Bills
    Cowboys
    Lions
    Eagles
    So, the favorite in every game huh? 
    sure why not....

I think close ones will be Texans, Dolphins, Bucs, Rams

think Bills, Cowboys will win by decent margin
    I'm taking the Steelers to cover against the Bills. The line was 10, but I went with an alternate line of 14.5 and parlayed it with something in the Browns game. For how good the Bills seem, and for how crappy the Steelers have seemed at times, the Bills only have one more win than them. And it's not like the Bills have been playing that well during their 5-game winning streak (other than the Cowboys game). I think the Bills will win, but I don't think it'll be a blowout. 

As for my beloved Dolphins, it is SO OBVIOUS that they're going to lose that I think they may somehow win. They have too many injuries, they don't win big primetime games, they have no clue on how to win in the playoffs, the temperature is going to be near or below zero, and any borderline call will go for the Chiefs. There is no chance Miami wins. So maybe they will! 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,074
    Buffalo is going to be a shitshow of a game w/ the weather this weekend. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Browns
    Chiefs
    Bills
    Cowboys
    Lions
    Eagles
    sure why not....

So, the ones with the low point spreads (all around a FG) are close and the 2 with the high spreads (7 and 10) are bigger wins for the favorite.
     ;) 

(Just bustin' chops.)
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited January 12
    I think it's more likely Bill will go to Dallas. If they lose this weekend, I can see them canning McCarthy. He probably wants a team that's close to winning...that is not the Giants. 
    No way he could deal w Jones and his medaling.
    Belichick has been effusive in his praise of Jerrah and the entire Jones family and operation whenever the Pats play the Cowpokes, including earlier this year when he went on and on about them.

ETA: Juggler's article quotes some of what BB said about Jerrah and Co. this year.
    Post edited by Poncier on
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,616

So is Kansas City.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.

So is Kansas City.
    I heard 1-3' of snow expected in Buffalo between Saturday & Monday, and what.... -20 or 30 in KC w/ the wind chill? 

Crazy. 

Do you have tickets for tomorrow night? 

So is Kansas City.
    I heard 1-3' of snow expected in Buffalo between Saturday & Monday, and what.... -20 or 30 in KC w/ the wind chill? 

Crazy. 

No I live in Wisconsin now, so I don't make it down for games much anymore.  Honestly, I would not want to spend 5-6 hours in that cold of weather.  Maybe when I had a 2 in front of my age I would do that, but not anymore since there's a 4.

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672

So is Kansas City.

Crazy. 

Yup.  Current models show 30mph winds with gusts at 40-50mph with 1-2 feet of snow.  Wind chill in single digits.

The funny thing is, we have barely seen any snow or cold this winter at all.  Today is relatively nice and 40 degrees.

I will be at the game Sunday.  
    MayDay10 said:

So is Kansas City.

Crazy. 

Yup.  Current models show 30mph winds with gusts at 40-50mph with 1-2 feet of snow.  Wind chill in single digits.

The funny thing is, we have barely seen any snow or cold this winter at all.  Today is relatively nice and 40 degrees.

I will be at the game Sunday.  
    Awesome... my buddy up there is also a STH, and I get some pretty regular updates from him. 

I hope you're not watching the majority of the game on the jumbotron!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,779
    Poncier said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Browns
    Chiefs
    Bills
    Cowboys
    Lions
    Eagles
    sure why not....

So, the ones with the low point spreads (all around a FG) are close and the 2 with the high spreads (7 and 10) are bigger wins for the favorite.
     ;) 

(Just bustin' chops.)
    its either my predictions or that octopus from the world cup few years back, he would prob do better.....

Cowboys will win big/ flex...then get smoked by whoever next round
    Cleveland D tough to pick against, if Tank Dell never got hurt id pick Texans
    Dolphins...too many injuries, they dont beat decent teams, its gonna be "NOT MIAMI WEATHER"
    Bills....no TJ watt is big big difference
    Lions....Rams could easily win, Lions didnt do all they did to be one & done.....Do it For Axel Foley
    Eagles....just dont think Bucs that great despite Eagles issue

im gonna miss most of saturday games @ TOOL MSG.....catch 430 game during preparty 

So is Kansas City.

Crazy. 

No I live in Wisconsin now, so I don't make it down for games much anymore.  Honestly, I would not want to spend 5-6 hours in that cold of weather.  Maybe when I had a 2 in front of my age I would do that, but not anymore since there's a 4.

I feel that. 
    I find that as long as I dress appropriately (coveralls, layers, long jons, baklava, gloves, wool socks, etc), and bring hot hands, you can get through a game relatively comfortably.  

The worst weather IMO is the 30-42 degree with rain.  The wet gets into your clothes and will ruin your day
    I was at the Bills/Bengals Divisional game last year.....just decided to drive up from Long Island, never was in Buffalo/ never did Niagra...had a blast, there was light snow during the game.....got the whole Bills experience, tailgate/weather.....they didnt play well, Burrow picked them apart

been to Metlife/NE/Tampa/Atlanta/Green Bay/Dallas/Seattle/ LA Sofi/LA Colliseum/San Diego/Philly/Chicago (Preseason)/ Miami/ Buffalo/Denver

Sights set on near Future KC/ VEGAS/PITT/MINN/NO
    CROJAM95 said:
    Poncier said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Browns
    Chiefs
    Bills
    Cowboys
    Lions
    Eagles
    sure why not....

;) 

(Just bustin' chops.)

im gonna miss most of saturday games @ TOOL MSG.....catch 430 game during preparty 
    Worth not seeing Tua freeze his Hawaiian ass off.
    state of emergency declared in Buffalo
    CROJAM95 said:
    Poncier said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Browns
    Chiefs
    Bills
    Cowboys
    Lions
    Eagles
    sure why not....

;) 

(Just bustin' chops.)

Some friends and I were looking at heading down for the show tomorrow night, but it's  not in the cards for me. Have a blast. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,131
    I think it's more likely Bill will go to Dallas. If they lose this weekend, I can see them canning McCarthy. He probably wants a team that's close to winning...that is not the Giants. 
    Yes way
    https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/a-jerry-jones-bill-belichick-partnership-isnt-as-crazy-as-it-sounds
    I don't give a shit what that person thinks, no way Bellichck would put up w him.  No damn way.  Jones can't help himself in thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

I'll eat a damn shoe if this ever happens.
    MayDay10 said:
    state of emergency declared in Buffalo
    more wind than snow?
    edited January 12
    Yes way
    https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/a-jerry-jones-bill-belichick-partnership-isnt-as-crazy-as-it-sounds
    I don't give a shit what that person thinks, no way Bellichck would put up w him.  No damn way.  Jones can't help himself in thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

I would be inclined to agree with you, but he wasn't so meddlesome that Parcells couldn't put up with him for a few years... that makes me think twice.
  • I think it's more likely Bill will go to Dallas. If they lose this weekend, I can see them canning McCarthy. He probably wants a team that's close to winning...that is not the Giants. 
    Yes way

Careful with that.  I told my nephew that if Trump won (this was during the Repub primaries last election) as President I would give him my car.
    Honoring that statement cost me just under $5000 when my nephew finally got his DL years later and I bought him his first car.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Yes way

Careful with that.  I told my nephew that if Trump won (this was during the Repub primaries last election) as President I would give him my car.
    Honoring that statement cost me just under $5000 when my nephew finally got his DL years later and I bought him his first car.
    I'll eat a chocolate shoe, lol.
    Yes way

I would be inclined to agree with you, but he wasn't so meddlesome that Parcells couldn't put up with him for a few years... that makes me think twice.
    ehhh, I don't know.  Ehhhh.  I'll eat the shoe, lol

edited January 12
    Yes way

ehhh, I don't know.  Ehhhh.  I'll eat the shoe, lol

What kinda shoe? 

Disregard…. Saw chocolate. Chicken shit move, eat a damn shoe. 
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358

Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    My household is chomping at the bit for kickoff.

• Wow, Browns getting rag dolled.  
    My household is chomping at the bit for kickoff.

Very cool, enjoy 1st playoff game! Priceless 
  • Looks like I don't have to pay, can use my legacy Peacock account.