9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,616
    MayDay10 said:
    What an embarrassing showing by the cowboys

This is almost as robust as the Kreb’s cycle.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    McCarthy has to be canned,
    And no way they are promoting Dan Quinn to replace him.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    MayDay10 said:
    What an embarrassing showing by the cowboys

Accurate 
  • Poncier said:
    Not after this bed shitting
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Poncier said:
    The defense was even worse than their offense.  Who would want to hire him now?
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    When did Dallas hire Matt Patricia?!?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • One of the only times in sport where I take nearly equal pleasure from a team I hate losing as a team I love winning.....Cowboys losing in the playoffs. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,811
    holy cow the cowboys got whipped
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • One of my best friends is a Lions fan
      Amazing that this is the 2nd time he's seem his team wins game in playoffs 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    I miss igotid88
  • Lions 
    2nd playoff win in most people's lives.  (Wob excluded.)
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,779
    Lions have Guts, their coach really flipped that script up there, very cool to see
    So happy for Lion fans.  Makes me want to root for them more after seeing the Barry Sanders documentary.  Hopefully they keep it going.
    I remember the 90s Barry Sanders teams. That '91 team was pretty good but they usually tended around 8-8/9-7 and they were always in dramatic Week 17 games trying to get the last Wild Card, before getting crushed in the playoffs if they managed to get in. And that decade was a high-mark for the franchise.

Of course I never felt too sorry for Detroit with that Soviet Red Army (er Red Wings) dynasty.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,530
    One of my best friends is a Lions fan
      Amazing that this is the 2nd time he's seem his team wins game in playoffs 
    I'm a casual fan only because I was born in Detroit. I grew up a Bengals fan so disappointing seasons were common and both the Bengals and Lions seemed to fall in that category. It's great to see the Lions get back in the mix. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    More importantly, where are the Cowboys on the Wob Rankings today?
    www.myspace.com
    I was rooting for the Rams just because I'm an Eagles fan, obviously. But I've always liked Detroit from back in the 90's with Barry and Herman Moore and those guys. Happy for their fans.

I remember that last playoff win vividly. It is funny that it was against the Cowboys. 
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    So, I was flying back from Vegas during the game. It was 14-0 when I left; 42-something when I landed. I had neither the know how or desire to watch the game in flight. I was really hoping I’d see a cowboys fan in the SLC airport to shout “how bout dem cowboys!?” I was wearing my hat. Anyway, fuck those guys. I’m over it and them. It’s been 30 years since they’ve done jackshit. I’m like halifax…I had my time. I guess unlike halifax, I have had at least a LITTLE hope recently.

I have quite a few cowboy fan friends in Vegas. I saw a bunch of them at two parties. one, seemingly pretty drunk friend, was nearly screaming to me, “no fucking way in hell we’re losing to those motherfucking pussy ass bitches!”….or something very similar…I told him, “I dunno, man….aaron jones, jordan love looking good, our dumbass coach….” anyway, I’m far from shocked.

so, I get home, I’m catching up with my wife, with the detroit game on mute. for whatever reason, I was pulling for the rams (even tho I 100% HATE every other LA team)….is is my imagination or did the rams get completely hosed on  3rd down PI non-call on their final possession? the defender was totally tugging on  (I think) pookie’s jersey. rams were gonna kick a FG and win that game.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,530
    Wobbie said:
    So, I was flying back from Vegas during the game. It was 14-0 when I left; 42-something when I landed. I had neither the know how or desire to watch the game in flight. I was really hoping I’d see a cowboys fan in the SLC airport to shout “how bout dem cowboys!?” I was wearing my hat. Anyway, fuck those guys. I’m over it and them. It’s been 30 years since they’ve done jackshit. I’m like halifax…I had my time. I guess unlike halifax, I have had at least a LITTLE hope recently.

I have quite a few cowboy fan friends in Vegas. I saw a bunch of them at two parties. one, seemingly pretty drunk friend, was nearly screaming to me, “no fucking way in hell we’re losing to those motherfucking pussy ass bitches!”….or something very similar…I told him, “I dunno, man….aaron jones, jordan love looking good, our dumbass coach….” anyway, I’m far from shocked.

so, I get home, I’m catching up with my wife, with the detroit game on mute. for whatever reason, I was pulling for the rams (even tho I 100% HATE every other LA team)….is is my imagination or did the rams get completely hosed on  3rd down PI non-call on their final possession? the defender was totally tugging on  (I think) pookie’s jersey. rams were gonna kick a FG and win that game.
    I was rooting for the Lions but yeah that call seemed obvious...they didn't protest much though. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Wobbie said:

I was rooting for the Lions but yeah that call seemed obvious...they didn't protest much though. 
    besides the in no way fleeting jersey grab, the defender had him around the waist.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    there was another guy at one of the parties….I didn’t know him but he said he liked my dallas hat…..he had a drink in each hand and swore there was NO WAY the cowboys would lose to GB. we true (former?) dallas fans know better. :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,431
    Personal foul
    Pass interference Lions

Oh wait, never mind. 

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    CROJAM95 said:
    Lions have Guts, their coach really flipped that script up there, very cool to see

Whole Org.

Think this really started with the Spielman hire as CEO and "Special Assistant to the Owner" whatever that means.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Wobbie said:
    .is is my imagination or did the rams get completely hosed on  3rd down PI non-call on their final possession? the defender was totally tugging on  (I think) pookie’s jersey. rams were gonna kick a FG and win that game.
    Yep, just over 4minutes left on 3rd down, defender tugged Nacua's jersey and wrapped him a bit with his arm. Should have been PI and first down in FG range.

https://youtu.be/Q50K3scRdZY?si=-dp8SiEqC7sI_Is0
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Wobbie said:

Haha.....yeah, but, where are they on your rankings?

Officiating was bad all game, shocking. I think they blew an offsides call earlier. The non call you are referring to, the Eagles got called for something with far less contact that basically cost them the Super Bowl. 

Also, the refs completely missed an obvious roughing the passer in the redzone where Stafford was hit in the head, with another players helmet!

It's almost as if they decided to call the game as if it was being played in 1994 instead of 2024 
    www.myspace.com
    The missed Rams' offsides was egregiously bad.