Breaking Bad Season 5 **Contains Spoilers**

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    RiotZact wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Bitch!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217
    That head writer dude that does Hank really nails those facial expressions!
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    RiotZact wrote:

Hahahah. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

The pizza toss :lol:
    San Francisco, CA 05/15/92 07/16/06
    Mountain View, CA 07/18/92 10/02/94 10/31/00 06/01/03 10/26/03
    San Jose, CA 10/30/93 11/04/95
    Sacramento,CA 07/16/98
    Knoxville, TN 09/06/98
    Oakland, CA 11/26/13  05/12/22
    Seattle, WA 08/10/18

• Options
    Yeah, the scene with Brian Cranston and Aaron Paul in the crowd was the best.
    "Booooooo bitch!"
    and the pizza was great! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    RiotZact wrote:

I am the only one who thinks Jimmy Fallon is about as funny as Jimmy Carter?
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

His standup is miserable. He does have some funny skits. Definitely more of a writer than a acting comedian.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

His standup is miserable. He does have some funny skits. Definitely more of a writer than a acting comedian.

Agreed
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

I think a late night talk show host is the perfect job for him, I'm really happy he decided to give up the movie making career to do late night.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,642
    Oh my fucking god

So yeah, there is officially no happy ending
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Boy, that escalated quickly!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Wow!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    wow..... :shock:

i think walt's phonecall was to clear slyler from the whole,so police listens she dont know nothing..
    and he did all alone without her
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Just wow...talk about a dysfunctional family!

Walt doing "Heisenberg" over the phone at the end with Skylar was an amazing 5 minutes of TV.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

i think walt's phonecall was to clear slyler from the whole,so police listens she dont know nothing..
    Yep, he knew they were listening. He got her off the hook and made it seem like he was a crazy-nut job husband.
    I think she knew what he what he was doing.
    He could have easily have said "I didn't kill Hank" and he would have been right. I'm sure he didn't want to get "those guys" mixed up in what happened and especially his family.
    I think he's going to go after Jesse. He's going to fuck up those Nazi guys and set Jesse free.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Yep, he knew they were listening. He got her off the hook and made it seem like he was a crazy-nut job husband.
    He could have easily have said "I didn't kill Hank" and he would have been right. I'm sure he didn't want to get "those guys" mixed up in what happened and especially his family.
    I think he's going to go after Jesse. He's going to fuck up those Nazi guys and set Jesse free.
    Yep, thats gotta be why he had the huge gun in his trunk in the flash-forward scenein this seasons first episode.
  • Options
    Was it me or when they were fighting over that knife...I kept thinking "holy crap, Skylar or Flynn is going to be stabbed (accidentally)".

So glad she didn't, but I sorta thought shed roll over on that knife. :shock:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Yep, thats gotta be why he had the huge gun in his trunk in the flash-forward scenein this seasons first episode.
    I'm just wondering the timeline of that though.
    When he got that m60 in that preview, it was what...8 months or so in the future (from where we are now)? He had a full head of hair too...
    Do you think he'd wait a full 8 months or so and go back to get him? Maybe he takes some out and knows he really needs to up his game if hes going to protect himself and/or Jesse.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Yep.make sense
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I'm just wondering the timeline of that though.
    When he got that m60 in that preview, it was what...8 months or so in the future (from where we are now)? He had a full head of hair too...
    Do you think he'd wait a full 8 months or so and go back to get him? Maybe he takes some out and knows he really needs to up his game if hes going to protect himself and/or Jesse.
    I forget, was the gun in his trunk already or did he get the gun from the house? I thought it was already in the trunk.
    Therefore, who knows how long it has been sitting unused in that car for.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Fuck.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    That episode hurt so good.
  • Options
    man..just realise this

Saving Private Ryan

Bryan_Cranston_Colonel_Bryce_Saving_Private_Ryan_MITMVC_1.jpg

Bryan_Cranston_Colonel_Bryce_Saving_Private_Ryan_MITMVC_4.jpg
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    I'm still fucked up from last night's episode. Honestly, some of the most emotional, heart-wrenching television I've ever watched.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    I forget, was the gun in his trunk already or did he get the gun from the house? I thought it was already in the trunk. Therefore, who knows how long it has been sitting unused in that car for.

The gun was in the trunk, based on the timeline it appears he just bought the gun at the diner and then headed to his house to get the ricin.
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I was freaking out when Walt kidnapped Hollie.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    i start thinking..skyler understand the way Walter talked her that he make this phonecall tpput away all the guilt from her...
    or,is all a plan,so they have a getaway?..maybe all the family and jesse take that van with that guy walt went at the end of episode
  • Options
    201D7821-7DB8-472F-8375-7895A38BF5A4-4134-0000023184E024D0_zps97bdd127.jpg

Possible foreshadowing of Walts end
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,826
    This show is the fucking bee's knees.