Options

Breaking Bad Season 5 **Contains Spoilers**

Comments

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    mca47 wrote:

What if he burns it all. Takes away the one thing Walt has worked so hard for. Now he's going to die, and the family won't have a cent! Bigtime "FU" to Walt! :think:

Funny thing is if he had burned the house down the lotto ticket with the coordinance would have burned with it.

Possible he got it out of Saul when he was beating the shit outta him? Saul maybe feared for his life and told him (perhaps in a similar "we didn't show you the whole story" kinda thing). Then Saul suggests killing him...[/quote]

But at this point I don't think Saul knows where the money is, only Walt does. It does seem likely that he's going to try to find and destroy the money, maybe he's just guessing that it might be at their first cook site?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217
    mca47 wrote:

What if he burns it all. Takes away the one thing Walt has worked so hard for. Now he's going to die, and the family won't have a cent! Bigtime "FU" to Walt! :think:

Funny thing is if he had burned the house down the lotto ticket with the coordinance would have burned with it.

Possible he got it out of Saul when he was beating the shit outta him? Saul maybe feared for his life and told him (perhaps in a similar "we didn't show you the whole story" kinda thing). Then Saul suggests killing him...[/quote]

But Saul isn't supposed to know either is he? Unless he had a tracker on that van? That would be pretty awesome.
  • Options
    Todd kept the spider of that kid he shot. I wonder if that will come into play at some point.
  • Options
    I have yet to read this entire thread, and I am jumping in a little late. I just want to contribute my two cents. First being that I think that Walt still has his money. If you recall, he leaves the waitress a $100 tip at Denny's. I think that Walt will always have his money for at least as long as he lives. Secondly being that I thought the point I where I would turn on Walt would be when he went up against Jesse. I thought Jesse was the only character that I had formed an "emotional" attachment to, but I cannot stop pulling for Walt. I know that we are meant to hate Walt at this point, but I cannot. I want him to go all the way and win. I find myself saying, "shoot Jesse in head." I also like Skyler. My husband despises her, but I think she is the perfect Mrs. Heisenberg. She is smart, even the affair with Ted was a calculated move meant to make Walt leave her. I am glad that she has finally embraced the "dark side." I guess that I identify with Walt. Think about how many of us strive to do the "right" thing everyday, but we get handed one pile of shit after another. While I hope that we never know the horror that something like a cancer diagnoses brings, I think we can all identify with his plight just based on our daily trials and obstacles. Lastly, we know that something happens with Todd. In an earlier episode, Todd is seen calling Walt outside of a diner with his uncle. I think it is his uncle that has blood on him. So, we know that blood was shed, just not who the blood belongs to.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    I have yet to read this entire thread, and I am jumping in a little late. I just want to contribute my two cents. First being that I think that Walt still has his money. If you recall, he leaves the waitress a $100 tip at Denny's. I think that Walt will always have his money for at least as long as he lives. Secondly being that I thought the point I where I would turn on Walt would be when he went up against Jesse. I thought Jesse was the only character that I had formed an "emotional" attachment to, but I cannot stop pulling for Walt. I know that we are meant to hate Walt at this point, but I cannot. I want him to go all the way and win. I find myself saying, "shoot Jesse in head." I also like Skyler. My husband despises her, but I think she is the perfect Mrs. Heisenberg. She is smart, even the affair with Ted was a calculated move meant to make Walt leave her. I am glad that she has finally embraced the "dark side." I guess that I identify with Walt. Think about how many of us strive to do the "right" thing everyday, but we get handed one pile of shit after another. While I hope that we never know the horror that something like a cancer diagnoses brings, I think we can all identify with his plight just based on our daily trials and obstacles. Lastly, we know that something happens with Todd. In an earlier episode, Todd is seen calling Walt outside of a diner with his uncle. I think it is his uncle that has blood on him. So, we know that blood was shed, just not who the blood belongs to.
    Good points!

Now go back and read the 63 pages of comments. ;):lol:
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

I'm guessing the blood was from when they killed Declyn and his crew but that sounds too easy.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    JK_Livin wrote:

I'm guessing the blood was from when they killed Declyn and his crew but that sounds too easy.

