Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    AK252617AK252617 Posts: 3
    For those who have been fans for a long time, but only recently joined the Ten Club and those who didn't win any of their lottery selections...permit some type of Round 2 ticket lottery and/or reserve certain blocks of seats for Ten Club members to purchase at their respective box office, but they're only reserved for say 3 days before being opened to the public.
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    THIS SUCKS

I would rather press my luck with hitting f5 ..at least I can only be mad at myself instead of cursing the 10c out..

I have entered in 16 different lottery shows since they started it AND IHAVE NOT WON A SNGLE SHOW. Even those stupid "test shows"

SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY TO ME....That's all I'm saying

Some people scored tickets to every show they picked ..that's all I'm saying
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Obviously I'm upset I didn't get any tickets-
    Here are my thoughts on ways to make the lottery better in the future:

1. Ten club members can only win one show. If there are extras, have a second lottery.
    (I've noticed some people got 2 shows and a lot got zero...)

2. Possibly find a venue that 10 club can rent that allows you to be able to fan club every seat in the building.
    If there is any seats left, then 10 club can put them on Ticketmaster.

3.Sorry PJ, you're going to have to have more tour dates in most cities if you want fan club members happy...
    Just my humble fan opinion...
    Don't hate me...
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    THIS SUCKS

I would rather press my luck with hitting f5 ..at least I can only be mad at myself instead of cursing the 10c out..

I have entered in 16 different lottery shows since they started it AND IHAVE NOT WON A SNGLE SHOW. Even those stupid "test shows"

psssst.......they don't like your hair.........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    joe2468 wrote:
    THIS SUCKS

Wow. You didn't even get in Uranus? I thought everyone got in Uranus! Man, if you didn't at least get in Uranus, you got fucked hard!! Really, man...even I got in Uranus, and it wasn't hard at all.
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    I love you Ten Club.. I know it's hard to do what you do.
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Please release Wrigley on DVD/Blu-ray!!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I know I've posted about this before on the boards, but it would be really great if we were given the option to buy a single 10C ticket instead of a pair. Even if they had to charge slightly more for a single ticket, it would still be worth it.

Surely not everybody needs two tickets and with the demand for tickets being so high, it makes sense to give people the option to only buy what they need.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    As others have posted on here, I like the idea of the merch pre-sale. It's nice to be able to pick up your stuff and not have to worry about carrying it through the show. However, thie issue that became apparent here in Chicago was that there were A LOT of people lined up to buy the merchandise, who were not attending the show. Couple that with restocking issues, extreme heat, and really long lines, and your going to have some pissed off club members. Now I realize you can't make everyone happy. I think an improvement to the process would be that you would have to produce your ticket to the show in order to purchase your merch. Just a thought.
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    edited July 2013
    *Edit* double post
  • Options
    hell_man_madehell_man_made Toronto Posts: 318
    I would like to say this

GA sucks because:

1) As a girl, it isn't much fun to be surrounded by taller guys and try to maintain a good spot to ENJOY the show. I'd rather have seats on the floor so it's orderly...for the LADIES please!

I chose Reserved seats as my first choice and GA as my 2nd because I figured if I put GA as 1st, I'd be shut out completely. And why would I want to be in GA anyways??? I'm getting old and have no desire to have to fight for/worry about getting a good spot. Or be at the back because I just simply can't get to the front. I just want to enjoy the show.

2) I thought being a member of the 10 club and having individual numbers meant that seats were assigned based on seniority. Well, this completely goes against that, because this means now that rows 1-20ish are now lottery rows. This means that newer members are closer to the stage than older members. This is not cool.

If the band sticks with this GA "section", then the only point I see to renew a membership is to have a slight chance at getting ANY tickets now. I really don't know if I'm going to renew, especially since I can't afford to travel far to shows and not sure if they'll be touring US/Canada again after this upcoming tour.

I think there should be a lottery for hometown fans first, then out of towners second. It's not fair for a hometown fan to not get tickets and when an out of towner won.

