IVF Journey 2: Negative....again. :(

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ah zig i'm sorry...it'll happen, this i'm sure of
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    So sorry to hear the news Ziggy, stay strong and keep on xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Thanks everyone! :D

I feel a lot better today. No point carrying on. Just got to start planning the next cycle of ivf....and saving for it too! I'm praying we're not going to be those people where it takes 4 or 5 goes at it....because I'm not liking the idea of forking out a further $8,000 every 3 or 4 months. :?

So I'll let this thread die for a couple of months....and resurrect it again once cycle 2 starts in July! All of you better come back and help me with vibes and support with cycle no 2! :mrgreen: Because it really did help reading all your encouragement along the way. I sincerely thank you all.

Bye for now. :wave:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I feel a lot better today. No point carrying on. Just got to start planning the next cycle of ivf....and saving for it too! I'm praying we're not going to be those people where it takes 4 or 5 goes at it....because I'm not liking the idea of forking out a further $8,000 every 3 or 4 months. :?

So I'll let this thread die for a couple of months....and resurrect it again once cycle 2 starts in July! All of you better come back and help me with vibes and support with cycle no 2! :mrgreen: Because it really did help reading all your encouragement along the way. I sincerely thank you all.

Of course, we are here for you and will send plenty of good vibes.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'm sorry :(

I'll send you a message.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    Didn't see this until now...but wanted you to know that good vibes are indeed coming your way!!! Hopefully the next time is the charm!!!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Rest up Zig and we'll be ready to send more positive vibes your way come July. Second time's the charm!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Keep it up Zigs! Nothing amazing ever comes easy!
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    :):):)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • JH10467JH10467 Posts: 35
    Took us more than once as well. Good luck next time...it's worth it, I promise.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    That really sucks ass... All the best with the next round :)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    hugs

omg....when the pictures of baby zig start coming out....
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    ......all my love Zig...........
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    What an awesome attitude you have 8-) Never give up!! Take care of yourself, eat healthy & stay positive, everything will be OK!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Negative blood test....no baby. Embryo didn't even implant.

Can't start a new cycle until July. No frozen embryos because of my fucking hidden ovary so I have to start everything from scratch....go through all that again.

Sad :(

Thank you to everyone for your good thoughts etc. It helped me.
    Sad yes :( I'm sorry Ziggy

your positive outlook and determination is an inspiration,
    you will make a wonderful mother!

Praying for the happiest news next time around,
    your baby will be so blessed to have your strength and love.
    You guys are awesome!! :D

All booked in for egg collection on 19 July....start the drugs again 6 July. Got the last space for July too!

There was a space left for 6 June but I'd need all the cash by 24 May and we really don't think we'll be able to afford another cycle that soon. Why is it so expensive? :x :(

HOWEVER, I don't have to go on the pill again for another month so there is a CHANCE we could fall pregnant naturally this month....I'm not liking my chances....but we're going to have a LOT of fun giving it our best (money ;) ) shot! :lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:

All booked in for egg collection on 19 July....start the drugs again 6 July. Got the last space for July too!

There was a space left for 6 June but I'd need all the cash by 24 May and we really don't think we'll be able to afford another cycle that soon. Why is it so expensive? :x :(

HOWEVER, I don't have to go on the pill again for another month so there is a CHANCE we could fall pregnant naturally this month....I'm not liking my chances....but we're going to have a LOT of fun giving it our best (money ;) ) shot! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ZiggyStar wrote:

this time gonna score!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:

just close your eyes and think of me
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    sorry about negative blood test.............BEST OF LUCK ON THE NEXT TRY!!!!!! :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Remember to think positive and relax! A friend of mine gave up after years of trying to get pregnant, and then it "just happened". :)
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life
    Well it's that time again folks.....IVF No 2 has now officially started. :clap::D

I'm on day 6 of 12 days of the needles. Everything going smoothly....besides being a little tired.

* Tuesday, 17 July --- I get a scan to see how many follicles (eggs) are ready for collection
    * Thursday, 19 July --- I go to hospital to get my eggs collected (my left ovary better not be hiding this time :x )
    * Friday, 20 July --- Find out how many eggs fertilised
    * Monday, 23 July --- Getting TWO embryos implanted (yep, two embryos this time....could get twins....ooooh!)
    * Monday, 6 August --- Blood test to see if it all worked

The whole process this time has been a lot more relaxed....know what to expect etc....no stress at all....hopefully that helps increase the success rate.

Send me your positive thoughts, good vibes, prayers....whatever floats your boat....I'm not fussy! :D Just as long as it's ALL positive. 8-)
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Fingers crossed and positive vibes heading your way!
    ELITIST FUK
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    go ziggster.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    totally thinking of you Ziggy - don't know why anyone would want kids but support you in your journey all the same!
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Best of luck to you for a little Ziggy (or 2 :o )!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    2nd time's a charm, Zig!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I've a good feeling about this. :lol: Best of luck and sending you good vibes.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Well it's that time again folks.....IVF No 2 has now officially started. :clap::D

I'm on day 6 of 12 days of the needles. Everything going smoothly....besides being a little tired.

* Tuesday, 17 July --- I get a scan to see how many follicles (eggs) are ready for collection
    * Thursday, 19 July --- I go to hospital to get my eggs collected (my left ovary better not be hiding this time :x )
    * Friday, 20 July --- Find out how many eggs fertilised
    * Monday, 23 July --- Getting TWO embryos implanted (yep, two embryos this time....could get twins....ooooh!)
    * Monday, 6 August --- Blood test to see if it all worked

The whole process this time has been a lot more relaxed....know what to expect etc....no stress at all....hopefully that helps increase the success rate.

Send me your positive thoughts, good vibes, prayers....whatever floats your boat....I'm not fussy! :D Just as long as it's ALL positive. 8-)

Did you notice that you posted this on 12 July 2012, at 12:12? :o8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    best of luck on the little ziglets!