Did you know?

Comments

• well you are VGL

who told you that? :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • So... 81 and DS are, in fact, females? vomit.gif

;)

I can tell you for certain 81 is a dude.. DS, I am not so sure.. He is scared to meet me.. scared to see VGL in the flesh.. ;):lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    well you are VGL

81 :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Caveeze wrote:
    well you are VGL

81 :lol:
    That makes the most sense of anything I have heard tonight.. by all accounts, he was quite taken back :lol::lol:
  • Did you know change is coming through my shadow... and that it's shedding skin?
  • Did you know that I've been picking my scabs again?
  • Did you know im stepping through my shadow? coming out the other side?
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Did you know im stepping through my shadow? coming out the other side?

Are you stepping through the shadow? Is Forty-Six & 2 just ahead of you?
  • Did you know that I find shadow theory so cool that I did a final report on it for Psychology during my senior year of high school?
  • Caveeze wrote:

Man I remember buying that album the day it came out.. We were all so fucking excited!! and then, to be just blown away on the way home from Record Time :):) fucking magical man!! :D:D
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Man I remember buying that album the day it came out.. We were all so fucking excited!! and then, to be just blown away on the way home from Record Time :):) fucking magical man!! :D:D

Awesome, dude! Too bad I was only 4 when that came out. :(
  • Awesome, dude! Too bad I was only 4 when that came out. :(

fuck you!! dick!! am I that old?? :lol: I actually feel bad for you generation.. They just dont make em like that anymore. great record, great band..
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Awesome, dude! Too bad I was only 4 when that came out. :(

fuck you!! dick!! am I that old?? :lol: I actually feel bad for you generation.. They just dont make em like that anymore. great record, great band..

Can't wait for what will (probably) be the last Tool record. I will most definitely not be found around campus when it drops... I'll be at home listening to it all day.
  • Did you know that I have friends that got into Maynard and cant get back out? like he is their father or something?

Dude is amazing.. Just goes to show, (and I know you are in a band) you need a great frontman.. period.. you have to believe in him.. cant be soft, weak, or unsure at all (or if he is, it must all be masterfully calculated for affect) Maynard, Eddie, Phil, Kurt,Layne, etc.. these personalities all seem to be missing from new acts..
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Did you know that I have friends that got into Maynard and cant get back out? like he is their father or something?

Dude is amazing.. Just goes to show, (and I know you are in a band) you need a great frontman.. period.. you have to believe in him.. cant be soft, weak, or unsure at all (or if he is, it must all be masterfully calculated for affect) Maynard, Eddie, Phil, Kurt.. these personalities all seem to be missing from new acts..

Maynard is the most fascinating to me of those, though... He's so... I don't know... reserved, kind of comes off as a dick... I think he just really likes his privacy.. He's incredibly intelligent.

Don't know, man... Saw Tool and Puscifer this summer (back to back :shock: Tool on a Saturday Puscifer on a Sunday :shock: :o ) blew my mind. I can't stop! :lol: Excited to see what puscifer does from here on out... seems like he has a solid set of musicians now...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    So... 81 and DS are, in fact, females? vomit.gif

;)

I can tell you for certain 81 is a dude.. DS, I am not so sure.. He is scared to meet me.. scared to see VGL in the flesh.. ;):lol:

You do realize that if you met me your VGL dream would be crushed?
    Did you know that I've been picking my scabs again?

Ummmm......what scabs are you picking?
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Did you know that I've been picking my scabs again?

Ummmm......what scabs are you picking?

I forgot
  • DS1119 wrote:

Not what I heard.. I heard that if I met you I would have to give you extensive VGL training.. with no hope at the end of the tunnel..

Look son, I commend your spirit.. but VGL? its just not you.. maybe you can just be KGL and happy with that..
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    So... 81 and DS are, in fact, females? vomit.gif

;)

Should I post pics?
  • Should I post pics?

You got DS? pics of DS? I say yes!!

Then I ask why? :lol:
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Should I post pics?

You got DS? pics of DS? I say yes!!

Then I ask why? :lol:

Facebook

• Facebook

I dont do that shit..
  • Caveeze wrote:

Facebook

I dont do that shit..

shrug.gif

Dude.

Come on.
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Not what I heard.. I heard that if I met you I would have to give you extensive VGL training.. with no hope at the end of the tunnel..

Look son, I commend your spirit.. but VGL? its just not you.. maybe you can just be KGL and happy with that..

:nono:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:nono:

That was pretty mean of him. :lol:

Most people act out when they meet someone who is more VGL than they are. Natural instinct. I hold no grudges.

• Dude.

Come on.

Dude come on what? be a follower?.. be nothing more than an unpaid member of the marketing department of some corporation with your stupid "like this" shit? put my life out there for anyone to see? spy on people? foster there urge to be spied on? build up the notion that people actually care about me because they post more dumb shit on my wall?

fuck that.. all of it.. happy to be facebook free :) I will never log on to that nonsense.. and you should stop now..
  • DS1119 wrote:

Most people act out when they meet someone who is more VGL than they are. Natural instinct. I hold no grudges.

Human nature, I suppose.
  • DS1119 wrote:

Yet, you challenged my VGL in the first place.. and I have not seen one picture, not met you in person to decide..

Dude, if you are hot, i will tip my hat.. but to me, you remain veiled in a shroud of secrecy..

(I find it hilarious that I actually just typed that nonsense!! what a stupidly awesome feud to have :lol: )