Options

Official DMB Thread

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    yeah i read about this yesterday

unfortunately, i think the band/dave is so disconnected to the fan club that he has no idea whats going on...and whomever is running the warehouse is on a little power trip...warehouse has gotten worse and worse ever year it seems...when i joined in early 02, i usually would get decent to good seats for the first few years...hell, i got front row once...but the last 5-6 years i've had average to bad seats...ah well
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    norm wrote:
    yeah i read about this yesterday

unfortunately, i think the band/dave is so disconnected to the fan club that he has no idea whats going on...and whomever is running the warehouse is on a little power trip...warehouse has gotten worse and worse ever year it seems...when i joined in early 02, i usually would get decent to good seats for the first few years...hell, i got front row once...but the last 5-6 years i've had average to bad seats...ah well

I joined in 07. I received 5th row once and it was awesome. Now with the pit money grab you can't get close seats.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    summer tour dates!

th_TourDates_image_zpsfe8aba0c.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    summer tour dates!

Now that's a nice little tour
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    summer tour dates!

Is this legit? I have received nothing from warehouse and cannot find this anywhere.

I booked our room in Wenatchee a few months ago thinking it was happening. I was beginning to wonder if getting the pre-paid rooms was a good idea.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    it's been taken down...it was the splash page for the main site but it's gone now
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    norm wrote:
    summer tour dates!

HOLLAAA!!! Lookin like Holmdel and the Jones Beaches for me, with the SPACs and the Camdens as pretty big maybes.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    it's been taken down...it was the splash page for the main site but it's gone now

I'm anxious for this to be true. I'm inclined to think it is.
  • Options
    i'm intrigued by the stateline date...it might be Harveys Outdoor Arena

2q8al2b.jpg
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Sweet! Hope those dates are legit. Wonder why they are only doing 1 PGH date this year. They generally do two. Went to both of those last year and had a blast.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    I saw that also, although, I'm not sure if I will go see DMB when they come to Toronto on May 28. I saw them in December last year and it was the best concert I attended in 2012. I already have gone to a few big shows this year (including Soundgarden) and there will be a few more for me to go. One of the shows I still haven't bought tickets for this year is the Orion Music and More Festival in Detroit, Michigan on June 8 & 9. It is a festival curated by Metallica and that is my main focus right now (tickets still haven't gone on sale).
  • Options
    The dates from before are official!!! See the Page 1 on the thread for a full list!

"Dave Matthews Band will launch its 2013 summer tour at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Woodlands, TX on May 17. The run will also include two-night stands in Saratoga Springs, NY, Hartford, CT, Noblesville, IN, Wantagh, NY, Camden, NJ, East Troy, WI and West Palm Beach, FL. The West Coast leg will include a return to The Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA for DMB’s traditional Labor Day weekend shows. Click here to view all dates.

Warehouse Ticketing Request Period
    Opens Thursday, February 21st at 10 am ET – Closes Monday, March 4th at 10 am ET
    Confirmations issued by Sunday March 17th
    Join the Warehouse to request summer tour tickets.

Citi Cardmember Presale
    Monday, March 18th

Public Sale
    Friday, March 22nd"
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,260
    I'm hoping to make it to a show or two....

Not sure which yet....
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    samjam wrote:
    The dates from before are official!!! See the Page 1 on the thread for a full list!

"Dave Matthews Band will launch its 2013 summer tour at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Woodlands, TX on May 17. The run will also include two-night stands in Saratoga Springs, NY, Hartford, CT, Noblesville, IN, Wantagh, NY, Camden, NJ, East Troy, WI and West Palm Beach, FL. The West Coast leg will include a return to The Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA for DMB’s traditional Labor Day weekend shows. Click here to view all dates.

Opens Thursday, February 21st at 10 am ET – Closes Monday, March 4th at 10 am ET

Citi Cardmember Presale
    Monday, March 18th

Public Sale
    Friday, March 22nd"
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Wooohoo!!!! I'm going to both Alpine shows Sam...DIDO will happen for both of us I just know it!!

I'm putting in for WH tix, but it sounds like maybe that's not such a good idea anymore, huh? What's the deal with all that?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I like the way DMB does not skip Tampa. They stopped here on their last tour too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,021
    justam wrote:
    I like the way DMB does not skip Tampa. They stopped here on their last tour too. :)
    They actually tour
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    i love when my favorite bands actually tour

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Darien!! Nice!
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    norm wrote:
    i love when my favorite bands actually tour

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Citi Cardmember Presale
    Monday, March 18th

Public Sale
    Friday, March 22nd"
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Wooohoo!!!! I'm going to both Alpine shows Sam...DIDO will happen for both of us I just know it!!

I'm putting in for WH tix, but it sounds like maybe that's not such a good idea anymore, huh? What's the deal with all that?
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: I hope this is the year!!! :lol: So cool Alpine is a close one for you...I'd love to see them there one day!!

Thinking I'm gonna go for Jones x2 and Holmdel. Ahhh, this makes my day! Ain't a summer without DMB! 5th year in a row I'll be seeing them...man they make me so happy! :D
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: I hope this is the year!!! :lol: So cool Alpine is a close one for you...I'd love to see them there one day!!

Thinking I'm gonna go for Jones x2 and Holmdel. Ahhh, this makes my day! Ain't a summer without DMB! 5th year in a row I'll be seeing them...man they make me so happy! :D

It is the year, I just know it!!! :mrgreen:

I love Alpine as a venue...but now anything that's not PJ20 is a bit of a disappointment. Still great to see Dave there, gonna go for pavilion one night and lawn the other.

5 summers in a row? That's awesome! We can always count on them for a summer tour. Unlike some bands! :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,211
    man, this tour is almost exactly the same as last year. if it ain't broke, i guess...

will be doing alpine again, been every year since 07. they play some of their best (and longest) shows there so why bother going anywhere else. so glad i decided to go last minute last year- would have regretted it big time. already booked a campsite for this year, so no last minute ticket shenanigans for me this year.
  • Options
    Will be hitting up Orange Beach, AL for sure since it's so close. Alpine will probably be the only other shows I do. If WPB was on a different weekend I would do it, but I will be in Chicago for PJ that Friday night :D
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    samjam wrote:

It is the year, I just know it!!! :mrgreen:

I love Alpine as a venue...but now anything that's not PJ20 is a bit of a disappointment. Still great to see Dave there, gonna go for pavilion one night and lawn the other.

5 summers in a row? That's awesome! We can always count on them for a summer tour. Unlike some bands! :x

This is why they are in the top tier for me! They work really hard and I appreciate their efforts. There's nothing like seeing your favourite bands live.
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    It's looking for me: def PNC and possibly the Jones twins
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    So, who's putting in for tix?

*Edit - what the hell is this priority thing the Warehouse is doing?
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    So, who's putting in for tix?

*Edit - what the hell is this priority thing the Warehouse is doing?

I'm in. Confused a bit by the 'priority thing' as well.
  • Options
    I'm just buying tickets through the public sale. I really don't care where I sit as long as I can hear the music and see the stage. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
  • Options
    norm wrote:

The website went wonky at first and the priority selection feature was 'missing'.

They have posted succinct instructions on their ticketing page and one is able to select.