I thought the effect from 2011 would go away, wear off. But it hasn't. Unfortunately, I've lost a bunch of passion and not sure if it'll come back.
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,464
    I would like to say this

GA sucks because:

1) As a girl, it isn't much fun to be surrounded by taller guys and try to maintain a good spot to ENJOY the show. I'd rather have seats on the floor so it's orderly...for the LADIES please!

I chose Reserved seats as my first choice and GA as my 2nd because I figured if I put GA as 1st, I'd be shut out completely. And why would I want to be in GA anyways??? I'm getting old and have no desire to have to fight for/worry about getting a good spot. Or be at the back because I just simply can't get to the front. I just want to enjoy the show.

2) I thought being a member of the 10 club and having individual numbers meant that seats were assigned based on seniority. Well, this completely goes against that, because this means now that rows 1-20ish are now lottery rows. This means that newer members are closer to the stage than older members. This is not cool.

If the band sticks with this GA "section", then the only point I see to renew a membership is to have a slight chance at getting ANY tickets now. I really don't know if I'm going to renew, especially since I can't afford to travel far to shows and not sure if they'll be touring US/Canada again after this upcoming tour.

I think there should be a lottery for hometown fans first, then out of towners second. It's not fair for a hometown fan to not get tickets and when an out of towner won.

I thought the effect from 2011 would go away, wear off. But it hasn't. Unfortunately, I've lost a bunch of passion and not sure if it'll come back.

1. Choose seating then, or just stand to the side or further back?

2. Every year I've seen them here in Europe it has been GA, the longtime PJ members over here don't seem to moan as much about seniority. Are you Americans/Canadians not accustomed to Ga at all? Pearl Jam is a rockband and started out with GA...

But still, I loved having seating in Verona 2006 even if I was a bit further back than during GA shows. It makes me calmer in some way. But Verona is the only PJ concert I've been to with reserved seating.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I would like to say this

GA sucks because:

2. Every year I've seen them here in Europe it has been GA, the longtime PJ members over here don't seem to moan as much about seniority. Are you Americans/Canadians not accustomed to Ga at all? Pearl Jam is a rockband and started out with GA...

But still, I loved having seating in Verona 2006 even if I was a bit further back than during GA shows. It makes me calmer in some way. But Verona is the only PJ concert I've been to with reserved seating.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend, but the post I made was for the 10 club to see, read and take into consideration. I wasn't looking for any feedback. Sorry. I thought this thread was for message to the ten club to view.

I did chose seating....I got reserved Buffalo. My point is that our 10 club numbers are supposed to be used for seating based on seniority...this GA section does the opposite.

No, we are not accustomed to GA here at all...it's all seats (maybe there is GA in some venues, I don't know). That is why our seniority is so important over here! That is why I've been paying for the past 15 years....to maintain my number to get as close to the stage as possible (if I get tickets).
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

• Options
    I would like to say this

GA sucks because:

Sorry, I don't mean to offend, but the post I made was for the 10 club to see, read and take into consideration. I wasn't looking for any feedback. Sorry. I thought this thread was for message to the ten club to view.

tumblr_me8ia2lvox1qmxm7u.gif
    I did chose seating....I got reserved Buffalo. My point is that our 10 club numbers are supposed to be used for seating based on seniority...this GA section does the opposite.

No, we are not accustomed to GA here at all...it's all seats (maybe there is GA in some venues, I don't know). That is why our seniority is so important over here! That is why I've been paying for the past 15 years....to maintain my number to get as close to the stage as possible (if I get tickets).

And all you hardpaying 90s fans did something wrong then, because the band feels they need to mix up the front. :) Maybe you grew old, wanted your seats and the band wan't it to be as rocking as possible? Either way, you still have seniority when it comes to the seats. They could have gone all GA on the floor or the whole place like here in Europe. imagine that horror.

But anyways I understand you. I'm not 10C, and I'm sorry I responded, but I understand.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    And all you hardpaying 90s fans did something wrong then, because the band feels they need to mix up the front. :) Maybe you grew old, wanted your seats and the band wan't it to be as rocking as possible? Either way, you still have seniority when it comes to the seats. They could have gone all GA on the floor or the whole place like here in Europe. imagine that horror.

But anyways I understand you. I'm not 10C, and I'm sorry I responded, but I understand.
    Yeah I am getting old. All us hard paying 90's fans?? Yeah maybe they're introducing GA because they want to please/appeal to the younger/newer fans. I am getting old, thanks for the comment. Of course I'm growing old...I'm 41 and no, I didn't do anything wrong. What did I and every other "hardpaying 90's fans" do wrong? Be fans???? We've paid them money every year and this is what we get.

I wouldn't be a ten club member if it was all GA on the floor. Think about all the money they make off of us fans over here who pay to maintain our numbers!!!

That's how it is here...in North America. Just like that's how it is in Europe and South America.

Now I remember why I hate coming on this board, thanks for reminding me!!!

• Options

Yeah I am getting old. All us hard paying 90's fans?? Yeah maybe they're introducing GA because they want to please/appeal to the younger/newer fans. I am getting old, thanks for the comment. Of course I'm growing old...I'm 41 and no, I didn't do anything wrong. What did I and every other "hardpaying 90's fans" do wrong? Be fans???? We've paid them money every year and this is what we get.

I wouldn't be a ten club member if it was all GA on the floor. Think about all the money they make off of us fans over here who pay to maintain our numbers!!!

That's how it is here...in North America. Just like that's how it is in Europe and South America.

Now I remember why I hate coming on this board, thanks for reminding me!!!

You paid money to be in a fanclub. You have your seniority when it is possible. It is not for festivals or GA shows. PJ should not play GA shows because some fans demand to use their seniority?

And, all this "we have paid to keep our numbers! That's why we are in this fanclub!" - I wonder if the statistics would show that European fans who only pretty much get GA-shows leave the fan club more frequently. I doubt it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,745
    I would like to say this

GA sucks because:

I live in north America and I am accustomed to GA... I am also a lady, and love GA. GA is getting back to PJ's roots and it's awesome!! A lot of people love GA. Others don't. Can't please everyone, but the people who like seats up front got them for many years. Time for the GA people to enjoy that now! :) Also, why didn't you just trade your GA tix for reserved??? It would have been the easiest thing in the world!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AntigoneAntigone Posts: 34
    I would like to say this I think there should be a lottery for hometown fans first, then out of towners second. It's not fair for a hometown fan to not get tickets and when an out of towner won.
    I second this sentiment. I don't think it's fair that I got shut out of my hometown, especially since the band doesn't frequently tour. In my case, last time they played LA was 2009. So I've waited 4 years to see my favorite band as a 10C member and I get nothing? While my friend, who lives in another state AND set LA as a lower priority (I had set mine to #3) gets tix. Really? That's fair how? Regardless of whether I've been a 10C member for 15 years and have a decent number, I don't feel that's right. I've always been able to get at least one pair of tix to my hometown show until now. Hope this system is a work in progress because it currently sucks. :thumbdown:
    "If you hate something, don't you do it, too."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    read these threads....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=212558

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=212605

you have your own radio station run by a person fully willing and able to broadcast shows like these

ya know, in case ya forgot ;)
  • Options
    Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    Im going to quote my own thread here.........thanks to 10club for providing all Pearl Jam fans with the same opportunity to see the band.
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=212470
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    Antigone wrote:
    I would like to say this I think there should be a lottery for hometown fans first, then out of towners second. It's not fair for a hometown fan to not get tickets and when an out of towner won.
    I second this sentiment. I don't think it's fair that I got shut out of my hometown, especially since the band doesn't frequently tour. In my case, last time they played LA was 2009. So I've waited 4 years to see my favorite band as a 10C member and I get nothing? While my friend, who lives in another state AND set LA as a lower priority (I had set mine to #3) gets tix. Really? That's fair how? Regardless of whether I've been a 10C member for 15 years and have a decent number, I don't feel that's right. I've always been able to get at least one pair of tix to my hometown show until now. Hope this system is a work in progress because it currently sucks. :thumbdown:
    Most people will put their Prio#1 at the place closest to them, so you and hell-man-made have that Hometown-thing already.

