**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    grace6697 wrote:
    there is nothing wrong with honda civics. i drove one to canada for shows.
    good answer

there are MANY civic drivers that post in this thread

:D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    thatgirl wrote:
    good answer

there are MANY civic drivers that post in this thread

:D

let me reiterate- i meant no harm by the "like fuck it's a honda civic". i was merely pointing out that Mr. Fanch was way off base.

hooray for honda civics.
    take your money and your drugs.
    grace6697 wrote:
    let me reiterate- i meant no harm by the "like fuck it's a honda civic". i was merely pointing out that Mr. Fanch was way off base.

hooray for honda civics.
    well im glad someone was here to keep him in line
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    well im glad someone was here to keep him in line

someone had to do it while you all were away.

i rule with an iron fist. ;)
  • Bednarz42Bednarz42 Posts: 223
    Did anyone else purchase a bootleg yet??? I just bought albany but i dont see a start button...where should it be?
    Albany '03
    Holmdel '03
    Reading '04
    Philly '05
    Irving Plaza '06
    Albany '06
    Hartford '06
    Camden 1 '06
    East Rutherford 1 '06
    East Rutherford 2 '06
    MSG 1 '08
    MSG 2 '08
    Philly 4 '09
    MSG 1 '10
    MSG 2 '10
    Alpine 1 '11
    Alpine 2 '11
    Made in America '12
    Worcester 2 '13
    Brooklyn 1 '13
    Brooklyn 2 '13
    Philly 2 '13
    Philly 2 '16
    Boston 1 '16
    grace6697 wrote:
    someone had to do it while you all were away.

i rule with an iron fist. ;)
    its nice to see women in charge...

while you were here in cyberspace i was the self-designated leader of the CT crew. they only got out of line a few times. i had to slap julians mouth 3 times.
    thatgirl wrote:
    its nice to see women in charge...

while you were here in cyberspace i was the self-designated leader of the CT crew. they only got out of line a few times. i had to slap julians mouth 3 times.

i applaud your leadership skills. (note to fanch: my appluse of tg's leadership skills does not equate to "i want to make out with tg".)

who is julian?
    grace6697 wrote:
    i applaud your leadership skills. (note to fanch: my appluse of tg's leadership skills does not equate to "i want to make out with tg".)

who is julian?
    phillypj .
    thatgirl wrote:
    phillypj .

i am going to need "hello my name is" nametags in camden.
    grace6697 wrote:
    i am going to need "hello my name is" nametags in camden.
    i wish we had those at the bar yesterday. there were certain people there that i wanted to meet but im too shy to go talk to them...boooooooo
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Bednarz42 wrote:
    Did anyone else purchase a bootleg yet??? I just bought albany but i dont see a start button...where should it be?

I had to download Mozilla and re-download Java to get mine bootleg system to work. Just downloaded the two Toronto shows and on my way to downloading Albany. I'm doing the MP3 files, they sounded good to me last year so no need to waste the $5 extra bucks.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i wish we had those at the bar yesterday. there were certain people there that i wanted to meet but im too shy to go talk to them...boooooooo

You shy??? I find that hard to believe. BA had name tags actually that he was going to use for the CCFA thing in Albany but I dont believe they were used. I met a lot of people from the board but I kept getting the real names mixed up with the board names. Like I know I met Atomic Punk, Hands Bound, Shoetheshoeless and a few others but I cant remember what real names go with the board names.

And for Camden, I have to get some cell numbers.....I wanted to get a hold of a few of you people when we got back to Sweet Janes but I didnt have any digits.
    Bubba wrote:
    You shy??? I find that hard to believe. BA had name tags actually that he was going to use for the CCFA thing in Albany but I dont believe they were used. I met a lot of people from the board but I kept getting the real names mixed up with the board names. Like I know I met Atomic Punk, Hands Bound, Shoetheshoeless and a few others but I cant remember what real names go with the board names.

And for Camden, I have to get some cell numbers.....I wanted to get a hold of a few of you people when we got back to Sweet Janes but I didnt have any digits.
    i dont know atomic punks real name but nicole is handsbound, sarah is shoe and sara is colorsblend...you also met nothingman44 and driftingbythestorm just in case you forgot!!

yes i am shy!
    thatgirl wrote:
    i dont know atomic punks real name but nicole is handsbound, sarah is shoe and sara is colorsblend...you also met nothingman44 and driftingbythestorm just in case you forgot!!

yes i am shy!

