**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    thatgirl wrote:
    they really arent that hairy. thanks for being dramatic.

I know. I was just joking.

Whateva. I do what I want.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    I know. I was just joking.

Whateva. I do what I want.
    are you still "enjoying" your poster?
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Ahhhh listening to Army Reserve from Albany right now....fucking awesome!!!

Sorry we baild on ya at Sweet Jane's Julian, we were starving.....found a great lil pizza place on this lil side street. Hartford needs to rethink that 1am closing time.
    OMG! DH right now is insane! where is danielle! omg, i cant believe what i just saw

albany is for fags, just like secret shows
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    In order to defray touring costs and to cope with the increase of gas prices I will be sponsoring a "Drink a beer with PhillyPJ" event at the upcoming shows. Basically you will pay $15 to have the privilege of drinking a beer with me.

This is an opportunity that doesn't come around very often. Due to HIGH demand there will only be 5 slots available per show.

*Note: a portion of the proceeds will go to the CCFA. Sign up below, space is LIMITED. First come, first served.

Camden Night 1
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Camden night 2
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

East Rutherford night 1
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

East Rutherford night 2
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Las Vegas
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

i'll drink with you in philly and i might even buy you a drink, but i'm not fucking paying for the privelage.
    take your money and your drugs.
    thatgirl wrote:
    are you still "enjoying" your poster?

YES. I love it

and ALBANY was kick ass. what an amazing show. It will probably be the last time they ever play Rats live.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    YES. I love it

and ALBANY was kick ass. what an amazing show. It will probably be the last time they ever play Rats live.
    oh FO' REAL
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    YES. I love it

Second time I saw Rats, fuckin' great!!! I just saw the Hartford poster.....since I was there I'm gonna have to get it but what a fucked up poster that is!!
    grace6697 wrote:
    i'll drink with you in philly and i might even buy you a drink, but i'm not fucking paying for the privelage.

that post wasn't really meant to be taken seriously. Just kind of a joke. But yea, you never know some people might actually pay me which is fine :)

By the way someone in HARTFORD had an RV in the parking lot, stole my idea...
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    that post wasn't really meant to be taken seriously. Just kind of a joke. But yea, you never know some people might actually pay me which is fine :)

did you see the one thread about the cops? apparently the cops gave some kid a fatty beatdown outside of it
    Bubba wrote:
    Second time I saw Rats, fuckin' great!!! I just saw the Hartford poster.....since I was there I'm gonna have to get it but what a fucked up poster that is!!

yea it was my 2nd time also. they played in @ Randalls Island 1996. I think the only reason they pulled it out of the archives in ALBANY was because of the minor league hockey team that plays there..the River RATS. and Ed commented on that also..
    PhillyPJ wrote:

i didnt think there would be drink bought in camden? how? are we having a kegger? is someone selling cups?
    PhillyPJ wrote:

i know you were kidding. :)

i'm feisty tonight. i'll go back to my corner now.
    thatgirl wrote:
    did you see the one thread about the cops? apparently the cops gave some kid a fatty beatdown outside of it

No I missed that. that sucks though...

ps. ALBANY rocked.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    No I missed that. that sucks though...

ps. ALBANY rocked.
    ::note to self...fatty beatdown goes to the next person who rubs albany or anything having to do with albany in my face::

:D
    grace6697 wrote:
    i know you were kidding. :)

i'm feisty tonight. i'll go back to my corner now.

No worries. Its all good in DA hood.

Hopefully I will be rested up for CAMDEN in 2 weeks so I can be awesome again for 48 straight hours.
    bad santa is on now, ive never seen it before but it looks freakin hilarious!! i cant concentrate on it bc DH is on and its really good :eek:
    Even the artwork for the Albany show is sweet!! Im watching the Philly '05 DVD that BA gave me...pretty sweet....in a Blair Witch kinda way.
    thatgirl wrote:
    bad santa is on now, ive never seen it before but it looks freakin hilarious!! i cant concentrate on it bc DH is on and its really good :eek:

Bad Santa is FUCKIN great.

Make sure you get the unrated DVD for the best version.

Mall Security Guard: Pants are awful baggy. You got anything in there?
    Willie: Yeah, my dick. You wanna see it?
    thatgirl wrote:
    ::note to self...fatty beatdown goes to the next person who rubs albany or anything having to do with albany in my face::

:D

"I will kick you in the ovaries. right in the baby-maker.."
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Bad Santa is FUCKIN great.

Make sure you get the unrated DVD for the best version.

Mall Security Guard: Pants are awful baggy. You got anything in there?
    Willie: Yeah, my dick. You wanna see it?
    haha sweet, sounds like my kind of movie...whatever that means?

ok bedtime, greys season finale and i need to go watch mcdreamy and mcvet

had a great time with everyone this weekend! see you all at the next convention :)
    thatgirl wrote:
    haha sweet, sounds like my kind of movie...whatever that means?

ok bedtime, greys season finale and i need to go watch mcdreamy and mcvet

had a great time with everyone this weekend! see you all at the next convention :)

i was into greys until it turned into a snoozefest. meredith is a dirty dirty whore.
    2 weeks until CAMDEN. I need to sleep now. Still recovering from the weekend....Good-bye

:)
    thatgirl wrote:
    just an observation, not sure if this can be avoided (probably not)...
    but as we were walking back from the show, we couldnt help but notice the giant cluster fucks in the parking lots. i am dreading camden lots. so, i am wondering can we avoid this in any way? i know what the deal is down there. but is campbells field really that far of a walk? will it increase our chances, or at least my chances, of not losing our minds trying to get out of that place?

