Did you know?

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    did you know that i can see Russia from my house?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:

:shock: :o

wow....really?!?!!?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Did you know that I was throwing up on my cruise so I got to see Cuba at night? :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

:shock: :o

wow....really?!?!!?

you betcha! :lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Did you know it took me a lot of pot to actually get a good laugh in during Impractical Jokers?
    Did you know it took me a lot of pot to actually get a good laugh in during Impractical Jokers?

I'm sorry...even then sometimes, i'm feel :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Did you know it took me a lot of pot to actually get a good laugh in during Impractical Jokers?

I'm sorry...even then sometimes, i'm feel :|

:?
  • that if work was good,they wouldnt pay usfor do it?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Did you know that I will be drinking a whole quart of skim milk in one sittting?
    I tied a bandana around my cat's neck and he doesn't seem to notice?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Did you brush his teeth yet?
    RKCNDY wrote:

that's a different cat...the grumpy cat went to the 'magic kitty house' (the neighbor that has my other cat)

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that's a different cat...the grumpy cat went to the 'magic kitty house' (the neighbor that has my other cat)

Oh
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if you dock your laptop, the ethernet port on the laptop no longer works :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Did you know that I am sick of construction?
    my office neighbor is going to vegas next weekend :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

I know there is a "that sounds dirty" pun in there somewhere...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i had to unplug my cord and stick it in the backside of the docking station.

that should do it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i had to unplug my cord and stick it in the backside of the docking station.

that should do it.

;)

:lol:
  • that pj will play usa shows next year?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    that pj will play usa shows next year?

are you sure?

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Did you know that I don;t know what an ethernet port is?
  • DS1119 wrote:

http://bit.ly/Qhwxew
  • DS1119 wrote:

http://bit.ly/Qhwxew

:lol:
    thats awesome
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

my coworker just asked if i knew any guys i could set her up with...... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

He's about 5' 7"
    81 wrote:

kw18?

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

He's about 5' 7"

if you were closer...and older, i'd toss your hat in the ring. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

kw18?

she said a top requirement is being able to throw a football. sorry man. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

He's about 5' 7"

you forgot the ½"...that ½" really makes a difference!

- Christopher McCandless