I'm a jackass.....I dont remember them....and just up til now I remembered Julian was PhillyPJ.....fuckin' old age sucks.

Was it just me or was like everyone in Hartford smoking pot through out the entire show. Two guys in front of us were lighting up all night and then the guy next to me. I was on a contact hi all night.
    Bubba wrote:
    I'm a jackass.....I dont remember them....and just up til now I remembered Julian was PhillyPJ.....fuckin' old age sucks.

Was it just me or was like everyone in Hartford smoking pot through out the entire show. Two guys in front of us were lighting up all night and then the guy next to me. I was on a contact hi all night.
    i could smell it a lot but dont know if it was coming from anywhere around us. its stupid if you ask me.
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    thatgirl wrote:

yes i am shy!

Atomic Punk = Scott :)
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    thatgirl wrote:
    i could smell it a lot but dont know if it was coming from anywhere around us. its stupid if you ask me.

Agreed! It was bad enough I had to go to the show with BA, let alone deal with that! :)
    Bubba wrote:
    Agreed! It was bad enough I had to go to the show with BA, let alone deal with that! :)
    i feel sorry for you, esp the car ride to and from. surprised you didnt purposely drive the car over a bridge.

~~~~~~~~~

to everyone at the bar (when i shaded out)...

please do tell, how was the final countdown? i wasnt able to listen to it in all its glory.
    thatgirl wrote:

upside of not having nametags=the option of going incognito.

:)
    grace6697 wrote:
    upside of not having nametags=the option of going incognito.

:)
    i thought i was, to a point...until i had people saying "hey its thatgirl"...
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Ok. Just a quick re-cap of the weekend. Besides me being awesome for 48 straight hours there were several highlghts. Also a new promotion will be announced shortly in a seperate post. Stay Tuned for more news on that.....

Friday highlights
    *Eating a Pat's Steak @ 11am. Great way to start the day
    *Arriving in beautiful Albany, NY
    *Seeing pjscreamer at the merch stand in rare form (while still sober)
    *Hearing Rats, Satan's Bed, Why Go and Red Mosquito. Hearing RM isn't that big a deal though probably the 6th or 7th time I've seen it live
    *All the new songs sounded great
    *Eddie insulted all the 10 Club members, called us "freaks"
    *After the show driving to Hartford in a fuckning torenntial downpour.
    *Stopping at a McDonalds on the Mass Pike and waiting in line for 30 minutes for a spicy chicken sandwich at 12:30am (that sandwich would later come back to haunt me)
    *Arriving in beautiful Hartford at 2:45am
    *Check into the hotel
    *Sleep (finally)

Saturday highlights and lowlights
    *Julie calling Joe's cell phone @ 8:45am (I guess she doesn't understand the concept of sleeping in on a SATURDAY)
    *Driving to the venue for tickets.
    *Picking up tickets but not really knowing where are seats are because the genuises who run the DODGE Music Center decided NOT to post a seating chart near the box office window (that would make too much sense..)
    *Driving around 1/2 of the Sate of fucking Connecticut to find a CVS so I can buy some Zantac for the heartburn I had to endure from the McDonalds chicken sandwich.
    *Pre-game drinks
    *Me being awesome
    *Buying a poster
    *I'm Open was played for 1st time
    *Post-game at Sweet Jane's
    *Watching everyone bail after 10 minutes = LAME
    *Talking to a hot chick who wanted to play darts (Joe can tell that story)
    *Closing the bar down
    *Spending 1 hour walking around downtown HARTFORD at 2am trying to find a cab
    *Arrive back @ hotel
    *Drink Jim Beam
    *Hear Joe throw up in bathroom
    *Order room service breakfast
    *Go to sleep

All in all it was a GREAT weekend. Glad I was able to see some new faces and old ones also and hear some new songs and old ones. Despite everyone BAILING out on Saturday night at the post-game party (Lame) it was a great time!!!!!!
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Ok. Just a quick re-cap of the weekend. Besides me being awesome for 48 straight hours there were several highlghts. Also a new promotion will be announced shortly in a seperate post. Stay Tuned for more news on that.....

Saturday highlights and lowlights
    *Julie calling Joe's cell phone @ 8:45am (I guess she doesn't understand the concept of sleeping in on a SATURDAY)
    *Driving to the venue for tickets.
    *Picking up tickets but not really knowing where are seats are because the genuises who run the DODGE Music Center decided NOT to post a seating chart near the box office window (that would make too much sense..)
    *Driving around 1/2 of the Sate of fucking Connecticut to find a CVS so I can buy some Zantac for the heartburn I had to endure from the McDonalds chicken sandwich.
