Did you know?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    my coworker just asked if i knew any guys i could set her up with...... :lol:

He's about 5' 7"

you forgot the ½"...that ½" really makes a difference!

sounds dirty.....
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

sounds dirty.....
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

sounds dirty.....
    +1

:shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    [

+1

:shock:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Did you know that I leave work in 3 hours and 12 minutes and then I will be eating dinner, drinking beer and watching the Yankee game?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Did you know.....i'm heading down to the caddy room #rightnow

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

you will be all alone on the ride down...ride up, you will get a passenger...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    that our dog's bday is valentine's day?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    i keep missing all my pets' birthdays...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

took the stairs down....picked up a follower a level below mine

took the elevator up, passenger free.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

took the stairs down....picked up a follower a level below mine

took the elevator up, passenger free.
    :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    Don Pérignon, the man commonly recognized for perfecting the process of both making and bottling champagne, was a Benedictine monk?
    (I just found out)
    Learn something new everyday :lol:
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I've kind of been cyber stalking a girl i was in love with in the fourth grade, haven't seen or talked to her since, she moved away but i found her on face book this year, she works in a mall about 45 minutes north of me, and is single/divorced. I am not single/divorced. I wonder if i can con my wife into going to this mall for some casual shopping and take my stalking to a new and exciting level.
    I've kind of been cyber stalking a girl i was in love with in the fourth grade, haven't seen or talked to her since, she moved away but i found her on face book this year, she works in a mall about 45 minutes north of me, and is single/divorced. I am not single/divorced. I wonder if i can con my wife into going to this mall for some casual shopping and take my stalking to a new and exciting level.

keep us posted!

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

that's why I keep my FB page private...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh i found you a long time ago
    RKCNDY wrote:

it just keeps getting better....
    :corn: :corn: :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    hehehe, just took a peak, she lives in Seatte, i'm in NY, what the point? i like to keep my stalking reasonable :lol:
    :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:

Do you feel neglected now? besides the other girl was the first i ever had a crush on.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Do you feel neglected now? besides the other girl was the first i ever had a crush on.

Even before Marcia Brady?
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Even before Marcia Brady?

Good Point, first girl not on T.V., because then it would have been Erin Grey.
  • Once upon a Time in the West
    is a must see movie
    Did you know I can't sleep? And I'm bored. Dangerous. :lol:
  • that u still sleeping even hours u wole up?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

Did you light furniture on fire again last night?

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No and that never happened. :shh:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

No and that never happened. :shh:

No shame in that. Do tell. :corn:
  • how many ways you can cay adios?