Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    donnaruhl wrote:
    LIVE CHAT.... :/ ??? not that I used to chat much... but, if it is there, shouldn't it work?
    Yeah, well...I was hoping with the new site upgrade, they would just do away with the "Live" Chat. Complete waste of time!
    For you maybe! ;)
    I think it's a shame the live chat didn't take off more, or maybe it's just that I'm online at the 'wrong' time. It seems like a great idea to me.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Please Release the Ed Australian Shows Boots?...:)
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Please Release the Ed Australian Shows Boots?...:)

And all the boots from Ed's 2012 tour, please!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    seriously, scalable servers for those times when this place gets busy like say, today
  • Options
    loix71loix71 Posts: 283
    10C is a special link betwen tne band and the fans so why not making a form in wich we could ask questions to the guys and then the'll answered through a thread? in the same way as this thread
    I think it 'll be easier for them to answer if they want than with a live chat
    08/06/2000 Paris
    09/09/2006 Marseille
    11/06/2006 Paris
    03/07/2010 Arras
    30/06/2012 Arras
    16/06/2014 Amsterdam
    26/06/2014 Berlin
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    I missed out on the EV 'Plastic Tumblers' in the "GOODS" Section... :(
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Can someone please tell eddie not to bring the ukulele on this falls tour.

Please and thank you
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    LloydXmas wrote:

Please and thank you
    Oh, great! Now, he's going to bring it for sure!!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    Not sure if Ten Club is still checking this thread but it would be great if we could have a mobile version of the site including the forum.
    Thanks.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Not sure if Ten Club is still checking this thread but it would be great if we could have a mobile version of the site including the forum.
    Thanks.
    +1,000,000
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PhilippHPhilippH Posts: 86
    hello.

i posted this awhile ago...but now, once again.

please sell in your "goods" section guitar picks, like metallica is doing!

thanks.

and a re-issue of yield, riot act on vinyl!

philipp.
    00 rock am ring
    07 münchen
    12 berlin 1
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Thanks.
    +1,000,000
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    LloydXmas wrote:

Please and thank you

D'oh! I don't mind if he does. :oops:

Though I would like it if played / tested the ukulele out on a crazy distorted guitar pedal on stage.
  • Options
    magnolia77magnolia77 Posts: 68
    Dear Pearl Jam and Management,
    PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE BIG DAY OUT. I realise that if you've booked it for 2014 already this message is futile, but if not just please know that it would a terrible time for us dedicated fans. It used to be a good festival, but is now generally full of 15 year olds and drunk bogans who think Betterman is a love song!

I can't imagine a worse way to experience the best band in the world. A lot of us would most likely miss out on tix and you would be wasting your energy playing to people who don't get or appreciate you. Those of us who did get tickets would have an otherwise magical experience ruined by idiots. Australia is amazing as you know but if you wanna have an idiot contest I think we have a good chance against America, as you would no doubt find out if you play Big Day Out!!!

If you have booked to play next year, would you consider doing some Ten Club only sideshows? That would more than make up for the miserable festival experience and would be an absolute dream come true for all of us. Whatever happens we can't wait to see you again!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    so,they do fuckin listen after all!!!

GA for arenas shows at usa,tickets seated on the sides,means more 10c tic for fans

they solve the pro with NOT charge you the whole amount of tix when u enter fo0r the lottery but just 1$

they have all , the entire GA pit for fan club members only

fuckin great.,.thank you 10c...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    THANK YOU 10c!! All my PJ dreams have come true!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    cbeitingcbeiting Posts: 78
    Well... There's always complaining whenever they announce touring, so I guess it's finally my turn.

Maybe I'm old...I miss the old way of getting tickets. Two tickets period. In seats. Based on seniority. My hate for GA runs deep, I guess it's time to finally let my membership lapse.
    Member since 1996...
  • Options
    so,they do fuckin listen after all!!!

GA for arenas shows at usa,tickets seated on the sides,means more 10c tic for fans

they solve the pro with NOT charge you the whole amount of tix when u enter fo0r the lottery but just 1$

they have all , the entire GA pit for fan club members only

fuckin great.,.thank you 10c...
    Yeah, thanks 10C for changing the CC hold to $1 per show. I wasn't personally too concerned, but it's definitely a big deal for a lot of people, so that's cool that you listened to that. And more than anything else, THANK YOU FOR THE 10C GA PIT IN NORTH AMERICA!!!! :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cbeiting wrote:
    Well... There's always complaining whenever they announce touring, so I guess it's finally my turn.