    *Pre-game drinks
    *NUTS AND BERRIES
    *Me being awesome
    *Julie slapping my mouth because I was out of line
    *The really good seats that Julie and Sara had
    *Walking with Joe in front of Julie and Sara trying to act cool but then getting denied access to the exit door by security and then having to do the walk of shame past Julie and Sara.
    *Buying a poster
    *I'm Open was played for 1st time
    *See the two guys at the Hilton all pimped out
    *Asking the two guys at the Hilton for weed and then telling them they were losers
    *Post-game at Sweet Jane's
    *Hearing the Final Countdown played on the jukebox at Sweet Janes
    *Watching everyone bail after 10 minutes = LAME
    *Talking to a hot chick who wanted to play darts (Joe can tell that story)
    *Closing the bar down
    *Spending 1 hour walking around downtown HARTFORD at 2am trying to find a cab
    *Arrive back @ hotel
    *Drink Jim Beam
    *Hear Joe throw up in bathroom
    *Order room service breakfast
    *Go to sleep

All in all it was a GREAT weekend. Glad I was able to see some new faces and old ones also and hear some new songs and old ones. Despite everyone BAILING out on Saturday night at the post-game party (Lame) it was a great time!!!!!!
    i added a few things that were left out
    How awesome are the Phillies right now??. Ryan Howard is GOD
    thatgirl wrote:
    i added a few things that were left out

Nuts and Berries.

Hearing the Final Countdown was THE highlight of my weekend. Seriously...I mean it.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Nuts and Berries.

Hearing the Final Countdown was THE highlight of my weekend. Seriously...I mean it.
    umm i added that per the above post.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i felt disappointed too, not to say that i didnt have a good time bc i really did, (thank god everyone was there to hang out with-those stories i will save for later) but, after literally HEARING RM on fri night, satans bed, and rats via joe's phone, i knew that last nights setlist would not compare. actually, disappointed wasnt even the word for how i felt. i was sad. 3 MAJOR songs like that being played in one night, led me to think, and then ultimately realize, that they would not have any other tricks up their sleeves for saturday night. i was right. although im open was different (tho not even a "song" in my book). i already had my mind set against the fact that it would not be a stand out show, i mean yea maybe im being debbie downer...but thats how it goes. well whatever, im not writing a review here, i already did that in another thread. im just sad i didnt get to hear my song...wahhh waahhhh me, right? it could have been worse...they could have played parachutes and MOTH!!! ;)

oh and the guy next to me was good looking so that helped :)

Debbie Downer. :(

But you are right. After the *AMAZING* setlist that was played in Albany it was pretty much impossible for Hartford to top it.

Still a solid show. They would have needed to play Leash, Dirty Frank, Big Wave and the entire YIELD album in Hartford to come even close to the *Amazing* Albany show...
    thatgirl wrote:
    umm i added that per the above post. you forgot my hairy arms. and my makeup.

I know I saw that on the revised list. that is why I commented on it. the FINAL Countdown....and yes you have really hairy arms. kinda scary actually....there is this thing called laser hair removal. might want to look into it.
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    I know I saw that on the revised list. that is why I commented on it. the FINAL Countdown....and yes you have really hairy arms. kinda scary actually....there is this thing called laser hair removal. might want to look into it.
    they really arent that hairy. thanks for being dramatic.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i feel sorry for you, esp the car ride to and from. surprised you didnt purposely drive the car over a bridge.

~~~~~~~~~

to everyone at the bar (when i shaded out)...

please do tell, how was the final countdown? i wasnt able to listen to it in all its glory.

the FINAL COUNTDOWN was glorious. It made for a great exit song. As soon as it was played pretty much everyone else bailed

*cough* LAME
    In order to defray touring costs and to cope with the increase of gas prices I will be sponsoring a "Drink a beer with PhillyPJ" event at the upcoming shows. Basically you will pay $15 to have the privilege of drinking a beer with me.

This is an opportunity that doesn't come around very often. Due to HIGH demand there will only be 5 slots available per show.

*Note: a portion of the proceeds will go to the CCFA. Sign up below, space is LIMITED. First come, first served.

Camden Night 1
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Camden night 2
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)