Did you know?

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    That was pretty mean of him. :lol:

Most people act out when they meet someone who is more VGL than they are. Natural instinct. I hold no grudges.
    Yet, you challenged my VGL in the first place.. and I have not seen one picture, not met you in person to decide..

Dude, if you are hot, i will tip my hat.. but to me, you remain veiled in a shroud of secrecy..

(I find it hilarious that I actually just typed that nonsense!! what a stupidly awesome feud to have :lol: )

I'm so VGL that people that were turned into stone by looking at Medusa have gone on to very productive lives after seeing me. I'm so VGL that I can reverese the effects of Medusa. :lol:
  • I can post pictures, but, I only ask for permission from the party in question.
  • DS1119 wrote:

I'm so VGL that people that were turned into stone by looking at Medusa have gone on to very productive lives after seeing me. I'm so VGL that I can reverese the effects of Medusa. :lol:

fuck me.. thats absolutely insane..

but, I must add..

I am so VGL I have actually caused not one, but two car accidents.. ( and maybe a bicycle accident while I was in Germany.. I am not sure, it is still under review)

I am so VGL that I actually get out of speeding tickets.. from male cops!!

I am so VGL that I got my buddy a better interest rate on his personal loan

My VGL examples are based in the real world.. not some fairy tale Medusa fantasy bullshit 8-)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • I'm so VGL that I only got pulled over one time. The cop knew that the left turn lane, that I apparently went straight through, doesn't exist. He checked my license & registration, went back to his car, came back in roughly two minutes, and told me to have a nice night.

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground.
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

fuck me.. thats absolutely insane..

but, I must add..

I am so VGL I have actually caused not one, but two car accidents.. ( and maybe a bicycle accident while I was in Germany.. I am not sure, it is still under review)

I am so VGL that I actually get out of speeding tickets.. from male cops!!

I am so VGL that I got my buddy a better interest rate on his personal loan

My VGL examples are based in the real world.. not some fairy tale Medusa fantasy bullshit 8-)

Call it fantasy...whatever...doesn't matter. I'm so VGL I started a VGL thread. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Did you know that oranges are my favorite fruit?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Did you know that oranges perfectly accent a Blue Moon beer... one that Matt hates... ;)
    Did you know that oranges perfectly accent a Blue Moon beer... one that Matt hates... ;)

i don't hate it, but there are so many other tasty choices out there....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Did you know that oranges perfectly accent a Blue Moon beer... one that Matt hates... ;)

You sicko... IPA.... vomit.gif

:lol:

Wheat is where it's at
    mfc2006 wrote:

You sicko... IPA.... vomit.gif

Wheat is where it's at

IPA & Stouts are the best. Period. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

IPA & Stouts are the best. Period. :)

Hefeweizen, man... the best.
  • that pay is for today?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Did you know that ARod wIll make 30,000,000 this year...or 185,000 per game...but since he will in actuality play in about 90 of them that's 333,000 per game. :shock:
  • that plastic sucks?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Did you know that I'm eating a killer sub right now. Needs some parmesian but that's ok.
    did you know that i'm not a morning person?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Did you know that I'm more interested in the Man vs Food marathon on TV than working? I just wish I could hear it. :x
    did you know that there's a parade going on outside of our house right now?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

Hop in! :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Hop in! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    that would be hilarious
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Did you know that ARod wIll make 30,000,000 this year...or 185,000 per game...but since he will in actuality play in about 90 of them that's 333,000 per game. :shock:

Incredible
  • matt still waitig that guy from that company?
    DS1119 wrote:

Incredible

It really is, especially when you hear things like..."we needed to give him a day off". Fuck you! For 333,000 a game you should be out there 24/7 and then clean the stadium after the game. And if you can't play you should be requirede to sign free autographs in the lobby during the game. :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Incredible

It really is, especially when you hear things like..."we needed to give him a day off". Fuck you! For 333,000 a game you should be out there 24/7 and then clean the stadium after the game. And if you can't play you should be requirede to sign free autographs in the lobby during the game. :lol:

The Yankees have the money... oh well. :lol:
    matt still waitig that guy from that company?

nope! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Did you know I need to go to the grocery store?
    did you know that i'm making shrimp tacos with goat cheese, homemade salsa & cilantro for dinner?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    did you know that i'm making shrimp tacos with goat cheese, homemade salsa & cilantro for dinner?

DId you know you just named 4 things I will never eat. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

DId you know you just named 4 things I will never eat. :lol:

you're missing out, man. fucking delicious!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com