Applications for ANDROID

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fantasy football apps for yahoo and espn.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yahoo Fantasy Hockey...oh, wait. Never mind.
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    WordHero

it's sort of like Boggle-you get a board of letters and create words connecting letters, up down, diagonal.

you are playing against others that are playing at that very moment. No waiting for the other person like on WWF. When your time is up, the app will give you your score, then it calculates everybody else's and ranks you on a leaderboard. I love seeing that I'm playing against other people in Canada, France, Italy etc.

My best is Bronze League #5 out of 509 players.

you can 'friend' people and the app will show you how you rank against them.
    let me check this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 81 wrote:
    fantasy football apps for yahoo and espn.
    lets see
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    WordHero

it's sort of like Boggle-you get a board of letters and create words connecting letters, up down, diagonal.

you are playing against others that are playing at that very moment. No waiting for the other person like on WWF. When your time is up, the app will give you your score, then it calculates everybody else's and ranks you on a leaderboard. I love seeing that I'm playing against other people in Canada, France, Italy etc.

this is very cool!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    WordHero

this is very cool!!

I love it! I do have to try to control myself...I could sit for hours playing!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    WordHero

this is very cool!!

i dont have this problem..there is no greekglish version of words.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    WordHero

this is very cool!!

I'll have to check it out!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • :D
  • woot
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    WordHero

this is very cool!!

:fp: Damn you!!! It is SO addictive! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    how you rank against them.

:fp: Damn you!!! It is SO addictive! :lol:[/quote]
    :lol:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    I'm gonna try using spotify to do my music now. See if that keeps the album artwork & titles etc there.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    I'm gonna try using spotify to do my music now. See if that keeps the album artwork & titles etc there.
    Grrrr. Spotify uninstalled. It was taking FOREVER to download the playlist I'd set up in my computer, then I didn't know if I was going to be able to listen to it offline, without paying for the premium service & I'm not paying for a program to listen to my own music so I'm still stuck with not having album artwork & info(titles, artist, album etc) on a lot of my music in my SGS2. :evil:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: Damn you!!! It is SO addictive! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

i just got to the Silver League! watch out for me! Release23
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • bump
  • bump
  • bump
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • :)
  • 8-)
  • 8-)
  • :)
    Anyone? Anyone got any other great apps they use on their android phones? I downloaded one to check how far away the bus is from whatever stop I'm at is the other day. :)

Anyone made PJstattracker for android yet?
    8-)
    <hr>
  • morello wrote:
    Anyone? Anyone got any other great apps they use on their android phones? I downloaded one to check how far away the bus is from whatever stop I'm at is the other day. :)

Anyone made PJstattracker for android yet?
    8-)
    i dont see happens :(