I think it was too. Todd called Walt after that to tell him about what happened.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/05/break ... o+Files%29

Some crazy discarded plot points here. While I'm glad they didn't use them as originally envisioned, I am a little disappointed in never seeing a purple gun ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    kw18 wrote:
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/05/breaking-bad-story-lines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+entertainmentweekly/ausiellofiles+(Entertainment+Weekly/EW.com's:+The+Ausiello+Files)

Some crazy discarded plot points here. While I'm glad they didn't use them as originally envisioned, I am a little disappointed in never seeing a purple gun ...

Cool article.

I knew Tuco was supposed to stay longer!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/05/breaking-bad-story-lines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+entertainmentweekly/ausiellofiles+(Entertainment+Weekly/EW.com's:+The+Ausiello+Files)

I wouldn't have minded Tuco staying around a little longer...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfxMIhEUrQ
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    New open for the final 4 episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVQEKzrL4tU
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Heisenberg wrote:
    New open for the final 4 episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVQEKzrL4tU
    :clap::clap: that's awesome.
    I win.
  • Options
    Holy fucking cliffhanger
  • Options
    letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 550
    Holy. Shit
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056
    I don't think Hank and Gomie are going to make it, both wearing orange.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    I don't see how they can make it.

Jessie has a shot because the keys are in the car.
  • Options
    Still taking deep breaths and shaking....no way I'm sleeping tonight....
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Wow! :shock:

Another amazing episode. Hank was ahead of Walt the entire time..tricking Huell, Jesse with the brain, faking the money. I can't see how Hank and Gomez are going to get out of this one, but you never know with this show.

What a great performance from Bryan Cranston when he was talking to Jesse and at the end.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    I don't see how they can make it.

Jessie has a shot because the keys are in the car.

Gomie took the keys from Walt when he was searching him and put them in his pocket
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    That was some old school GI Joe cartoon shootout right there.

Not one person got hit with a bullet thus far.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that Walt never took the keys out of the ignition. When he got to the desert spot and opened the car door, the dinging sound when keys are in the ignition was being made as he closed the car door.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Gomez has Walts keys.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Another fantastic episode.

I have been rooting for hank but if he is going to lose i like for him to go out like this. He got to say goodbye to his wife plus if he dies its another life ruined by Walt. I have a feeling no one may win in this show's end.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    So I was off on the kids vs. money issue. Good old Hank asking Walt if he liked his money picture. Why do I have a feeling Walt and Jesse will be cooking together again for Jack?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Gomez has Walts keys.
    I just read that there is a cut shot of Gomie picking up the keys. How in the hell did a miss that? Both times I watched it?? :lol::lol:

I must have been too amped up from the whole episode. oh well, i'll watch again before next Sunday i'm sure
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Wow. This show never ceases to amaze me...I really need to watch this one again...especially the part where Jesse is one the phone with Walt. :shock:
    Aaron Paul's acting just keeps getting better and better...I like Bob Odenkirk's response on the subject...

"Q: What was it like getting beaten up by Aaron Paul?

A: One of the most fun experiences I've had as an actor. I love pyrotechnics and fights; all the things that you can't do in real life. I can't believe I get to do this as a living! That was a great day; Aaron was just deeply in the moment and his character. His presence was so powerful that there were times that I had to remind myself not to be an audience to his excellence but to be involved myself."

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/201 ... rm=279011&
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I Think So too, don't know how, but the way they set it up, almost like Hank was saying Goodbye to Marie, but this show likes to do that and pull out some crazy shit out of left field.

Hank anyway, Gomez is Dead.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    wow...now that was awesome....lets see how will go next week!!

so many bullets!!!all Alive!!!lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    That was some old school GI Joe cartoon shootout right there.

Not one person got hit with a bullet thus far.

I always loved the irony of America's most elite soldiers being completely unable to hit any targets. :lol:

I was really surprised the episode ended in the middle of the shoot-out. I kept thinking it would stop either right before a shot was fired or right after Hank got sniper shot or something. Here's hoping Hank and Gommie called for backup when they were en route or else ... :? :cry:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Holy shit. What an episode. My heart was racing during that final scene. Can't believe there are only 3 episodes left. Things aren't looking good for Hank and Gomez. It's hard to see how they could survive that shootout.