Whats going wrong with the world? More shootings

1727374757678»

Comments

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    pandora wrote:
    nope I meant pack alright :lol:

That's what I said not available...

I guess you didn't get the reference as far as young men in their 20's...

I know you didn't take much time with the heartbreaking real life scenario
    or answer the questions...
    or did I miss them?
    whatever. Really. You have missed my question now for about 20 freaking posts...WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION?? How about we get an answer to that..
    And Pandora, I have had extended personal contact with an individual who shot up the UNC-CH campus in the late 90s (no names mentioned).. and he is a diagnosed schizophrenic who never sought treatment because he didn't think he had a problem. You are so off base it's not even funny, but yet I am laughing. I am done wasting my time on you. This is 30 minutes of my life I won't get back trying to argue with someone who lives on Jupiter.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    hedonist wrote:
    I'm just glad I'm home and self-medicating .

Self medicating? Damn... that's the beginning of the end. You are on a slippery rope here.... ;) I say have a chat with CBG - if she can fit you in!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    pandora wrote:
    [Oh you mean acid... now you''re talking ;) I know a little about this from the 70's

How about you ...

but no this is nothing like that this is a serious social problem
    with needs that should be addressed
    to better help people to live happy and fulfilled lives,
    not sink deeper into a vacuums where violence is the answer to frustration and loneliness.

That sounds nothing like acid...
    we'll maybe a very bad trip with some real square pegs about ;)
    Um I did acid ONCE in 1992 and I hated it and I'm not sure what the hell this has to do with anything because I thought it was covered with the mushroom thing. :roll: acid and shrooms are both hallucinogens.
    Post edited by EmBleve on
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    redrock wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

Self medicating? Damn... that's the beginning of the end. You are on a slippery rope here.... ;)

just a few steps from mental illness and buying guns...because those go hand in hand :eh:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    EmBleve wrote:
    Um I did acid ONCE in 1992 and I hated it and I'm not sure what the hell this has to do with anything because I thought it was covered with the mushroom thing. :roll:

i did acid once...i loved it but would never do it again...i felt like taking my brain out and giving it a scrub

now shrooms...i'd love to do those again :think:
  • Options
    I need a therapist right now for getting involved in this shit! cbg, do you have an emergency line?? :lol:
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    redrock wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

Self medicating? Damn... that's the beginning of the end. You are on a slippery rope here.... ;) I say have a chat with CBG - if she can fit you in!
    I think she and I would have some interesting conversations :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited August 2012
    Though this thread is quite compulsive in a weird kind of way (CBG.. think I need a session too), I must get a bit of sleep. It's midnight here and I have to get up at 5.00am to go to WORK where I will do a full working day. Then I will come home and do the weekly shop, tidy the house, care for my husband and geting things ready for him to visit his parents, do some laundry, cook dinner (then tidy that up), etc. Fuck.. and tomorrow is Saturday and it's going to be a beautiful, sunny day... I'm afraid I will not have time to do volunteer work tomorrow though - I hope you can understand. I won't even have time for shoe shopping (unless I find some cheap ones at the supermarket :? ).

Good continuation all. Maybe this thread will still be going by the morning, maybe it will be dead... What a thing to ponder about.
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Sorry some here can not see the connection between mental issues and crime

I think it has something to do with being a gun opponent :lol:

Clouds the mind to the real issues as to why people are violent with guns...
    the guns aren't firing themselves :lol: sometimes something so simple is missed.
    yes - I can see it in the 3-5% in which it's a factor
    We have a much different opinion as to what crime is
    and what mental issues are that cause them.

Agreed.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    EmBleve wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    nope I meant pack alright :lol:

That's what I said not available...

I guess you didn't get the reference as far as young men in their 20's...

I know you didn't take much time with the heartbreaking real life scenario
    or answer the questions...
    or did I miss them?
    whatever. Really. You have missed my question now for about 20 freaking posts...WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION?? How about we get an answer to that..
    And Pandora, I have had extended personal contact with an individual who shot up the UNC-CH campus in the late 90s (no names mentioned).. and he is a diagnosed schizophrenic who never sought treatment because he didn't think he had a problem. You are so off base it's not even funny, but yet I am laughing. I am done wasting my time on you. This is 30 minutes of my life I won't get back trying to argue with someone who lives on Jupiter.
    Yes I know how schizophrenics don't seek treatment... not much you will
    ever be able to tell me about that mental illness.
    In fact I mentioned back in the first pages of the thread just that.

Solution for what?
    uh oh someones out of the loop...

did you not read my post about the lovely
    Walk in Clinics and Bitch-in Clinics

hmmm better read ... you'll be 'volunteering' once a week ;)

and there, families can also get the help they need
    to seek help for loved ones who refuse help.... thats a mouthful.

I could say I am from Uranus that always makes JB laugh but no I'm from Venus and you?...
    Perhaps Mars maybe? Yes the origin of 'human' life ...

When mosquitos bite you does it itch? not me I'm from Venus 8-)
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,937
    This thread is done.
This discussion has been closed.