Or are you being so selfish to actually think that fans living in the few actual cities that PJ tour (and tour over and over again) should have more right to tickets?

Wouldn't really be far to the many cities, states and COUNTRIES where they doesn't tour at all.

Just selfish and egocentric. And not fair in any way, whatever
    thinks.
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,262
    Antigone wrote:
    Most people will put their Prio#1 at the place closest to them, so you and hell-man-made have that Hometown-thing already.

Or are you being so selfish to actually think that fans living in the few actual cities that PJ tour (and tour over and over again) should have more right to tickets?

Wouldn't really be far to the many cities, states and COUNTRIES where they doesn't tour at all.

Agreed. I lost the lottery but still planning to go through ticketmaster to travel from Orlando up to NJ for the Brooklyn night 2 show. Since I moved to Orlando 8 years ago, they have toured down here once in '08. They have toured NY/PA area almost every year since then. You should just be grateful the band is coming to your area and get the tickets through ticketmaster.
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 416
    We flew in from Boston on Thursday morning and had a great two days around Wrigley meeting some good people (like at all PJ shows). The unbearable heat and long waiting in the GA line was all worth it when we ended up being in the second row (finally after 9 shows)! We were surrounded by an amazing group and atmosphere near the stage. This all changed after the intermission.

I hate to complain about something the band and venue had no realistic control over, but it sucks. Post-storm, half the people in the GA area were drunk, rowdy losers who didn't belong there (they had no wristbands). They rushed the area and pushed themselves up front with us now stuck in the back. The whole atmosphere changed and it was awful. It was my girlfriend's first show and now probably her last. I feel bad, because the the boys really did everything possible to make this show, but they could have done and played anything and it didn't matter. Hanging out around Wrigley in the days leading up to show was amazing and we met some really great people from Pennsylvania, Memphis, LA, and even a couple from Alaska. It's just too bad, but the show itself was a huge disappointment for us.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    please have a preslae password for barclay.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 416
    We flew in from Boston on Thursday morning and had a great two days around Wrigley meeting some good people (like at all PJ shows). The unbearable heat and long waiting in the GA line was all worth it when we ended up being in the second row! We were surrounded by an amazing group and atmosphere near the stage. This all changed after the intermission.

I hate to complain about something the band and venue had no realistic control over, but it sucks. Post-storm, half the people in the GA area were drunk, rowdy losers who didn't belong there (they had no wristbands). They rushed the area and pushed themselves up front with us now stuck in the back. The whole atmosphere changed and it was awful. It was my girlfriend's first show and now probably her last. I feel bad, because the the boys really did everything possible to make this show, but they could have done and played anything and it didn't matter. Hanging out around Wrigley in the days leading up to show was amazing and we met some really great people from Pennsylvania, Memphis, LA, and even a couple from Alaska. It's just too bad, but the show itself was a huge disappointment for us.
  • Options
    PJFaninIndyPJFaninIndy Westfield, IN Posts: 93
    Don't have time to read all of the posts so I apologize if this has already been discussed, but the method that was used for merchandise at Wrigley was an absolute disaster. Myself (and many others who were really cool to meet) stood in line for 3+ hours on Friday at the Waveland merch tent only to leave empty handed with no show poster. Now I (along with many others) will shell out $100+ for one on the secondary market.

The lines were a mess with zero crowd control. I felt kind if bad for the people working the tent since there were only 3 people who had to deal with hundreds of people in line.

Also, the fact that people could buy 2 of each poster...ridiculous. Offer them up as a set of 4 or individual. This would help let more people who actually went to the show have a chance at one as opposed to people looking to just make a quick buck. Why not pre-sell the poster as an option when you buy your tix through the 10Club? I am sure people would be more than willing to pay the extra money for postage to just know they have one comin in the mail a week or so after the show. This helps put posters in hands of attendees of the show...the people who really want them.