Options:

1) Take the river ferry
    2) Rent an RV and sleep overnight in the parking lot.
    3) Stay in the parking lot after the show and drink any remaining alcohol until the lots have cleared out then drive home.
  • colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173
    Bubba wrote:
    I'm a jackass.....I dont remember them....and just up til now I remembered Julian was PhillyPJ.....fuckin' old age sucks.

Was it just me or was like everyone in Hartford smoking pot through out the entire show. Two guys in front of us were lighting up all night and then the guy next to me. I was on a contact hi all night.

Messy curly hair, pink sweatshirt on at the bar, looked exhausted. That's me. Hi.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Options:

1) Take the river ferry
    2) Rent an RV and sleep overnight in the parking lot.
    3) Stay in the parking lot after the show and drink any remaining alcohol until the lots have cleared out then drive home.

i'm all for the ferry. it will be quick and easy.
  • colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Ok. Just a quick re-cap of the weekend. Besides me being awesome for 48 straight hours there were several highlghts. Also a new promotion will be announced shortly in a seperate post. Stay Tuned for more news on that.....

Friday highlights
    *Eating a Pat's Steak @ 11am. Great way to start the day
    *Arriving in beautiful Albany, NY
    *Seeing pjscreamer at the merch stand in rare form (while still sober)
    *Hearing Rats, Satan's Bed, Why Go and Red Mosquito. Hearing RM isn't that big a deal though probably the 6th or 7th time I've seen it live
    *All the new songs sounded great
    *Eddie insulted all the 10 Club members, called us "freaks"
    *After the show driving to Hartford in a fuckning torenntial downpour.
    *Stopping at a McDonalds on the Mass Pike and waiting in line for 30 minutes for a spicy chicken sandwich at 12:30am (that sandwich would later come back to haunt me)
    *Arriving in beautiful Hartford at 2:45am
    *Check into the hotel
    *Sleep (finally)

Saturday highlights and lowlights
    *Julie calling Joe's cell phone @ 8:45am (I guess she doesn't understand the concept of sleeping in on a SATURDAY)
    *Driving to the venue for tickets.
    *Picking up tickets but not really knowing where are seats are because the genuises who run the DODGE Music Center decided NOT to post a seating chart near the box office window (that would make too much sense..)
    *Driving around 1/2 of the Sate of fucking Connecticut to find a CVS so I can buy some Zantac for the heartburn I had to endure from the McDonalds chicken sandwich.
    *Pre-game drinks
    *Me being awesome
    *Buying a poster
    *I'm Open was played for 1st time
    *Post-game at Sweet Jane's
    *Watching everyone bail after 10 minutes = LAME
    *Talking to a hot chick who wanted to play darts (Joe can tell that story)
    *Closing the bar down
    *Spending 1 hour walking around downtown HARTFORD at 2am trying to find a cab
    *Arrive back @ hotel
    *Drink Jim Beam
    *Hear Joe throw up in bathroom
    *Order room service breakfast
    *Go to sleep

All in all it was a GREAT weekend. Glad I was able to see some new faces and old ones also and hear some new songs and old ones. Despite everyone BAILING out on Saturday night at the post-game party (Lame) it was a great time!!!!!!

You forgot "Taco Bell is open" ;)

Joe threw up?
    Messy curly hair, pink sweatshirt on at the bar, looked exhausted. That's me. Hi.

Haha, you were upstairs with us after the show last night in Sweet Jane's, correct???? I remember.....the whole weekend hasn't sunk in yet....I wanna go back!!!
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    fanch75 wrote:
    Awesome! That is very kind of you. I'll feel like I'm there...sorta....

;)

Two weeks from today, I shall arriveneth.

Next weekend, I go to the Motherland (WV) to celebrate Mom's Day. She likes to go out, buy flowers, plant them, etc. Hard to do when it's rainy, so she asked me to come next weekend so I can take her out.

I will have more updates as I go through the thread, but Fanch I thought you'd like to know that Julian and I were singing along to Country Roads when it came on the radio today just outside of Philly.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    Whu whu WHAT!?

Hartford was a sea of lame hippies. I honetly could not find one person to fill me in on how Red Mosquito was played on Friday night- Boom/ no Boom. They were all like "What man...Red Mosquito was played?" How could you be at that show and not know what the fuck was going on? I can't wait for our home show. The PJ concert scene is being taken over by Phish fans who are more concerned with getting high then what's going on up on the stage. Nobody knew what the fuck was played. Thanks a fucking lot EW.

The show was decent, but short. I'm Open, Sleight of Hand, and inside Job were the highlights for me. Hartford's set did not hold a candle to what was played in Albany and I would not be honest if i said i wasn't a little disappointed. I thought it was going to be a stand out show. It wasn't. The guys sound great...the new songs sound great...Jeff and Mike were on fire. My 10c seats were great and the crowd around me was good too, but it was cold and wet there and I'm glad I'm home.

I've got two weeks now to think about Camden.

I'm sure this has been answered by now, but thank fucking God it's the Old Red Mosquito with no Boom.

I was so psyched to hear that and the song off Vs. I've been yelling for the last two tours - RATS. Sorry Leash fans, but Rats owns Leash.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13