Options

Whats going wrong with the world? More shootings

Comments

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    chadwick wrote:
    with all due respect...
    hugh f-ing dillon is not the only one here who has trouble comprehending what you put out. i admit i have trouble following your written dialogue. you lose me often. many times i reread your stuff several times and am still lost.

i & many wanna be friendly

to many you come across as someone who is very much on a high & mighty power-trip-crusade of some kind. i knew something was off when you supported ted nugent killing every animal ins the world and now your belief system supports millions of wacko gun owners

again... many wanna be friendly here but we just can't for the life of us understand the pot stirring and argumentative horse manure being slung around
    :lol: I'm hard to understand funny stuff...
    kettle super black there...

sorry you think it is wacko to protect another's rights...
    as long as it is within the law.

I know you are extremely judgmental of anyone who is not Chad...
    like Chad, thinks like Chad we have seen this horror. Not pretty at all.

You are the deepest shit giver here and it's not from a horse ;)

hey honesty remember best policy at least I can say that about myself...
    honest true and true.

Again people can ignore but they don't

why? now that has to be some kind of personality disorder :lol:

funny with all due respect right Chad
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    The problem is not guns because millions upon millions own guns without ever a problem.

Getting illegal guns off the streets, putting criminals away ...
    no chance for parole when a gun is used in a crime, this will help hugely.
    And again getting help for those who need help with mental illness issues
    before violence occurs.
    There is no reason to take guns away from law abiding citizens.

No chance for parole would equal stronger gun control. After pages and pages of saying we don't need more laws now you're for a stiffer gun control law?
    I'm not for stricter gun control I am for controlling the bad guys not the good guys
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,627
    pandora wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    The problem is not guns because millions upon millions own guns without ever a problem.

Getting illegal guns off the streets, putting criminals away ...
    no chance for parole when a gun is used in a crime, this will help hugely.
    And again getting help for those who need help with mental illness issues
    before violence occurs.
    There is no reason to take guns away from law abiding citizens.

No chance for parole would equal stronger gun control. After pages and pages of saying we don't need more laws now you're for a stiffer gun control law?
    I'm not for stricter gun control I am for controlling the bad guys not the good guys

Call it what you want. Adding a law would be stronger gun control.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    pandora wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    with all due respect...
    hugh f-ing dillon is not the only one here who has trouble comprehending what you put out. i admit i have trouble following your written dialogue. you lose me often. many times i reread your stuff several times and am still lost.

to many you come across as someone who is very much on a high & mighty power-trip-crusade of some kind. i knew something was off when you supported ted nugent killing every animal ins the world and now your belief system supports millions of wacko gun owners

again... many wanna be friendly here but we just can't for the life of us understand the pot stirring and argumentative horse manure being slung around
    :lol: I'm hard to understand funny stuff...
    kettle super black there...

sorry you think it is wacko to protect another's rights...
    as long as it is within the law.

I know you are extremely judgmental of anyone who is not Chad...
    like Chad, thinks like Chad we have seen this horror. Not pretty at all.

You are the deepest shit giver here and it's not from a horse ;)

hey honesty remember best policy at least I can say that about myself...
    honest true and true.

Again people can ignore but they don't

why? now that has to be some kind of personality disorder :lol:

funny with all due respect right Chad
    well played, pand
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited August 2012
    pandora wrote:
    One step would be walk in clinics where people can not be turned away.
    Not asked ... has that person injured themselves or another?
    Then told sorry we can't help you until they do...
    :fp:
    Ok but tell me how we're creating or expanding these clinics to meet the demand and how they're being paid for. Present clinics have waiting lists months long due to demand. Who pays for care of clients with no insurance?
    Post edited by comebackgirl on
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    every employer should pay mental health insurance to their workers; all employers both large & small, as well as pay their employees' dental insurance and health care, yes/no?
    The irony is I can't even see myself for therapy with the insurance my employer provides :lol:

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chadwick wrote:
    every employer should pay mental health insurance to their workers; all employers both large & small, as well as pay their employees' dental insurance and health care, yes/no?
    The irony is I can't even see myself for therapy with the insurance my employer provides :lol:

