Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    norm wrote:
    seriously...webcasts

Uh yeah... at the very least audio of some future shows. I'd even pay for live access.
  • Options
    Another merch suggestion

How about some Pearl Jam charms, like the kind you can put on braclets, maybe a stickman and some other stuff. Preferably by Thomas Sabo cause they do the best ones and are already doing a disney and fc bayern collection so they are clearly open to approach
    http://shop.thomassabo.com/EN-en/charm-club

Please not shitty ones :D
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    Another merch suggestion

How about some Pearl Jam charms, like the kind you can put on braclets, maybe a stickman and some other stuff. Preferably by Thomas Sabo cause they do the best ones and are already doing a disney and fc bayern collection so they are clearly open to approach

i'd love the opportunity to design some PJ Jewellery.
    There would be nothing better than combining my 2 favorite passions - PJ & Jewellery Design :D
    PJ 17/3/95, 3/3/98, 18/2/03, 16/11/06, 20/11/09 Melb & Qld 25/11/09
    EV 15/3/11 Canberra, 24/25th in Melbourne Australia & PJ20 East Troy USA 3/4th Sept 2011
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    reissue benny hall vinyl :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    Another merch suggestion

This is a good idea. I would compile a PJ charm bracelet if I could, assuming you could get the charms online as well as at shows.... I don't really want to start a charm bracelet where $30 or $60 charms suddenly end up on eBay for $500.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    +1,000,000 but it's never gong to happen. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    +1,000,000 but it's never gong to happen. :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    SD48277 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    seriously...webcasts
    Please

+1 to the MAX!!!

I wonder if Pearl Jam will ever broadcast a live show on Pay Per View. I remembered back in '94 when they were rumored to play @ Woodstock '94. It was all talked about in Hit Paradar magazines for a while. We watched the 2 day PPV broadcast hoping they would make a guest appearance but no dice. It just would of been a treat to see something like that happen.
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    Why this topic? I dont see any backing of 10c about considerations posted here. 10c could follow the topic and inform the considerations are possible or not.
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    cardoso wrote:
    Why this topic? I dont see any backing of 10c about considerations posted here. 10c could follow the topic and inform the considerations are possible or not.
    They started it so that they could see what the fans want and how they are feeling about things. The assumption is that they discuss it and then base decisions on those discussions and whatever decisions come out of them. It's a good topic. It's basically them telling us that they are at least reading and considering what we want... doesn't mean they are necessarily going to do any of it, but at least we know they're aware and considering.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    cardoso wrote:
    They started it so that they could see what the fans want and how they are feeling about things. The assumption is that they discuss it and then base decisions on those discussions and whatever decisions come out of them. It's a good topic. It's basically them telling us that they are at least reading and considering what we want... doesn't mean they are necessarily going to do any of it, but at least we know they're aware and considering.

Ok, thanks for situate myself better. :thumbup:
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    So, MY CONSIDERATION IS ABOUT 10C SHOP.

I SEE MANY OLD POSTERS ON 10C SHOP, 10C CAN MADE ONE MISTERY TUBE WITH THIS OLD POSTERS (2or3)(2008, 2009 and 2010)

one of the best things of buy in 10c is when we take same surprise, something dont expected, i think, this make us very happy.

Thanks 10c.
    all the best
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    cardoso wrote:
    one of the best things of buy in 10c is when we take same surprise, something dont expected, i think, this make us very happy.

I agree. I also liked the Tote Bag goodies surprise bags a yea or so? back.
    Would love to see those back again.
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Another merch suggestion

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Put in my order for 3 stickman charms. Remember, it's the female fans that are giving birth to the next generation(s) of PJ fans.

No tack, nothing naff please :nono:
  • Options
    dont get me wrong i love pj radio but pj tv would be a lot better.I it here listening & hear something new & want to see video, I know thats alot but well worth it.

I would think by now with every concert recorded (except mexico) you have so much media stock piled i'm sure you could find quality employs to do video editing you would need abot 20 people but get it to the public eye before 20 years go by.It reallly sucks to just now find new hendrix or beatles music or videos of them. dont let the WORLD MISS THIS CHANCE, ESPECIALY THE FAN THAT ARE SICK & WILL DIE LOVING THE BAND BUT REALLY MISSING SO MANY MAJIC MOMENTS THAT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME)
    release videos of shows like the bootleg series (by the way was a brilliant idea )

AND RELEASE PPJ20 ALPINE VALLY SOON MAKE THAT THE FIRST ONE
    STEVE
  • Options
    i have a question about the latest contest. is the poem/song/etc. supposed to be about a friend? i wasn't sure from the way it was worded. thanks.
  • Options
    PJ20 bootlegs.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Shameless bump of my own post!! Don't forget Scotland!!! :mrgreen:
    veddertown wrote:
    Great idea. Many ideas that have sprung to mind have been said already and loads of other great topics have been raised. I would love to see something along the lines of Song X from the old Five Horizons site with a download each month, something exclusive like demos that never made it to record. I remember seeing that Bayleaf started out as a PJ song for the Binaural sessions and would love to hear what it sounded like amongst others. I'm sure there are loads of archives of demos, rehearsals, instrumentals, etc that we would relish hearing. There's simply not enough PJ DVD's around either. The only 2 full shows besides Unplugged were both from 2003! PJ could release a SVT type DVD for each album, one like Touring Band for each tour and full shows from every leg of every tour in the goods section and they would sell like hot cakes.

