9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    I use GTasks for my to do list. I haven't tried any.do. Has anyone used both & can compare?

I've not heard of japandroid.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I don't generally go for too many games, but Diversion is a great one! It's challenging and fun (if you also like what the game's about - it's kind of an action puzzle game), and it's a more sophistocated platform than most other games I've seen for Android. Games are a matter of taste, but I enjoy this one. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Sure.i dont play games usally.ill give it a try.thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This app looks awesome, but when I try to use the installer it just spins for eternity saying it's searching for installers or something. No storage space issue. Anyone else have this problem?
    Weird, I've never had that issue. Do you have your phone set to accept apps from unknown sources? From the homescreen hit Menu | Settings | Applilcations and allow installation of non-market applications. That may help, but it's no guarantee.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This app looks awesome, but when I try to use the installer it just spins for eternity saying it's searching for installers or something. No storage space issue. Anyone else have this problem?
    Weird, I've never had that issue. Do you have your phone set to accept apps from unknown sources? From the homescreen hit Menu | Settings | Applilcations and allow installation of non-market applications. That may help, but it's no guarantee.
    Thanks, but it's not that - I've got it set to accept it. I went to the swype forum or whatever and I'm far from the only one experiencing this problem, so it s some kind of bug I guess. I'll try again after awhile though. I REALLY need a good alternative for my keyboard. I'm getting pretty frustrated!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Thanks, but it's not that - I've got it set to accept it. I went to the swype forum or whatever and I'm far from the only one experiencing this problem, so it s some kind of bug I guess. I'll try again after awhile though. I REALLY need a good alternative for my keyboard. I'm getting pretty frustrated!!!
    Aw, that sucks. I guess that's why it's still technically in Beta testing. Hopefully they can resolve this issue for you.
    8-)
    :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    robin

it's like siri

works ok but i haven't used it much
    norm wrote:
    robin

it's like siri

works ok but i haven't used it much
    let me check those..thanks
    8-)
    wufff
    wufff
    Is that an app?? :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Lizard wrote:
    can someone install pj radio for me in montana???

Thx in advance.
    8-)

if somebody has the .apk for that one program that was yanked from the store, i'll install it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    wufff
    its the moto of the day... ;)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ radio doesn't work on Android? :?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yeah it does.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    wufff
    Is that like Oooff? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Blinky_Dog.gif
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Blinky_Dog.gif
    Oh, it's like Rrruff? :lol: :fp: :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yeah it does.

That's what I figured.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Blinky_Dog.gif
    Oh, it's like Rrruff? :lol: :fp: :lol:
    its wuff...its more sweet than ruff... :lol:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yeah it does.
    That's what I figured.
    You can get it on tune-in radio. 2nd page of results if you search for pearl jam.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    morello wrote:
    You can get it on tune-in radio. 2nd page of results if you search for pearl jam.

You should be able to get it through your browser I think. I used to have a link but I don't have it anymore. I know it worked last year.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    DS1119 wrote:
    morello wrote:

You should be able to get it through your browser I think. I used to have a link but I don't have it anymore. I know it worked last year.

i just go to pearljam.com and click the link for the radio...next thing i know, 80 different versions of even flow! :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    morello wrote:

i just go to pearljam.com and click the link for the radio...next thing i know, 80 different versions of even flow! :mrgreen:
    hehe...

there our 2 ways...this and the one Jenny post
    8-)
    :)