Whoa!!! That could mean split personalities! CBG ill speaking to CBG therapist! Interesting conversations! :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Whoa!!! That could mean split personalities! CBG ill speaking to CBG therapist! Interesting conversations! :lol:
    :lol: Well I'm definitely mentally ill...but I haven't yet been violent :lol:

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    redrock wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

i really wanna see that!!!

espesially the shoes she is gonna wear... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

I'd get to wear 2 pairs! :mrgreen:

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    806kaufman_andy.jpg

Oh...

Wrong thread?
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    [

I'd get to wear 2 pairs! :mrgreen:
    i was sure about that.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    806kaufman_andy.jpg

Oh...

Wrong thread?
    :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen::lol: Nope - definitely the right thread!

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    norm wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    with all due respect...

:thumbup:

Word Chadwick, word....sometimes it's like trying to decypher an algebraic equation and that's after getting some sleep. Please continue.... ;)....love the smell of horse dung in the morning.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Word Chadwick, word....sometimes it's like trying to decypher an algebraic equation and that's after getting some sleep. Please continue.... ;)....love the smell of horse dung in the morning.

Peace

never good at math huh? me either ;)

I actually love the smell of horse stables always brings back lovely memories
    of my sister who has passed.

In her teens she was quite a rider.... tricks and all.
    I was only about four or five standing up on the bottom rail to make myself bigger
    to see.

She was lovely to watch, my big sister. Strawberry blonde hair and freckles.

Thanks for the memory ... I guess good most always comes from the bad.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I was only about four or five standing up on the bottom rail to make myself bigger
    to see.

Actually i was very good...it just goes to show how difficult it is to decypher your posts within this thread. If you love horses come on down here to West Palm Beach to my home we have a community just for people who own horses. here horses rule and you can watch them being ridden all day long.

Gun accidents can happen to and with those who are considered the best of experts....in this case here The Brief Life and Unnecessary Death Of Brandon Lee the son of actor/philosopher Bruce Lee.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Cosmo wrote:
    I gave up a long time ago. I found it to be a blatant waste of keystrokes.

it makes one calmer doesnt it??? 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    GUN (lobby) SAFETY

Give this a watch, this short cartoon sums it up well.

Peace

• Options
    edited August 2012
    guns are for destroying lives, that is it, that is all. the sole reason guns were ever invented was not for pleasure, not for smiles, and not for love. guns are weapons and filled with the stench of warm gun powder which is the equivalent of death, darkness, pain & suffering for those dying from being hit by flying lead and pain & suffering for the souls' loved ones who are still breathing in this life. that is until they get hit by flying lead as well

yeah spoons & cars kill people same as guns.
    oh yeah, i almost forgot, it is generally only mentally insane folks who committ homicides
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Here's another on Shoot-em-up Charlie Discovers ALEC

How our gun laws are really implemented.

Peace

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    pandora wrote:
    Most people with depression who can not afford to see doctors and pay for
    prescriptions, self medicate.

sorry... this made me laugh

you have to pay to see a Doctor? and for prescriptions?

ahhhh Scotland.... how I love thee :clap::clap:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dunkman wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Just saw some of the tax rates in Scotland. Those made me laugh. :lol:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/scotland/ ... _rates.htm

Oh US...how I love thee :clap::clap:

Also, there is a National Tax correct to pay for healthcare if I read right? So call it "free" if you want....you're still paying for it. :lol: Unless that is the doctor's work for free and medications are also somehow free in Sctoland. :lol:

http://www.talentscotland.com/Workers/L ... nd-NI.aspx
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

to see.

Actually i was very good...it just goes to show how difficult it is to decypher your posts within this thread. If you love horses come on down here to West Palm Beach to my home we have a community just for people who own horses. here horses rule and you can watch them being ridden all day long.

Gun accidents can happen to and with those who are considered the best of experts....in this case here The Brief Life and Unnecessary Death Of Brandon Lee the son of actor/philosopher Bruce Lee.

