not all have facebook at the mobiles and for sure not have facebook acount my close relatives,mom,dad ,sister
    That's true - I wouldn't let my mom be my Facebook friend in a million years. :lol: Well, if I ever see an app for this, I'll let you know... could be phone companies have a hand in preventing it. They would lose LOT of money if people could just do it for free.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Oh! :o It does exist! ... :think: Maybe I need to call my phone company.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    do you mean viber & whatsapp?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... voip&hl=en
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sapp&hl=en

Only thing is both users need to be online to use it so not much use for people who don't have unlimited data IMHO. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    do you mean viber & whatsapp?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... voip&hl=en
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sapp&hl=en

Only thing is both users need to be online to use it so not much use for people who don't have unlimited data IMHO. :)
    got it..thank you Jenny