Also it's been 12 years and counting since PJ played in Scotland which breaks our little tartan hearts...
    Please visit our capital Edinburgh and play a stunning show at the castle, the most spectacular surroundings you could imagine and a unique experience for the band as well as us, it's a perfectly intimate 8600 capacity venue that would be hard to match for atmosphere and the welcome would blow you away!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3293/247 ... b98b08.jpg

Here's my Brian F style unusual setlist request. Just to save you time of course... ;)

Main:
    Oceans, Last Exit, Whipping, Deep, Rats, In The Moonlight, Immortality, RVM, Insignificance, Sad, Leash, Once, Footsteps, Alive, Porch, Smile, Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing (full instrumental).

Enc 1:
    Release, Lukin, Not For You, Tremor Christ, Garden, Strangest Tribe, Go, Blood.

Enc 2:
    Indifference, Even Flow, Breath, Crown Of Thorns, All Those Yesterdays, Black, Corduroy.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    10C gift cards. so if something comes up that I don't have the money for at that moment, bang, it's all good, because my wife bought me this nifty little gift card for when the time is right!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Release all the new albums in 3 different formats: LP, CD and MP3 (always cheaper). Also, please try slipping into the MP3 folder some .jpegs (i.e. front cover and back cover) and a .pdf (i.e. the booklet with the lyrics).
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    Pap wrote:
    Release all the new albums in 3 different formats: LP, CD and MP3 (always cheaper). Also, please try slipping into the MP3 folder some .jpegs (i.e. front cover and back cover) and a .pdf (i.e. the booklet with the lyrics).
    great idea!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    10C gift cards. so if something comes up that I don't have the money for at that moment, bang, it's all good, because my wife bought me this nifty little gift card for when the time is right!
    I like this idea. No one would ever have to put any thought into what to buy me as a gift again.
  • Options
    A PJ wheel cover for my Jeep would be so cool :)
    It could be an existing logo, or maybe something from one of the band members unique art\designs.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Bulldog88 wrote:
    It could be an existing logo, or maybe something from one of the band members unique art\designs.
    Thanks! That's a fabulous idea! I am so tired of the dealer's wheel cover on my Jeep....a Pearl Jam logo or art from a favorite tour poster....very cool..........
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    Bulldog88 wrote:
    Thanks! That's a fabulous idea! I am so tired of the dealer's wheel cover on my Jeep....a Pearl Jam logo or art from a favorite tour poster....very cool..........

:D
  • Options
    PJ20 Bootlegs by Christmas?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    PJ20 Bootlegs by Christmas?

PLEASE?
  • Options
    MW3384MW3384 Posts: 122
    Don't ever let CID entertainment sponsor Pearl Jam packages again. Tear up the contract. Never thought I would spend 3,000 to see my wife get put in a harmful environment and get hit in the head. Real good times. Thanks CID for everything including the bruises and disorganizing your event. Unfortunately the event was bigger than your company could handle. I will always remember this as the 3k mistake concert. I wish I would have given this money to charity instead of your company. Your so undeserving. By the way pj as always were awesome. The experience was terrible.
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if these have been mentioned before.

a wee bit more time between the announcement of a tour and the tickets going on sale would be good, there is nothing worse that having to try and scrape together the money for tickets with only a couple of days notice!

Could have a section in the shop for guitar pics and or drumsticks, there must be loads left over after the shows and it would prevent folk having to source them from ebay and the likes. the money could go to the guys charity of choice.

and finally, i'm sure this will have been mentioned. The UK doesn't end at Manchester, there is a whole other country to the north who haven't had a show for over 12 years now. There are plenty of places in Scotland that would be suitable for a show and there's a new venue opening in Glasgow next year which has potential to be a great place. If there is a reason for not playing in Scotland please let us know so we won't get our hopes up every time a tour is announced. Its called the Scottish Hydro Arena Glasgow, now who wouldn't want to play in a place called the SHAG.

Boots of EV solo shows would be cool too :D

keep up the good work :thumbup:

gift cards as mentioned above are also a great idea
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 135
    evo wrote:
    I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if these have been mentioned before.

a wee bit more time between the announcement of a tour and the tickets going on sale would be good, there is nothing worse that having to try and scrape together the money for tickets with only a couple of days notice!

Could have a section in the shop for guitar pics and or drumsticks, there must be loads left over after the shows and it would prevent folk having to source them from ebay and the likes. the money could go to the guys charity of choice.

and finally, i'm sure this will have been mentioned. The UK doesn't end at Manchester, there is a whole other country to the north who haven't had a show for over 12 years now. There are plenty of places in Scotland that would be suitable for a show and there's a new venue opening in Glasgow next year which has potential to be a great place. If there is a reason for not playing in Scotland please let us know so we won't get our hopes up every time a tour is announced. Its called the Scottish Hydro Arena Glasgow, now who wouldn't want to play in a place called the SHAG.

Boots of EV solo shows would be cool too :D

keep up the good work :thumbup:

gift cards as mentioned above are also a great idea

Are you sure ??? ;)
    EV boots please
    and yeah play more shows up north,Id love to go to Scotland
    Sat drinking wine