Maybe I'm old...I miss the old way of getting tickets. Two tickets period. In seats. Based on seniority. My hate for GA runs deep, I guess it's time to finally let my membership lapse.
    Awesome, someone else's chances of getting GA tix just got better. :D;)
  • Options
    f-bombf-bomb Posts: 99
    Please don't stoke my anticipation with a Countdown Clock only for the sake of announcing a 24 show tour. I mean, it's great news, don't get me wrong but this degree of announcement was done via email in the past. I expected something more than that for this level of hype,

Ain't it funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind?
  • Options
    f-bomb wrote:
    Please don't stoke my anticipation with a Countdown Clock only for the sake of announcing a 24 show tour. I mean, it's great news, don't get me wrong but this degree of announcement was done via email in the past. I expected something more than that for this level of hype,
    It got get everyone talking though, didn't it? ;)

Whoever thought that one up in the marketing department deserves a raise. I get the strong impression with their recent decisions that they are trying to make sure their fan base doesn't become (remain?) stagnant. I think they're doing a good job of that.
  • Options
    magnolia77 wrote:
    Dear Pearl Jam and Management,
    PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE BIG DAY OUT. I realise that if you've booked it for 2014 already this message is futile, but if not just please know that it would a terrible time for us dedicated fans. It used to be a good festival, but is now generally full of 15 year olds and drunk bogans who think Betterman is a love song!

I can't imagine a worse way to experience the best band in the world. A lot of us would most likely miss out on tix and you would be wasting your energy playing to people who don't get or appreciate you. Those of us who did get tickets would have an otherwise magical experience ruined by idiots. Australia is amazing as you know but if you wanna have an idiot contest I think we have a good chance against America, as you would no doubt find out if you play Big Day Out!!!

If you have booked to play next year, would you consider doing some Ten Club only sideshows? That would more than make up for the miserable festival experience and would be an absolute dream come true for all of us. Whatever happens we can't wait to see you again!

well said...usually i like festival to discover bands. But my worst PJ show was last year in Arras. as you describe, i was near guys who don't know anything about Pj. Before the show, their talks made me laugh but when the show began with RELEASE...yes, RELEASE my friend....I was crazy, happy...and then i heard those guys saying "hmmm they are old now, they play quiet song". i just want to kick their ass...the rest of the show was in the same way. I was not in front because we came on the site to late but the audience was quiet, different than with only PJ shows. Well not a good experience for me.
    08/06/2000 Paris
    09/09/2006 Marseille
    11/06/2006 Paris
    03/07/2010 Arras
    30/06/2012 Arras
    16/06/2014 Amsterdam
    26/06/2014 Berlin
  • Options
    amarinamarin Posts: 5
    Hi all,

maybe not the correct thread to write it, but does anybody have a clue what the 2nd countdown is for? Can I hope for a European Tour?
    Athens, 30 Sep 2006
    London, 25 Jun 2010
    Stockholm, 7 Jul 2012
  • Options
    amarin wrote:
    Hi all,

maybe not the correct thread to write it, but does anybody have a clue what the 2nd countdown is for? Can I hope for a European Tour?

I hope you're right but i think it's for the announcement of the new single
    08/06/2000 Paris
    09/09/2006 Marseille
    11/06/2006 Paris
    03/07/2010 Arras
    30/06/2012 Arras
    16/06/2014 Amsterdam
    26/06/2014 Berlin
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    cbeiting wrote:

And I am old too, and then I reach back even further........NO DRAWINGS.......just show up at the post office or where ever tickets were used to be sold and show early or very very early.......that was the most honest way..but I dont think many people agree :oops:

So I am patiently waiting for the European tour dates and drive and fly across Europe to see the best band in the universe :D and afterwards I will just not buy clothing, food, college fees etc etc.......because my money will be finished :roll:
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    amarin wrote:
    Hi all,

That is exactly what I was wondering....and yes.probably not the European tour but indeed the first new single :)
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It got get everyone talking though, didn't it? ;)

Whoever thought that one up in the marketing department deserves a raise. I get the strong impression with their recent decisions that they are trying to make sure their fan base doesn't become (remain?) stagnant. I think they're doing a good job of that.

I agree !!! :clap:
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    cbeiting wrote:

Agree..though I refuse to get old...

GA sucks...sucks bad. Don't need sweaty drunk douches rubbing up against me for 4 hours...don't want my partner being trampled cause they're not 6'. GA sucks...... I Rock the shit out...singing, dancing and jumping throughout the whole show...so its not a case of energy...its a case of avoiding nasty stinky human contact.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    I appreciate that the band listened to some of the fans and created a general pit, however.....

I really enjoyed seats based on seniority, and I am not a low number person. The lotter for row 1 and 10 added a little to the mystic of the anticipated show, and I will truly miss that aspect of the PJ experience. I have no desire to wait in line for the front row of the pit (again, it was fine in my younger years, but not so much now) and I am slightly dissappointed that my chances of getting closer than the first few dozen rows have ended, but I am almost come to terms with it.
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....