Question for the men

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    _ wrote:
    Woo-hoo!!!

:D:D:D:D

Where are those little dancing smilies when you need them??

Who had bets on 23 hours? You won!

So he replied and said thanks for the flattering email and he's free next week. He also said, "If we can make the coffee thing non-romantic that'll take a lot of the pressure off." I totally agree with that, though! I hate sitting across the table from a guy I just met and having to decide right away whether I like him romantically. I really just want to get to know this guy better. I'm so excited!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

26044_o.gif

now if coffee works out, ask him to see ev
  • Congratulations! So glad he said yes!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Good for you _

Have fun
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    remember...short skirt, low cut top.

:P

congrads...best luck....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    _ wrote:
    Woo-hoo!!!

So he replied and said thanks for the flattering email and he's free next week. He also said, "If we can make the coffee thing non-romantic that'll take a lot of the pressure off." I totally agree with that, though! I hate sitting across the table from a guy I just met and having to decide right away whether I like him romantically. I really just want to get to know this guy better. I'm so excited!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

That's friggen awesome!!! Woohoooo!!! :clap::clap::clap:

You'll definitely have to keep us updated....like someone else said...we are way too involved to not be in the loop with this. :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    _ wrote:
    Woo-hoo!!!

Congrats.

829575_o.gif
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I hope everything works out for you. :) I would not have called him gorgeous.

After (if) you two meet, what if he's not your type....and he keeps pursuing you? I replied to this and I am not a man, btw.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    rkcndy (sp?)

here is a man with long hair (lol)
    http://www.ratemymullet.com/show.php?id=74
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    That's awesome!! :clap::mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    iluvcats wrote:
    I hope everything works out for you. :) I would not have called him gorgeous.

After (if) you two meet, what if he's not your type....and he keeps pursuing you? I replied to this and I am not a man, btw.

she could take him to karaoke and sing bad on purpose...most music people can't stand others that are tone deaf..... :lol: (i say this because I played piano for 7 years and it irked me when people would try to play and thought they were great and I wanted to stick ice picks in my ears)

and cats...that guy?!?! :sick:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    That's awesome!! :clap::mrgreen:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Yay! Congrats to you. I'm happy dancing for you!

:-P :-P
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Thanks for all the support! I love you guys - and you crack me up!! :D:lol::mrgreen:

Have a great weekend everyone! :wave:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    YAY!!!!! Great news, good for you! And most importantly, have fun ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • awesome!!!enjoy it!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    iluvcats wrote:
    rkcndy (sp?)

here is a man with long hair (lol)
    http://www.ratemymullet.com/show.php?id=74

:lol::sick:

OP! Have fun :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    'the non-romantic' coffee thing ... I'm still trying to figure out that disclaimer :lol:

I must come from the rip your clothes off generation ;)

Enjoy! :D
    The waiting drove me mad....

Any bets on when/whether I'll hear back from the dude? He replied to me on Friday and said he should be free sometime next week (this week) and that we should get in touch again then. I replied and said that sounds good and for him to just let me know when he's available. I assume that means the ball's in his court now. I know we're only one day into the week, but I can't wait! I guess I'm just being impatient/anxious. :|
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I think you should be asking the women at this point
    scb....why the name change? From scb to _ .... you like short usernames, don't you? :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    scb....why the name change? From scb to _ .... you like short usernames, don't you? :lol:

Funny that you're just asking now... :lol: Yes, I like 'em short & sweet. :) No, really, I changed it in a failed escape attempt.
    _ wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Funny that you're just asking now... :lol: Yes, I like 'em short & sweet. :) No, really, I changed it in a failed escape attempt.

I only just realised....
    I'd contact him again on Wednesday....with a selection of times when you are available....and when he replies, he can pick when or if they suit him.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'd contact him again on Wednesday....with a selection of times when you are available....and when he replies, he can pick when or if they suit him.

Wednesday is kinda what I was thinking too. Thanks. :)
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    the ball's in his court ... no pun intended ... :lol:

wait ...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I totally agree ...
    _ wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i concur
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:
    the ball's in his court ... no pun intended ... :lol:

wait ...

:lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    _ wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i concur
    Really? You're such a tuesday guy...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Really? You're such a tuesday guy...

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg