Random thread about anything

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    afroannnie wrote:
    Kangaroo%20kicks%20person%20into%20lake.gif
    :lol::lol::lol: This kangaroo is my friend. :P
    ELITIST FUK
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Wow, now I'm hungry. For about 5 sandwiches.
    http://www.zagat.com/b/50-states-50-san ... tm_source=
    I win.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

clap-bra.jpg

check out the video....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/1 ... 73124.html

although they could have used nicer boobs for the video
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,894
    This is disturbing. :( There is a guy - a student I guess - having some kind of psychotic break or drug induced freak out or something in my office right now. Was hitting himself, doesn't seem to know where he is and shit. Three guys from campus security are here trying to get some kind of info out of him, but it's not really working. I wonder how long they're going to wait before they call an ambulance or something? :? They just keep asking this guy who is totally detached from reality what they can do for him, as though he can make that decision right now. And now there is a really surprising development in that some of my co-workers have decided to freak out and leave the fucking office. The guy is just sitting there. It's sad and a little stressful to know he's hurtin', but these idiots have decided to feel "uncomfortable" and perceive the poor guy as a threat - this guy who can't even seem to stand up - and are running out of the office. Wtf is going on here?? :fp: :crazy:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    This is disturbing. :( There is a guy - a student I guess - having some kind of psychotic break or drug induced freak out or something in my office right now. Was hitting himself, doesn't seem to know where he is and shit. Three guys from campus security are here trying to get some kind of info out of him, but it's not really working. I wonder how long they're going to wait before they call an ambulance or something? :? They just keep asking this guy who is totally detached from reality what they can do for him, as though he can make that decision right now. And now there is a really surprising development in that some of my co-workers have decided to freak out and leave the fucking office. The guy is just sitting there. It's sad and a little stressful to know he's hurtin', but these idiots have decided to feel "uncomfortable" and perceive the poor guy as a threat - this guy who can't even seem to stand up - and are running out of the office. Wtf is going on here?? :fp: :crazy:

Huh

So, what happened?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Huh

So, what happened?
    I think security took him down to health services. And I got a phone call from the pussies who ran out of the office as though the guy had a gun and was shooting up the place: "Is it safe to come back yet, simper simper??" :fp: Seriously, sometimes people can be such idiots.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

clap-bra.jpg

check out the video....

This is an absolutely worthless product. I mean, who wears bras?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Huh

So, what happened?
    I think security took him down to health services. And I got a phone call from the pussies who ran out of the office as though the guy had a gun and was shooting up the place: "Is it safe to come back yet, simper simper??" :fp: Seriously, sometimes people can be such idiots.

if there's a guy having an episode shouldn't an ambulance have been called immediately?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    duska3419 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Huh

So, what happened?

if there's a guy having an episode shouldn't an ambulance have been called immediately?
    I thought so, bit that is up to security (they ate trained and experienced). We can't just call 911 because it's a huge campus and an ambulance wouldn't find where they need to go. So if anything happens here, we have to call security and let them make the decisions and/or call 911 so they can meet the ambulance and lead them to the right place. Seems to work, I dunno. And health services is a fully equipped medical clinic with doctors, so ii'm sure he's fine in their hands.
    kw18 wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:

I know last night we couldn't figure out where it's from...but when I played it just now...it says it's from "The Box"?
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

clap-bra.jpg

check out the video....

This is an absolutely worthless product. I mean, who wears bras?

:think: Good point....#freeboobing
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol::lol::lol: that was quick. :lol::lol::lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: that was quick. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMsLvLshZBQ

The Johnny Lawrence Story

karatekidslal.png

• That guy was one of the most perfectly cast villains ever!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • i finally started a thread that got locked. 8-)

bout time

That guy was one of the most perfectly cast villains ever!

I've heard he a really nice guy in Real Life :lol:
    so I am looking at Fedex website, tracking a package. It started out from West Chester, PA, only about 30 minutes from me, and now it's over in Newark, NJ, keeps getting further away!

No wonder they said it won't get here until Monday

:fp:

That guy was one of the most perfectly cast villains ever!

I've heard he a really nice guy in Real Life :lol:

zabka-3.jpg

"screw you, Melon"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and then better off dead went all out with the blond douchbag bad guy and named him stalin

82182-1572.jpg
  • how-i-met-your-mother-william-zabka3.jpg?fit=1000%2C1000

Best bachelor party ....wait for it...... EVER!
    I'm definitely going to need to book a room here....

http://www.dogfish.com/community/blogfi ... gether.htm
  • afroannnie wrote:

clap-bra.jpg

check out the video....

totally stealing this idea to create the "clap BRO"....

there is a market for that in america, right???

:lol::lol:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    afroannnie wrote:

clap-bra.jpg

check out the video....

totally stealing this idea to create the "clap BRO"....

there is a market for that in america, right???

:lol::lol:

You're damn right there is.... :D

KoQ_Jerry_240x260_092820060337.jpg
  • I've tried to email Mamasan23 three times now and her company's email system is banning my emails because it says there is offensive language in the email. There was absolutely NO FUCKING offensive language in the emails!!!! (or maybe her email system can read our minds) :? :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i love the packers. :|
    I lost a bet...
    I've tried to email Mamasan23 three times now and her company's email system is banning my emails because it says there is offensive language in the email. There was absolutely NO FUCKING offensive language in the emails!!!! (or maybe her email system can read our minds) :? :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats hot
    I've tried to email Mamasan23 three times now and her company's email system is banning my emails because it says there is offensive language in the email. There was absolutely NO FUCKING offensive language in the emails!!!! (or maybe her email system can read our minds) :? :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try removing the word Packers :P
    I like to enjoy things - like music, movies and books, but keep them all to myself, not even tell anyone about them at all. This keeps them all mine and my experience and feelings about them all mine and original. I hate having others opinions sour things for me.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I like to enjoy things - like music, movies and books, but keep them all to myself, not even tell anyone about them at all. This keeps them all mine and my experience and feelings about them all mine and original. I hate having others opinions sour things for me.

K