Did you know?

Comments

• fake school is the best?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DId you know that I called the cable company this morning and added HBO and Cinemax to the cable here at work? :lol:
  • that you are the most beautiful woman ever?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • It's after 3?
    It's after 3?

Not in time zones behind you.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    It's after 3?

wrong :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    did you know that my favorite NFL team is the Houston Texans?

also, did you know that my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowboys? :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    It's after 3?

Kiss my ass. :lol:
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    did you know that my favorite NFL team is the Houston Texans?

also, did you know that my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowboys? :lol:

*snicker*
    Did you know the Bills and Yankees both won today?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    As a tegistered Independent I dont like getting political mail?

I tell you, thats a sure way to get me to vote the other way. FU GOP!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mfc2006 wrote:
    It's after 3?

Kiss my ass. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i should take advantage of the time so I can get ahead of Matt
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    As a tegistered Independent I dont like getting political mail?

I tell you, thats a sure way to get me to vote the other way. FU GOP!!!

SUCKS. Remaining unregistered... something Wisconsin does right.
    RKCNDY wrote:

did you know that we're going to the coast tomorrow? :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I hope it's Cannon Beach...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I hope it's Cannon Beach...

not sure where yet...Laurel wants to go to Seaside. Is that where Cannon Beach is?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

not sure where yet...Laurel wants to go to Seaside. Is that where Cannon Beach is?

Cannon Beach is 9 miles south of Seaside. Out of all the beach towns, Cannon Beach is my favorite...then Agate Beach.

Seaside is more family-ish. Little shops and a big arcade area. Cannon Beach is more adult geared, shops, cafes, bars. More scenic too. Agate Beach is in Tillamook, you'll find it on the map (it's not listed in Google Maps).

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Cannon Beach is 9 miles south of Seaside. Out of all the beach towns, Cannon Beach is my favorite...then Agate Beach.

Seaside is more family-ish. Little shops and a big arcade area. Cannon Beach is more adult geared, shops, cafes, bars. More scenic too. Agate Beach is in Tillamook, you'll find it on the map (it's not listed in Google Maps).

Awesome!!! Thanks for the info! We can't wait! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I have huge fucking blisters on my fingers?
    I have huge fucking blisters on my fingers?

I told you to stop doing it *that* way!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I have huge fucking blisters on my fingers?

I told you to stop doing it *that* way!

:think:
    the Rams are winning

#sorryafroash10

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if you turds float, you aren't farting enough....if you don't fart, the turds absorb the gas.

my turds sink :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm going to fall out of my chair lauging :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it is kind of like saying, "If you fart too much, you don't burp enough"

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Did you know that I'm VGL?

Hey, it worked for Cav!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I'm really high
    I'm really high

high how are you?

- Christopher McCandless