Did you know?

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mqdefault.jpg
  • that some dreams are scary as shit
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    some bakeries can really mess up sourdough.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Did you know that UK Sox and Oreo Smash haven't paid yet?
  • DYK that the square root of 4 is 2?
  • Did you know the Green Bay Packers are in LAST place?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Did you know the Green Bay Packers are in LAST place?

I was waiting for that one!!! :fp:

Great, way to go Bears for beating possibly the WORST team in the NFL right now!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Did you know the season is young?
  • DYK the vending machine won't take my half dollar?
    DYK the vending machine won't take my half dollar?

they wouldn't take those gold dollar coins either.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    DYK the vending machine won't take my half dollar?

they wouldn't take those gold dollar coins either.

They used to
    Did you know I have over $3 of change in my pocket right now?
  • DS1119 wrote:

Take it to the bank
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:

Take it to the bank

did you know, my change bucket routinely generates about $200 a year, but i never get to spend it. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Take it to the bank

did you know, my change bucket routinely generates about $200 a year, but i never get to spend it. :fp: :lol:

The woman take it?
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Take it to the bank

Did you know that I collected all of the change in my bedroom earlier this year and took it to one of those coinstar machines and had over $1300. :lol: :fp:
    The woman take it?

#fact

closed a bank account that had ~$700 in it. took the cash home...and i spent zero of it. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119 wrote:

Did you know that I collected all of the change in my bedroom earlier this year and took it to one of those coinstar machines and had over $1300. :lol: :fp:

:fp: Coinstar takes almost 10%. Your bank won't. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:

depends....if you get a store credit, they take nothing, if you get cash, they take a cut....

bank is the way to go if you want cash
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    The woman take it?

#fact

closed a bank account that had ~$700 in it. took the cash home...and i spent zero of it. :fp: :lol:

The woman strikes again. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:

I wasn't going to wheel all of those coins into my bank. However a trip to WalMArt I had no problem doing it. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

I wasn't going to wheel all of those coins into my bank. However a trip to WalMArt I had no problem doing it. :lol:

bank here has a coin counter in the lobby....count it, then give them you slip. free if you a memeber, if not, i think they charge you as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:fp:

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

bank here has a coin counter in the lobby....count it, then give them you slip. free if you a memeber, if not, i think they charge you as well.

I use Bank Of America. They don't have such luxuries like that in Smalbany. :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I never keep change, I bring it to work and spend it on M&M's
  • DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I use Bank Of America. They don't have such luxuries like that in Smalbany. :lol:

I bet they do. You just give them the change and they throw it in and come back with the slip.

BOA blows, though. :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I never keep change, I bring it to work and spend it on M&M's

:lol:

I save all my change for Vegas trips...I'll know what I've got in 2 weeks 8-)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Did you know that I have used th esame pen for about 2 weeks.
  • Did you know DS is only 5' 7"?
    that....ummmm....nothing...

- Christopher McCandless