Applications for ANDROID

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    morello wrote:
    Anyone? Anyone got any other great apps they use on their android phones? I downloaded one to check how far away the bus is from whatever stop I'm at is the other day. :)

Anyone made PJstattracker for android yet?
    8-)
    i dont see happens :(
    yeah it doesn't look like it's going to happen does it. :( No android app developers out there in PJ world? :(
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    morello wrote:
    Anyone? Anyone got any other great apps they use on their android phones? I downloaded one to check how far away the bus is from whatever stop I'm at is the other day. :)

8-)
    That would be a question best answered by PJStatTracker I think! :) I would definitely like to see this happen!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:

8-)
    That would be a question best answered by PJStatTracker I think! :) I would definitely like to see this happen!
    PJStatTracker has said it's not on his radar to do it. A bit of a mission with so many diff android phones, making it work & look good for all, he said.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    morello wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:

8-)
    PJStatTracker has said it's not on his radar to do it. A bit of a mission with so many diff android phones, making it work & look good for all, he said.
    :( I now have one and only one reason to consider getting an iPhone... not quite enough reasons for me!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    morello wrote:
    8-)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :( I now have one and only one reason to consider getting an iPhone... not quite enough reasons for me!
    Ha ha. Indeed, the mission of getting my music right on my SGS2 almost sent me iphone-way + the stattracker, but I just cannot justify how much they cost + the whole Apple thing. :fp:
    <hr>
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ha ha. Indeed, the mission of getting my music right on my SGS2 almost sent me iphone-way + the stattracker, but I just cannot justify how much they cost + the whole Apple thing. :fp:[/quote]

Yup. I'm in love with my Sony mp3 player, and yeah, it's really just the "whole Apple thing" as you graciously put it! Just can't go there! #saynotomonopolies #saynotoforcedpurchases

(sorry i fucked up the quotes)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Ha ha. Indeed, the mission of getting my music right on my SGS2 almost sent me iphone-way + the stattracker, but I just cannot justify how much they cost + the whole Apple thing. :fp:

Yup. I'm in love with my Sony mp3 player, and yeah, it's really just the "whole Apple thing" as you graciously put it! Just can't go there! #saynotomonopolies #saynotoforcedpurchases
    (sorry i fucked up the quotes)

The cost was the main thing for me tbh. When I was looking to get a smartphone the SGS2 here worked out at NZ$700(& I got a free tv) vs an iphone4(or 4s I dunno) was gonna be like NZ$1000!! Don't worry about the conversion, you get the idea with just the diff in the numbers! :o Especially now I almost have my music sorted(making sure music files were mp3 not mp4) the SGS2 is GREAT!
    <hr>
  • 8-)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    poweramp for music player, worth spending the £2 or whatever it was.

DicePlayer was a good media player which I bought but think it stopped being supported
  • Brisk. wrote:
    poweramp for music player, worth spending the £2 or whatever it was.

DicePlayer was a good media player which I bought but think it stopped being supported
    thanks
  • :mrgreen:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • 8-)
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    8-)
    I got a QR scanner for my SGS2 yesterday. QR Droid it's called.

& I got an app so it's only 2 steps for me to turn on & off my packet data(I don't leave my data in all the time) instead of 7. Cool. :)

Anyone else come across any cool apps recently?
    <hr>
  • morello wrote:
    I got a QR scanner for my SGS2 yesterday. QR Droid it's called.

& I got an app so it's only 2 steps for me to turn on & off my packet data(I don't leave my data in all the time) instead of 7. Cool. :)

Anyone else come across any cool apps recently?
    thanks Jenny :)
  • :mrgreen:
  • android ..yo
  • 8-)
  • 8-)