All this being said I had a great time and hope they come through the Midwest sometime again real soon.
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    AntigoneAntigone Posts: 34
    Antigone wrote:

Just selfish and egocentric. And not fair in any way, whatever
    thinks.

Fortunately I got tix (to SD), but you're missing my point (or maybe it didn't come across clear in text). I just used my case as an example where my friend, who lives out of state, set a show lower priority and got tix versus me, the hometowner, who sets that same show higher priority and doesn't get tix.

I've read of other 10C'ers who truly did get shut out of heir hometown and other shows. Then, there are others who got tix to multiple shows (my friend being one of them)--shows where perhaps one pair of tix would have gone to a hometowner who got shut out. I side with the hometowners. Not everybody is able to travel to other cities.

Put yourself in their shoes. I think you'd be really unhappy if you weren't able to get 10C tix, especially if you learn that someone who lives out of state or country won multiple shows, one of which was your hometown. You want to talk about selfish and egocentric, talk to those people who won most, if not all, of their choices. Talk to those people who've recently seen them play, entered the drawing *again* and won *again*. Wanting to see them in your hometown is not selfish.

Bottom line, all 10C'ers should be allowed to win at least one show - be it hometown or another city of choice. That's fair.
    "If you hate something, don't you do it, too."
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    edited July 2013
    Antigone wrote:
    Fortunately I got tix (to SD), but you're missing my point (or maybe it didn't come across clear in text). I just used my case as an example where my friend, who lives out of state, set a show lower priority and got tix versus me, the hometowner, who sets that same show higher priority and doesn't get tix.

I've read of other 10C'ers who truly did get shut out of heir hometown and other shows. Then, there are others who got tix to multiple shows (my friend being one of them)--shows where perhaps one pair of tix would have gone to a hometowner who got shut out. I side with the hometowners. Not everybody is able to travel to other cities.

Put yourself in their shoes. I think you'd be really unhappy if you weren't able to get 10C tix, especially if you learn that someone who lives out of state or country won multiple shows, one of which was your hometown. You want to talk about selfish and egocentric, talk to those people who won most, if not all, of their choices. Talk to those people who've recently seen them play, entered the drawing *again* and won *again*. Wanting to see them in your hometown is not selfish.

Bottom line, all 10C'ers should be allowed to win at least one show - be it hometown or another city of choice. That's fair.
    Well you would've gotten you hometown show if you would have put it as your #1 Pick. But since you didn't you I guess you just didn't want to got that bad...but still you complain. :fp:
    A lot of people will never ever get a hometown show in their lifes and that is why they have to travel to see a few shows. So why again should you get tickets to your hometown instead of those people? At least you have the convenience of sleeping in your own bed when you come home. I had that experience 2 out of 34 times I saw them and still I had to drive for two hours before I got home.
    Post edited by Dercheef on
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    cmjamrozycmjamrozy Posts: 4
    Concert/ Tour Shirts
    Lots of posts and didn't make it thru all of them so if this a repeat, sorry... I read a few about the insanely long lines for merch with most concerns about posters. I am a tshirt guy and try to get one for all shows I go to both PJ and others ( I think it will be a cool thing for my kids one day) It seems each year it gets harder and harder to get a shirt at shows so would like to see the one of the following offered for 10c members ...
    1) the opportunity to order a shirt with your tickets and pick it up at will call along with tix. Lots of bands doing this now, most recently did it with RUSH tix I ordered.
    2) have concert specific shirts available after shows exclusively for 10c members on the website.
    I would much rather wait for a back-ordered shirt via the site than wait over an hr in line at a show to find all that left are mediums (too small for me).

If anyone has an xl or 2xl from Wrigley and not charging $100 like I am seeing now on eBay, let me know.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    Please 10club. Please sell the box sets / card packages sold @ Wrigley Field available for sale @ the 10club store.

please.gif