Random thread about anything

Comments

• jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Effectively losing my mind. Keep thinking I've been smelling gas in my apartment, had to have a friend come over to check. :fp:

Not sure if I have the flu or something... might just be that I basically did 3 weeks of schoolwork in a class in 2 days and essentially taught myself to use statistical analysis software in the same time period.

Apparently it is the school stuff doing this to you.

But you can always check gas leakage with a cigarette lighter. Just to be on the safe side. :mrgreen:
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,894
    jumbojet wrote:
    Effectively losing my mind. Keep thinking I've been smelling gas in my apartment, had to have a friend come over to check. :fp:

Not sure if I have the flu or something... might just be that I basically did 3 weeks of schoolwork in a class in 2 days and essentially taught myself to use statistical analysis software in the same time period.

But you can always check gas leakage with a cigarette lighter. Just to be on the safe side. :mrgreen:
    :shock: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Would rather have turkey sausage than bacon
    yeah, turkey sausage is good.

maybe I should try this too, I am just avoiding the salt in the pork bacon and the heart clogging-ness of it
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Would rather have turkey sausage than bacon
    yeah, turkey sausage is good.

maybe I should try this too, I am just avoiding the salt in the pork bacon and the heart clogging-ness of it

A lot of people cringe at this idea, but you could consider morning star soysage. They make links and patties. I eat 'em all the time. I think they are a great substitute for sausage.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • A lot of people cringe at this idea, but you could consider morning star soysage. They make links and patties. I eat 'em all the time. I think they are a great substitute for sausage.

:think:
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    ]A lot of people cringe at this idea, but you could consider morning star soysage. They make links and patties. I eat 'em all the time. I think they are a great substitute for sausage.

I will keep an eye out for them, thanks
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • I don't know what I like better: milk chocolate Kit Kat's, or white chocolate Kit Kat's. I must keep eating more before I can decide.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • jumbojet wrote:

I'm sick too now, so that could have been it as well
  • Get better soon, pfp! The flu is going around... The doctor said it might be wise for me to get a flu shot, but I don't want to really. I'm just hoping I don't catch anything but a cold. And I am also paranoid when it comes to gas smell. Didn't have a gas oven in a long time and now our dryer is a gas dryer :? I would have had someone to come over to check too.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    35782-ilyke.net-large-35782-GSJpyDo.gif
  • i woke up this morning - but my phone refuses to wake up. I think its a conspiracy -- new iPhone out and suddenly the old one dies?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    "'I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.' There. I've never been relaxed enough around anyone to say that."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    my mom asked my wife to borrow the 50 shades of grey books :fp: :fp: :sick:
  • But I don't wanna get off the couch :/ someone make me go for a run.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    Go for a run B!!! :wave:
    NERDS!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    LloydXmas wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

:lol::lol::lol:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Seriously, she should have just bought the book. No one needs to be reminded that their mom masturbates. :lol: :fp: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Seriously, she should have just bought the book. No one needs to be reminded that their mom masturbates. :lol: :fp: :lol:
    :sick:
    Go for a run B!!! :wave:
    Did it... 6 miles... Only 20.2 left to go :/
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

:shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

yeah, most sugar-free candies will do that (and people wonder why 'sugar-free is so bad).

When I worked at the mall, one girl used to work at the candy store (the one where you load up the bag and they charge you by the pound), so she'd get big bags of candy for free from her old co-workers (even asked us what we wanted), and share them with us.

The assistant manager at the time was a uh...'sturdy girl' and she'd polish off the entire bag in one shift (maybe 3-5 lbs of candy), so the girls who came in later for the closing shift wouldn't get any candy. So one day she asked the assistant manager what her favorite candy was, and she said, "chocolate'. So candy girl got a huge bag of sugar free chocolate 'just for her'.

The assistant manager spent the rest of her shift in the bathroom...the smell wafted onto the sales floor, and we didn't sell much that day.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    "Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors."
    :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:

yeah, most sugar-free candies will do that (and people wonder why 'sugar-free is so bad).

When I worked at the mall, one girl used to work at the candy store (the one where you load up the bag and they charge you by the pound), so she'd get big bags of candy for free from her old co-workers (even asked us what we wanted), and share them with us.

The assistant manager at the time was a uh...'sturdy girl' and she'd polish off the entire bag in one shift (maybe 3-5 lbs of candy), so the girls who came in later for the closing shift wouldn't get any candy. So one day she asked the assistant manager what her favorite candy was, and she said, "chocolate'. So candy girl got a huge bag of sugar free chocolate 'just for her'.

The assistant manager spent the rest of her shift in the bathroom...the smell wafted onto the sales floor, and we didn't sell much that day.

Wow :o:lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

you seems to have a bizarre, sometimes disgusting story for everything :P :lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:

you seems to have a bizarre, sometimes disgusting story for everything :P :lol::lol:

I've worked with a lot of really interesting people. Candy Girl was cool, she was like Rye...I miss her (ok, both of them) :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

wait.....no......NO!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I don't know how many slices of pizza I ate. I lost count after one