Random thread about anything

Comments

• If this mango rots in two days like the cantaloupe, I will be very fucking pissed off. I better just eat it now.
  • I've tried to email Mamasan23 three times now and her company's email system is banning my emails because it says there is offensive language in the email. There was absolutely NO FUCKING offensive language in the emails!!!! (or maybe her email system can read our minds) :? :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i love the packers. :|

Try removing the word Packers :P

I lost a bet, so I have to write I love the Packers at the end of every single one of my posts from now until the day after the Super Bowl. :fp:

i love the packers :|
    I lost a bet...
  • I've tried to email Mamasan23 three times now and her company's email system is banning my emails because it says there is offensive language in the email. There was absolutely NO FUCKING offensive language in the emails!!!! (or maybe her email system can read our minds) :? :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try removing the word Packers :P

I lost a bet, so I have to write I love the Packers at the end of every single one of my posts from now until the day after the Super Bowl. :fp:

• I lost a bet, so I have to write I love the Packers at the end of every single one of my posts from now until the day after the Super Bowl. :fp:

:|:|:|:|:|

I might need to take a break from here until after the Super Bowl.

i love the Packers. :|
    I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I love the Packers, we always beat them in the playoff :thumbup: :lol:

Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz0181.jpg
  • :|:|:|:|:|

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know how difficult this has been today. And will be for the next few months. It is just as bad if I had to write I love the Cardinals every time I post. I can see my post count going down in the near future.

I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You'll be Missed :( , don't respond to this, you'll have to say it again. :lol:
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    tomato jam!
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Mike Tyson doing his thing....

http://www.mandatory.com/2013/09/18/mik ... d%3D377355

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I've tried to email Mamasan23 three times now and her company's email system is banning my emails because it says there is offensive language in the email. There was absolutely NO FUCKING offensive language in the emails!!!! (or maybe her email system can read our minds) :? :fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Those darn Germans blocking all your emails!! They say NO METAL FOR YOU! :lol:

And also. I think you need to keep this I love the packers thing going forever :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Keith Urban is from New Zealand/Australia?!?!?!!! who knew....... :roll:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Had to twist that knife didntcha? You're off my christmas card list!!!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Effectively losing my mind. Keep thinking I've been smelling gas in my apartment, had to have a friend come over to check. :fp:

Not sure if I have the flu or something... might just be that I basically did 3 weeks of schoolwork in a class in 2 days and essentially taught myself to use statistical analysis software in the same time period.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,894
    Effectively losing my mind. Keep thinking I've been smelling gas in my apartment, had to have a friend come over to check. :fp:

Not sure if I have the flu or something... might just be that I basically did 3 weeks of schoolwork in a class in 2 days and essentially taught myself to use statistical analysis software in the same time period.
    Maybe you should just call the gas company and ask them to come over and check for a slow leak or something because you keep smelling it. Better safe than sorry! And it would set your mind at ease.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Effectively losing my mind. Keep thinking I've been smelling gas in my apartment, had to have a friend come over to check. :fp:

Maybe you should just call the gas company and ask them to come over and check for a slow leak or something because you keep smelling it. Better safe than sorry! And it would set your mind at ease.

I just did that. They'll be here within an hour
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I just did that. They'll be here within an hour

i have to do that too. but its mostly reading. only actual assignments are for spanish.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • No gas, I'm just losing my shit. :lol:
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Crazy Shit! I had my car detailed today,and in the stuff that they
    pulled out of my car,was a tittle cluster of Charms on a chain.
    Never seen it before.On it is an Agate with a Daisy painted on it.
    Which is my favorite flower.An engraved tag that say's Hawaii,
    Three letters with sequins, H, I guess is for Hawaii, and a P,and J.
    Then there's this little Monkey holding a surf board. I said,"SELF!"
    "This is a sign!" I'm gonna run with it. :D Pearl Jam and Monkey Wrench.
    And of course our Surfer Dude.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Farm Aid stream stopped working...
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    No gas, I'm just losing my shit. :lol:
    Now you know! Don't you feel better? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    turkey bacon is not bad, a little pricey, but works on the weekend with the egg whites I am cooking

much healthier to eat than bacon
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    turkey bacon is not bad, a little pricey, but works on the weekend with the egg whites I am cooking

Cheaper here than pork bacon
    smarchee wrote:

Cheaper here than pork bacon

not here, the turkey goons are not to be fucked with
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:

:sick::sick:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

have you tried it?

don't knock it until you tried it :nono:

;)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

have you tried it?

don't knock it until you tried it :nono:

;)
    I have tried it, and I think it tastes like feet. :lol: Yuck!
    Lean ham is a nice bacon substitute. :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I have tried it, and I think it tastes like feet. :lol: Yuck!
    Lean ham is a nice bacon substitute. :D

I didn't think of feet when I ate it, maybe you need to spice it up a bit :)

it's good stuff with my egg white wrap
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Would rather have turkey sausage than bacon
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I like to enjoy things - like music, movies and books, but keep them all to myself, not even tell anyone about them at all. This keeps them all mine and my experience and feelings about them all mine and original. I hate having others opinions sour things for me.

Weird. But I think I'm doing the same when I think people around wont understand what I'm talking about.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Would rather have turkey sausage than bacon
    yeah, turkey sausage is good.