**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I'm not... have a great time. Hartford will be better anyway :D

wtf $280 is the cheapest for a ticket to the Eagles/Cowgirls in Oct... ohh well I think I might have to sell a kidney or something.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Bednarz42Bednarz42 Posts: 223
    chromiam wrote:

wtf $280 is the cheapest for a ticket to the Eagles/Cowgirls in Oct... ohh well I think I might have to sell a kidney or something.

I think hartford will be better too...I cant wait for the debut of parachutes
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
    Bednarz42 wrote:
    I think hartford will be better too...I cant wait for the debut of parachutes

Yeah it will fit perfect with everyone carry their umbrellas around :D Plus I'd love to see TG walk out during it.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    hopefully i will still have my voice by the time the show starts...so when they play it you all can hear me scream in disgust
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    hopefully i will still have my voice by the time the show starts...so when they play it you all can hear me scream in disgust

BOOO that girl...
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
    chromiam wrote:

stacey and i want to get tix to that game but it doesnt look good, theres no way im spending that much

where did you see the tix?
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    i was in a meeting at lunch today and the guy that was talking to us said "ride the wave", so then the wheels began to turn...they are going to play release in hartford
    The board blows again...I think they rented equipment for the ticket sales then gave it back.
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
    today blows, our phones in the office are down, i dont want to be here, i probably will have to stay late and then drive to hartford, "fuck me running backwards"
    thatgirl wrote:
    today blows, our phones in the office are down, i dont want to be here, i probably will have to stay late and then drive to hartford, "fuck me running backwards"

Thats an interesting concept...
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
    joe and julian are about 40 min from albany, its just starting to rain. the YIELD cd has not been thrown out the window yet. julian is still sober. more details to come...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    grace6697 wrote:
    this weekend is going to be weird for sure. i'm going to my parents house which is always a blast. i hope my mom doesn't go all jewishmom on my ass.

:)

A man was talking to a woman on an airplane (both attractive), and the conversation turned to sex. The woman was a sex therapist, and the man asked her, "Which ethnicity has the largest member?"

She replied, "Well the Native American Indian is the largest, but Jewish men last the longest."

He responded, "My name is Tanto Goldstein"
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    thatgirl wrote:
    dont worry, ill text you from the show so you wont get lonely lol

Awesome! That is very kind of you. I'll feel like I'm there...sorta....

;)

Two weeks from today, I shall arriveneth.

Next weekend, I go to the Motherland (WV) to celebrate Mom's Day. She likes to go out, buy flowers, plant them, etc. Hard to do when it's rainy, so she asked me to come next weekend so I can take her out.
    thatgirl wrote:
    stacey and i want to get tix to that game but it doesnt look good, theres no way im spending that much

where did you see the tix?

stubhub, eagles website, hot seats.. all about the same price. I have a couple of other people I can talk to but don't think I'll get them under $250 unless I get lucky.... hmm wonder how much it would cost to rent a suite for the game

julian's not drunk??? I call bs ;) jimmy just called me but I was in a meeting and now I can't get a hold of him wtf

Admin

what is the yamcumber?
    chromiam wrote:
    stubhub, eagles website, hot seats.. all about the same price. I have a couple of other people I can talk to but don't think I'll get them under $250 unless I get lucky.... hmm wonder how much it would cost to rent a suite for the game

julian's not drunk??? I call bs ;) jimmy just called me but I was in a meeting and now I can't get a hold of him wtf
    is jimmy goin to hartford too??
    thatgirl wrote:
    is jimmy goin to hartford too??

yeah albany and hartford then philly... not sure after that other than the gorge.

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    yeah albany and hartford then philly... not sure after that other than the gorge.
    im afriad to see him
    thatgirl wrote:
    im afriad to see him

why?? I think he might have loosened up about the hotel thing... but I'm sure he'll be in rare form with shows on back to back nights. Actually can't wait to see how he is at Camden 2 :D

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    why?? I think he might have loosened up about the hotel thing... but I'm sure he'll be in rare form with shows on back to back nights. Actually can't wait to see how he is at Camden 2 :D
    im not trying to get a fatty beatdown this weekend
    thatgirl wrote:
    im not trying to get a fatty beatdown this weekend

hahahaha....

Admin

and its going to be a really crappy weekend here too....cold rainy...yuck

get yourself some popeyes and watch the reds kick some ass

It does sound like a weekend to relax. With the next two being out of town (the latter of which being the Mem Weekend blast), I need to charge up.
    fanch75 wrote:
    It does sound like a weekend to relax. With the next two being out of town (the latter of which being the Mem Weekend blast), I need to charge up.
    i took a pic of the pimp cup w/my cell, im going to show people this weekend
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    fanch75 wrote:
    A man was talking to a woman on an airplane (both attractive), and the conversation turned to sex. The woman was a sex therapist, and the man asked her, "Which ethnicity has the largest member?"

She replied, "Well the Native American Indian is the largest, but Jewish men last the longest."

He responded, "My name is Tanto Goldstein"

i'll tell that one to mom6697. she has a wicked sense of humor.

last week at this time i was pacing in my office, with my mind exploding about the possibities of me being 3.5 feet from the boys. it feels like a zillion years ago. :(
    take your money and your drugs.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    fanch75 wrote:

memorial day??? whats going on memorial day weekend?? :D

we are gonna have a blast....i can't believe its only
    two weeks away all of a sudden

only 7 days till i see me some live PEARL JAM....hell yeah

man, your right....i'd better rest up

enjoy your weekend ....
    Nice shirt.
    thatgirl wrote:
    what is the yamcumber?

i thought no one was ever going to ask...stay tuned...
    philly tailgate is clearly going to be the best tailgate and most talked about tailgate of the summer tour. going by what ive seen so far for canadaland and albany and hartford, nothing is organized besides the ccfa.

we fucking rock!
    thatgirl wrote:
    philly tailgate is clearly going to be the best tailgate and most talked about tailgate of the summer tour. going by what ive seen so far for canadaland and albany and hartford, nothing is organized besides the ccfa.

we fucking rock!

Gorge? Though that is more of a weekend thing. Same people though. :D

Gorge is going to be the highlight of the year and one of the highlights of my life thus far.
    fanch75 wrote:
    Gorge? Though that is more of a weekend thing. Same people though. :D

Gorge is going to be the highlight of the year and one of the highlights of my life thus far.
    i cant wait for the gorge!!!! im trying not to think about it bc otherwise it will consume me! i need to start being able to function in daily life without thinking about this great trip.
    I agree fanch, the gorge will be fucking fantastic and definitely a highlight.. part of the reason I wanna try to do as much as I can while there. But I'm trying focus on Philly, especially with all the hype and the standard we set last year... its gotta be bigger and better and I don't doubt it will be. 2 more weeks... hopefully the weather is a nice as it is here today

Admin