Applications for ANDROID

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sign my breast bump
    8-)
    8-)
    any cool one?? :)
    aoua,malakora,tis poutanas to kagkelo...oeo...
    :mrgreen:
    i download viper,anyone use this before?
    :)
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Yeah, anyone else got any other good ones? I was googling 'best android apps' & such like today(in a busy moment at work :? ) but didn't come across anything interesting.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    Yeah, anyone else got any other good ones? I was googling 'best android apps' & such like today(in a busy moment at work :? ) but didn't come across anything interesting.
    same here
    morello wrote:
    same here
  • :)
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    So, what do people do on their phone?

Listen to music using what program? - me I use double twist but I hate that so much of the song info(titles, artist, artwork) is still not right when it was all right on my ipod(despite spending hours on itag & cover art download & mediafix) + that the front screen doesn't show the album title.

what else do people use their phone for?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • I have an iphone, but by recommendation I came across a superb app that is also available for android. It's called Viber, and it is some kind of a voice over ip thing. You can actually use your phone for its original purpose - making phone calls :D But you can make and receive phone calls on your cell phone to anywhere and from anywhere for free. Well, you would want to have a data thing going on or wifi near, cause the app is using that. Otherwise it could become expensive. You can also send messages and pics. But the best part is the possibility to make calls.
  • I have an iphone, but by recommendation I came across a superb app that is also available for android. It's called Viber, and it is some kind of a voice over ip thing. You can actually use your phone for its original purpose - making phone calls :D But you can make and receive phone calls on your cell phone to anywhere and from anywhere for free. Well, you would want to have a data thing going on or wifi near, cause the app is using that. Otherwise it could become expensive. You can also send messages and pics. But the best part is the possibility to make calls.
    yes..need to have and the rest people that.i have viper!!!

Dimi, why don't I see you in my Viber contacts then? :think:

Dimi, why don't I see you in my Viber contacts then? :think:
    ok.maybe need to do something then...mmm..i mean i download the application...
    what else need to do for working????hehhehehhehehe..and i wanted a smartphone my ass..im useless.. :fp:
    maybe need to do setting?open the program>?
  • Lisa..need to put my nmber and sent me a code???it says something like this here.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Lisa..need to put my nmber and sent me a code???it says something like this here.. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, you type in your number and then you get a short message with a code. This code you will use to verify yourself. Then you can use it :)

Yes, you type in your number and then you get a short message with a code. This code you will use to verify yourself. Then you can use it :)

i see u!!!do u see me??? :corn: :lol:

i see u!!!do u see me??? :corn: :lol:

:thumbup: :D
  • i see u!!!do u see me??? :corn: :lol:

:thumbup: :D
    ok..we are in contact..heheh
  • bump for android