Options

Question for the men

Comments

• Options
    _ wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    you have his email? he has your email? how did you aquire his email?

He's a professor at the university where I work. He's listed in our directory. Plus, all the faculty in his department have web pages with contact info & bios.
    If it's my brother let me know... I don't like my sister in law :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:
    don't email...just walk over to his office and say hi. be bold.

i think email is safe ...

i will craft the email for ya ... you will owe me a bootleg or something if you end up marrying the guy ... :lol:

Hi so and so,

My name is underscore and I would like to hashtag ampersand asterix exclamation point you silly. Please know that I say that with the utmost respect and decency of a lady of the court.

Sincerely,

_

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks! :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    BOLD WINS
    6a00d8341c2c4f53ef0120a58c51dd970c-800wi

it's true....

sounds like _ is an attractive gal...although i've not seen her...so maybe not. :lol:

she likes this guy...or so she thinks she does....time will tell on that....

i say....just go to his office. no shame in getting shot down...

but i'm telling her....half the fun is the rush that comes with an adventure.

BE BOLD
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    _ wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

He's a professor at the university where I work. He's listed in our directory. Plus, all the faculty in his department have web pages with contact info & bios.
    gots himself a ph.d does he?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

If it's my brother let me know... I don't like my sister in law :lol:

:lol::lol:

I wish he were your brother! That would sure make this whole thing easier (provided you were willing to hook me up, that is). :D
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    _ wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

gots himself a ph.d does he?

Yep. *swoons* :oops:

Aside, from being a sucker for a good feminist man, the two things I can't resist are intelligence & music (and gorgeous long hair). This guy's a long-haired music professor. I'm totally defenseless.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    BOLD WINS
    6a00d8341c2c4f53ef0120a58c51dd970c-800wi

it's true....

sounds like _ is an attractive gal...although i've not seen her...so maybe not. :lol:

she likes this guy...or so she thinks she does....time will tell on that....

i say....just go to his office. no shame in getting shot down...

but i'm telling her....half the fun is the rush that comes with an adventure.

BE BOLD
    81 kicks ass

bold is very nice. bolder the better? perhaps.

i myself am one bold bastard. when i was young i was shy a lot and yet bold as well. i guess i am the same these days. what has changed is the degree of giving a damn afterwards and the, oh my god i am embarrested or something... no

being embarrassed is for the weak. i aint embarrassed about jack...

and women? how the hell could beauty make me embarrassed when shot down in flames?
    aint happenin...

i see boobs, legs, ass, face, shoulders, toes and arms and fingers and hair and lips and fingernails and teeth and elbows and everything women have is something to cherish and hold.

hell with it... bold it is. and be the clown .

being a clown is natural.

bold wins. hands down. confidence in yourself is huge. not arrogance, no. confidence. women are very much attracted to confidence.

and poetry. give a lady poetry and you are set for the rest of your natural days. in most cases women will come out of the woodwork to grab you and throw you down on the ground to lie with you in pleasure and in sin (if that's the case) and in love or in the realms of artistic creativing that stirs in some crazed writer's head

write poetry on your woman's ribs and pelvic bone. when she goes home she will take her candles, leave but one for you to burn in her absence. she will return. problem is another may be getting her ribs wrote on as well.

this may cause a bit of a whirlwind. this column of circular air is not pleasant and normally forms into a funnel cloud bouncing around and kickin me in the balls from time to time :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    classic chadwickism right there. :clap:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    gots himself a ph.d does he?[/quote]

Yep. *swoons* :oops:

Aside, from being a sucker for a good feminist man, the two things I can't resist are intelligence & music (and gorgeous long hair). This guy's a long-haired music professor. I'm totally defenseless.[/quote]

so you are crushing on a dope smokin musicaly inclined genius with long hair and a bit of a deep voice.
    easy peesy... music music music. ask him to play you something on the piano. he will and you will be overcome by warmth...the both of you. then if he is bold and badass he will kiss you or at least touch you... if you touch his hand he will look in your eyes
    he will see everything if it is meant to be

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    classic chadwickism right there. :clap:
    you inspire me with your boldness, Sir.
    that's all it takes
    a spark
    81... you're the bombdiggity

now, where the hell are mickrat and speedfest?
    those two guys have enormous trucks
    ladies like big tires

and big steering wheels to play behind when truck is parked
    like, zoom... look at me go
    wiggle wiggle
    ass all over the seat keepin it warm for a guy

can't wait till mickrat meats his first truck stop lover

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Holy hell do I have some catching up to do here. :lol:
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

he already did...she came over to ask to borrow his CB :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    sheila0225 wrote:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

he already did...she came over to ask to borrow his CB :lol:
    ha

then he shuffled in his seat a bit, looked at his feet all sad and said, no cb
    me no got cb

she then got out his truck and into his neighbor's truck next to him @ the pilot
    that dude's got big antenas

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

And chadwick...where are the damn rules of getting men? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    all _ had to say was "he's a long haired musician"

*sigh*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

*sigh*
    You had me at _
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

*sigh*

I know, right?!
  • Options
    Ugh... so my friends are telling me to not go to his office under any circumstances. They they said I should just email him and ask if he performs around town so I can go check out his music again. This is confusing.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    You need to find out where he's going to be...wear a KILLER outfit....let the girls loose a bit...and let him come to you :D

But for real I've been out of the game for almost 10 years...so my advice is probably expired :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    Ugh... so my friends are telling me to not go to his office under any circumstances. They they said I should just email him and ask if he performs around town so I can go check out his music again. This is confusing.

Just go up to him. If you two haven't really had any face to face interaction...an email might not do it any justice. Face to face is better. An email you can't put a face to.
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    _ wrote:

Just go up to him. If you two haven't really had any face to face interaction...an email might not do it any justice. Face to face is better. An email you can't put a face to.

BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I decided not to go to his office. My sister reminded me that her office has a red button at the front desk for people like that. I decided to send him an email. It's probably horrible, but I'm tired of obsessing about how to word it, so I was just totally straight up:
    Please forgive this random email, but I'm just going to be direct: I saw you at karaoke Friday night and thought you were funny and talented and gorgeous. I'd really like to meet you, but I don't know how to make that happen. My friends told me you work here too, so I got your email from the directory and am just going to ask: Might I be able to persuade you to join me for coffee or something some time?
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    _ wrote:
    I decided not to go to his office. My sister reminded me that her office has a red button at the front desk for people like that. I decided to send him an email. It's probably horrible, but I'm tired of obsessing about how to word it, so I was just totally straight up:
    Please forgive this random email, but I'm just going to be direct: I saw you at karaoke Friday night and thought you were funny and talented and gorgeous. I'd really like to meet you, but I don't know how to make that happen. My friends told me you work here too, so I got your email from the directory and am just going to ask: Might I be able to persuade you to join me for coffee or something some time?

sweet!! ... keep us posted! ...
  • Options
    :lol: good luck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    It's BOLD!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Was it that horrible? :(
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    _ wrote:

:clap:

yay! direct, honest, and bold. Very non-threatening since you asked him to coffee. Good for you! :D

(and you gave him quite the ego boost ;) )

updates appreciated!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    _ wrote:

awesome!! :thumbup:

i hope you attached a pic of yourself naked ;) :P
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Nice Job and good luck. :thumbup: