Random thread about anything

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I hope it pisses rain and the power goes out at Wrigley field this summer.

post-14325-Keanu-Reeves-whoa-gif-JNOr.gif
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I hope it pisses rain and the power goes out at Wrigley field this summer.

post-14325-Keanu-Reeves-whoa-gif-JNOr.gif
    :o
  • yesterday's firing was another reason to doubt that the human race will make it much longer.

She was on a call and as soon as the lady hung up she said "Bitch, I will do whatever the fuck I want you fucking whore"

:fp: :nono:

I did second guess myself later - like maybe i could have just yelled at her and scared her and it wouldn't have happened again.
    I am starting to become sympathetic towards the Reaper.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    yesterday's firing was another reason to doubt that the human race will make it much longer.

She was on a call and as soon as the lady hung up she said "Bitch, I will do whatever the fuck I want you fucking whore"

I did second guess myself later - like maybe i could have just yelled at her and scared her and it wouldn't have happened again.
    You got to thin the heard.
    ELITIST FUK
  • duct tape pants:

duct-tape-pants.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • yesterday's firing was another reason to doubt that the human race will make it much longer.

That's worthy of getting fired?

Shit, I would have lost my job on day 1

That's worthy of getting fired?

Shit, I would have lost my job on day 1

well there is this mute button you have to push before you say things like that - if you can successfully push that button before all outbursts its all good
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    yesterday's firing was another reason to doubt that the human race will make it much longer.

IMHO without knowing any of the facts I would have to agree with you. You gotta nip that shit in the bud. It ends up effecting everyone that has to work with her and listen to her say things like that.

I had a huge problem with a guy at a previous job doing that. It went unchecked and despite making ME and several others very uncomfortable (you can only imagine what someone who does that says about you when you aren't there you know?) it ended up bleeding into the actual phone calls. There were occasions when the outbursts didn't wait till the phone call was over. That can have a huge impact on business if the wrong person gets yelled at but a company representative.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • duska3419 wrote:

IMHO without knowing any of the facts I would have to agree with you. You gotta nip that shit in the bud. It ends up effecting everyone that has to work with her and listen to her say things like that.

I had a huge problem with a guy at a previous job doing that. It went unchecked and despite making ME and several others very uncomfortable (you can only imagine what someone who does that says about you when you aren't there you know?) it ended up bleeding into the actual phone calls. There were occasions when the outbursts didn't wait till the phone call was over. That can have a huge impact on business if the wrong person gets yelled at but a company representative.
    Right on -- a good swift firing usually does wonders to the other employees - for about a week haha. But yeah at the end of the day we all have a job to do - mine just happens to be cleaning house
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Random moment of the day....

I walk into work..about 5 minutes later, someone sings "Happy Birthday to ya" (the Stevie Wonder version) over the loud speaker. No, it's not my birthday...I'm not sure whose bday it is...they didn't say.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I'm guilty of 1,4,5,10, 16,19, and especially 24.
    #13 is awesome....I haven't read in the voice of Batman, but I have read with Batman 8-)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/p ... ead-a-book
  • Today is be late for something day....so, I celebrated by being late to work.
    I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm guilty of 1,4,5,10, 16,19, and especially 24.
    #13 is awesome....I haven't read in the voice of Batman, but I have read with Batman 8-)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/p ... ead-a-book

I'm stealing like half of these pictures for facebook.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    is there anything more annoying then people talking about their fantasy football team? no one gives a flying fuck who you got on your team. stfu already :evil:
  • pjhawks wrote:
    is there anything more annoying then people talking about their fantasy football team? no one gives a flying fuck who you got on your team. stfu already :evil:
    but dude i got......
    yeah its super annoying. I always like to ask how much money they stand to win or lose - and follow that up with some statistics about how many hours they will spend on it and how much more they could make at a minimum wage job.
  • Saturday is National Salami Day...do with that whatcha will....
    I lost a bet...
  • Saturday is National Salami Day...do with that whatcha will....

I'll be sure to forget
    Gonna go back in time...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener ... illan.html

The biggest problem with this idea....they can't listen to Pearl Jam... :nono:
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Gonna go back in time...

Looks like I'd just play video games, then. Okay.
    afroannnie wrote:
    Gonna go back in time...

Looks like I'd just play video games, then. Okay.

I do like the general idea...especially that it's encouraging the kids to go outside and play...but there's a lot of music I'd miss!
  • WhyGo91WhyGo91 Posts: 639
    AHHHHHHH BUGS!!!!! I GOT BUGS IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!
    446927_artist.jpg?0119
  • WhyGo91 wrote:

:shock:
  • WhyGo91WhyGo91 Posts: 639
    WhyGo91 wrote:

:shock:

Hahaha!!!! :lol:

Also, glad to see another APC fan :thumbup:
    446927_artist.jpg?0119
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    my leg is gonna fall off
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    Oh...good old 120 minutes...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/120-mi ... -your-life

I think I missed the episode where Trent decorated the tree... :think:
  • i remember when this thread used to be awesome
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i remember when this thread used to be awesome

We fought the Mods and the Mods won. :|
  • i remember when this thread used to be awesome

We fought the Mods and the Mods won. :|
    it's like we all were charged with contempt of court :roll:
    I'm not a big whiskey drinker...but I could be if I had this at work...

3.jpg