Peace
    accidents happen with everything :fp: again be responsible, anticipate,
    and respect the power of a gun. Too many do not do this and it lies at
    the basic cause of "accidents" the word alone is debatable.

I'm not so sure about my posts being hard to decipher ...
    yours are clear though, always trying to find a weak link in mine
    but haven't as of yet ;)

For me if I don't understand a post, if I truly don't get it I pass it up.
    A few posters here are like that for me... I feel they are out there ...
    a couple often they seem to try to be :?

Again you can ignore instead of finding fault.... novel thought there :lol:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Ok but tell me how we're creating or expanding these clinics to meet the demand and how they're being paid for. Present clinics have waiting lists months long due to demand. Who pays for care of clients with no insurance?
    Pandora - I think the idea of walk-in clinics where people can be immediately assessed and begin treatment would be wonderful. What are your ideas about how to pay for them? And to accommodate clients that are uninsured? There's already a demand for therapists and psychiatrists (the wait lists are long even for those with insurance), so we'd also have to fill that gap. They require advanced degrees, so how would we help people obtain the necessary education and training to fill the demand?

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    pandora wrote:
    Pandora - I think the idea of walk-in clinics where people can be immediately assessed and begin treatment would be wonderful. What are your ideas about how to pay for them? And to accommodate clients that are uninsured? There's already a demand for therapists and psychiatrists (the wait lists are long even for those with insurance), so we'd also have to fill that gap. They require advanced degrees, so how would we help people obtain the necessary education and training to fill the demand?

:corn:
  • Options
    good morning, all. let's buy more guns. let's collect more & more guns and ammo. let's go shootin. let's get fuckin stupid up in here. here being the streets of america... or a movie theater, or a school, or a office building, or a park, or a mcdonalds, or a county or state fair... remember, only nutjobs murder people. nutjobs are poor and don't have mental health insurance.

then when the smoke clears from murdering humans, let's go bear, wolf, giraffe, and rhinoceros killing like our pals sarah palin and ted nugent

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    good morning, all. let's buy more guns. let's collect more & more guns and ammo. let's go shootin. let's get fuckin stupid up in here. here being the streets of america... or a movie theater, or a school, or a office building, or a park, or a mcdonalds, or a county or state fair... remember, only nutjobs murder people. nutjobs are poor and don't have mental health insurance.

then when the smoke clears from murdering humans, let's go bear, wolf, giraffe, and rhinoceros killing like our pals sarah palin and ted nugent
    hmm...i ll tell u this...my favo girl went her daughter to school..at Illinois...just now as a post this..
    really..for a moment inside me,i thought,wtf with the guns...i hope never this things like with the movie theater happens to schools...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    DS1119 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Just saw some of the tax rates in Scotland. Those made me laugh. :lol:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/scotland/ ... _rates.htm

Oh US...how I love thee :clap::clap:

Also, there is a National Tax correct to pay for healthcare if I read right? So call it "free" if you want....you're still paying for it. :lol: Unless that is the doctor's work for free and medications are also somehow free in Sctoland. :lol:

http://www.talentscotland.com/Workers/L ... nd-NI.aspx

hey there Trollster.... never said it was free... never said I dont pay taxes.

I said.. i cant believe in this modern age that you still have to pay for a doctor and pay for a medical prescription.

plus I dont give a fuck about paying taxes for it as I'm extremely rich.... a valet on the other hand might struggle :lol::lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

hmm...i ll tell u this...my favo girl went her daughter to school..at Illinois...just now as a post this..
    really..for a moment inside me,i thought,wtf with the guns...i hope never this things like with the movie theater happens to schools...
    happens all the time. scares the hell out of me. sure it isn't yet happening at the young kids' schools. kindergarten - middle school which can be 6-9 or 7-8 depending where you live. middle school = junior high.
    high schools have had shootings.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

http://history1900s.about.com/od/famous ... umbine.htm
    april 20, 1999 columbine high school in colorado

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
This discussion has been closed.