Did you know?

1293031323335»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I believe they were totally separate, but I dont remember for sure. I think they both worked, but only one peed and ejaculated. I think it was one set of nuts. his was probably 1998 in Gainesville florida, so the details are sketchy. But the doctor was/is my best friend.. very credible dude. I'll ask him again (just texted him), see if he remembers.
    If one of them couldn't pee or ejaculate, in what sense did it "work"? :think: It simply got an erection and then eventually got blue balls? Seriously curious. It's science. :mrgreen:

Maybe there was blood flow to that one, but the urethra wasn't connected to the prostate, seminal vesicle, and bladder?
    Erection with no pay off at the end seems like a real pain in the groin to me. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    afroannnie wrote:
    :think: Interesting stuff...Yes, tell him inquiring minds want to know... :lol:

He texted me back, but was working, so he was vague. He only said that the guy definitely had two, both got erections. He said he was a mexican fella.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If one of them couldn't pee or ejaculate, in what sense did it "work"? :think: It simply got an erection and then eventually got blue balls? Seriously curious. It's science. :mrgreen:

:lol: Well, I figured in a sense that it "works" meant getting wood. That other shit dont matter! :P
    But I doubt he'd get blue balls since they shared one set of jewels. I cant believe im going this in depth about it. I have no clue really :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    did you know....no? good...lets keep it that way.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg