Options

Breaking Bad Season 5 **Contains Spoilers**

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Anyone know if the final episode is longer than an hour?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Anyone know if the final episode is longer than an hour?

I remember reading in an interview that the last 2 episodes both go 8-9 minutes long.
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Just saw this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmnJGui7bDs

YEAH!! :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    I wasn't completely sure how I felt after watching "Confessions" - meaning which way in my head I think this story flows with 5 episodes left...here is what I walked away with after watching it a 3rd time...
    Holy Cow. Has there EVER been a point in this series where you honestly have no clue how it will play out, including characters fates??? Truth be told, I thought Jesse and Hank wouldn't be alive nor Skyler. I definitely thought Lydia would be dead by now...Now all I have are questions, like...
    When does Lydia get the Chechnyans involved? Are they on their way to ABQ? Are Walts kids and Skyler going to be murdered in a crossfire of people trying to get Walt? Todd and his uncles? Jesse? What happens to Hank? Does Marie go over Hank directly to Gomez and the DEA guys to "save" Hank? Badger and Skinny? What are they willing to do, how far will they go for Jesse? Saul? Who is he ultimately going to be loyal to? Who ingests the ricin?
    Amazing there is 5 hrs left of this incredible story and soooo many questions.
    One thing is for sure, the play out will be amazing.
    Is it Sunday yet????
    :D

It is crazy that I literally have had zero idea what to expect from each of these 3 episodes so far. I cannot even imagine where these last 5 hours are going. So many questions to be answered.

I thought I figured it all out once, and then I forgot about 5 or 6 characters. I'm totally lost as to what will happen!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:

:lol::lol:

"This chew is like a bonkers wrapped in red vines, yo."
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

:lol::lol:

"This chew is like a bonkers wrapped in red vines, yo."

This is Outstanding!!!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Why would Walt care what happened to Declyn if Walt is truly out of the picture? Why would Todd call to tell him?

Why damn it, why? :crazy:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Why would Walt care what happened to Declyn if Walt is truly out of the picture? Why would Todd call to tell him?

Because Todd's a idiot
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    JK_Livin wrote:

Because Todd still sees Walt as his master and seeks his approval.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    kw18 wrote:

That was genius.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    jumbojet wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Because Todd still sees Walt as his master and seeks his approval.

Blabbing about the train heist isn't the way to go about that.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    God bless Bryan Cranston! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVq_4BA5DQ
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    Heisenberg wrote:
    LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:
    That is great
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    kw18 wrote:

:lol::lol: Awesome!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    He says it's just "Coffeemate", but we all know he's serving up some ricin... :nono:

http://www.eonline.com/shows/the_soup/n ... ok-na-soup
  • Options
    tumblr_m8xjviUaHA1rzipspo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    ^^^^I was making that face at my wife yesterday in the car, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

:lol::lol::lol:

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    I think we should all make predictions and see who is closest or even mildly close when all is all said and done. Wuddya think?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I think we should all make predictions and see who is closest or even mildly close when all is all said and done. Wuddya think?

I like it. I like it a lot. Should maybe start a new thread.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Jesse dies. Hank gets fired. Saul survives. Walt escapes, but without his family.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

It would be interesting to see everyone's predictions.

At the moment, I think Walt's family (Skylar & the kids) get taken out ("everyone dies in this movie'), by Todd & co. (hit may be ordered by Lydia)...not sure the reason...maybe they get wind of what's going on with Hank?
    After the fam has been murdered, Walt tells Saul to call the vaccuum guy....then he returns to use the ricin on Lydia...maybe via her sweetner packets (they've shown close ups of her using the sweetner on multiple occasions).

Not sure what happens with Hank or Marie... :think:
    Jesse & Saul both survive.

Just some random ideas that I'm sure will be blown to shit after this week's episode... :lol: :oops: :fp:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

At the moment, I think Walt's family (Skylar & the kids) get taken out ("everyone dies in this movie'), by Todd & co. (hit may be ordered by Lydia)...not sure the reason...maybe they get wind of what's going on with Hank?
    After the fam has been murdered, Walt tells Saul to call the vaccuum guy....then he returns to use the ricin on Lydia...maybe via her sweetner packets (they've shown close ups of her using the sweetner on multiple occasions).

Just some random ideas that I'm sure will be blown to shit after this week's episode... :lol: :oops: :fp:

Good call on the sweetener with Lydia that makes a lot of sense.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    afroannnie wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Wow, now that you mention it....they really did show attention to her using sweetener!
  • Options

Good call on the sweetener with Lydia that makes a lot of sense.
    mca47 wrote:
    Wow, now that you mention it....they really did show attention to her using sweetener!

Yeah..I didn't really think too much about it until kw18 mentioned the whole "Chekhov's gun" idea and then that made me think that they've pointed it out for a reason....
  • Options
    I don't think Walt's family will die.

I think Jesse will die, not sure how or by who, except it won't be Walter who kills him.

Lydia will die. I too like afroannie's prediction about the ricin and the sweetener. That would be perfect.

I think Todd will live, but his uncle and crew will all die.

Hank will die a hero.

Of course Saul will live.

I think somehow Skylar ends up with most or all of the money, just as Walt wanted, but he can never be with them again. He will get a new identity through Saul's guy and disappear.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Walt goes into complete remission from his cancer...his family all dies and his money is taken from him.

A complete inversion of the purpose of his meth-making ways.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    What's one more?
    :o
    Skyler is turning Heisenberg-ish :lol:
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    And Jesse is on the list....

:think: :think: :think: :think:

F me! Only 4 more episodes! :(

I have a hard time believing Walt, who's always been ahead of the game wouldn't have thought for a second that Hank nabbed him. Really? The second this episode started, they couldn't find him...I knew Hank had him. :fp:

That one was a little weak.