Random thread about anything

Comments

• I think the cat may just be learning english.. or German..

me-fucking-ow
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    1282141953_fart-fire.gif
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    RKCNDY wrote:
    1282141953_fart-fire.gif

what a dumbass
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • I'm missing the days back when all was well and we all got along. :|
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,894
    Zach Galifianakis interviews Justin Bieber. :lol: Kinda funny. Justin is not funny, but Zach isn't bad..... Actually, this is pretty stupid. But still. :P

http://happyplace.someecards.com/26521/ ... -two-ferns
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Zach Galifianakis interviews Justin Bieber. :lol: Kinda funny. Justin is not funny, but Zach isn't bad..... Actually, this is pretty stupid. But still. :P

http://happyplace.someecards.com/26521/ ... -two-ferns
    funny shit.
    Beiber had one good zinger. "you know what i was doing at your age?"
    "....finishing 4th grade"
    ZIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Lost a high school classmate to a heroin overdose this evening. It was sad seeing her post facebook statuses about her time at rehab, embracing the sober life, staying positive... getting off of meth and heroin... and then she relapsed today and it killed her.

Fucking sad
  • Lost a high school classmate to a heroin overdose this evening. It was sad seeing her post facebook statuses about her time at rehab, embracing the sober life, staying positive... getting off of meth and heroin... and then she relapsed today and it killed her.

Fucking sad
    That sucks. Sorry to hear it.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    Lost a high school classmate to a heroin overdose this evening. It was sad seeing her post facebook statuses about her time at rehab, embracing the sober life, staying positive... getting off of meth and heroin... and then she relapsed today and it killed her.

Fucking sad
    :( That is really fucking sad. Sorry to hear it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 1380302_751901738169912_1103800312_n.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Lost a high school classmate to a heroin overdose this evening. It was sad seeing her post facebook statuses about her time at rehab, embracing the sober life, staying positive... getting off of meth and heroin... and then she relapsed today and it killed her.

Fucking sad
    that sucks man. And it happens all the time. Addiction is so horrible. I could never work in the treatment field, you meet these young people and watch them trying so hard and then something like this happens.

Fucking sad
    that sucks man. And it happens all the time. Addiction is so horrible. I could never work in the treatment field, you meet these young people and watch them trying so hard and then something like this happens.

I didn't know here that well. She was at a few parties and I remember her falling into a table and breaking it. :lol:
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    I decided to start on a "big" project for the corporate office I was recently assigned that's due next Friday. It took me all of 2 minutes to complete. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my day! :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    supadupa wrote:
    I decided to start on a "big" project for the corporate office I was recently assigned that's due next Friday. It took me all of 2 minutes to complete. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my day! :lol:
    Shut yourself down. It's the new thing to do
    "Fucking magnets, how do they work?
    And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
    Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed
    Solar eclipse, and vicious weather
    Fifteen thousand Juggalos together
    And I love my mom for giving me this
    Time on this planet, taking nothing for granted
    I seen a caterpillar turn into a butterfly
    Miracles ain't nothing to lie"
  • I just realized that I have always watched in the mirror when applying deodorant. You'd think I could put it on without having to look in a mirror? I know where my armpits are. Am I normal?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • I just realized that I have always watched in the mirror when applying deodorant. You'd think I could put it on without having to look in a mirror? I know where my armpits are. Am I normal?

:lol::lol:

Now try to wipe your butt with your other hand.. I just had this conversation because a good friend broke his right hand and said he has been having trouble wiping lefty. I tried, and its just all fucked up.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

:lol::lol:

Now try to wipe your butt with your other hand.. I just had this conversation because a good friend broke his right hand and said he has been having trouble wiping lefty. I tried, and its just all fucked up.

Oh man, that would be hard lol. I can't imagine how messy I would be. Gross. Poor guy :mrgreen:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    I just realized that I have always watched in the mirror when applying deodorant. You'd think I could put it on without having to look in a mirror? I know where my armpits are. Am I normal?

I dont know how to answer this but let me say this: I cannot tie my tie if I'm looking at the mirror. :?
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    LloydXmas wrote:
    my mom asked my wife to borrow the 50 shades of grey books :fp: :fp: :sick:

Hehehe. But if you like to enjoy your cold beer and steer away from discussions about the excitement of your marriage life, better keep those books away from the wife, anyway. :lol::lol:

PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    my mom asked my wife to borrow the 50 shades of grey books :fp: :fp: :sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, she should have just bought the book. No one needs to be reminded that their mom masturbates. :lol: :fp: :lol:

Hahaha, yes. On the other hand, most moms caught us earlier masturbating, so this should be their way to get some kind of revenge.

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    too much caffine today...massive anxiety going on over here. :?
    Who the hell is Gary?
    jumbojet wrote:

Hahaha, yes. On the other hand, most moms caught us earlier masturbating, so this should be their way to get some kind of revenge.

NO! :lol: :fp:
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Who the hell is Gary?

Dissidentman...would you like to take this one? :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Who the hell is Gary?

Dissidentman...would you like to take this one? :lol:

Team_america.jpg
    jumbojet wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Seriously, she should have just bought the book. No one needs to be reminded that their mom masturbates. :lol: :fp: :lol:

It happened to me the other way around. :cry::cry::cry:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh no.... :fp: :fp: :fp:

PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: