mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,368
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Flores hired by The Steelers.....

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

chatter about wilson coming....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,815
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

That seems shortsighted.  The Steelers are more than just a QB away, and they would have to mortgage significant picks and/or young talent to get Wilson from Seattle.  I'm not sure how that deal makes sense for them.  It just delays the rebuild a little longer and sets them back overall talent wise.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

That seems shortsighted.  The Steelers are more than just a QB away, and they would have to mortgage significant picks and/or young talent to get Wilson from Seattle.  I'm not sure how that deal makes sense for them.  It just delays the rebuild a little longer and sets them back overall talent wise.  

and that chatter wa really only espn.

I personally think they stick with what they got and see who of the 3 start. Hoping Haskins steps up 
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

I personally think they stick with what they got and see who of the 3 start. Hoping Haskins steps up 
    It does seem strange that they never really planned for this.  No one ever thought Rudolph was the future, did they?  The Packers have planned twice.  It's just a little surprising that they didn't draft a second or third rounder and start developing.  Maybe they thought it was a waste and kept trying to win.  Can't blame them for that, but next year is going to be interesting for sure.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

It does seem strange that they never really planned for this.  No one ever thought Rudolph was the future, did they?  The Packers have planned twice.  It's just a little surprising that they didn't draft a second or third rounder and start developing.  Maybe they thought it was a waste and kept trying to win.  Can't blame them for that, but next year is going to be interesting for sure.  

money. small market team. ben sucked up a lot. now watt does.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

Salary cap and revenue sharing.  There's no such thing as small market in football. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,381
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

Salary cap and revenue sharing.  There's no such thing as small market in football. 
    Right. And while Pittsburgh the city may be a small market, the Steelers are not a "small market team" in NFL lore much like the Packers are not.
    They are not the Jaguars.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    edited February 2022

Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,323
    I was just reading that Aikman may be heading to ESPN for Monday Night Football for 17.5 million a year. Man, what a haul. Seems like Amazon is also trying to snag Al Michaels for Thursday. The debate is on if Buck would eventually move with Aikman, but he has 1 year left on his contract with Fox. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Rodgers to the Broncos?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,485
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

You're getting Carson Wentz and you're gonna like. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,667
    Rodgers to the Broncos?
    as many have pointed out….why, oh why, would he want to go to the AFC?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    Rodgers to the Broncos?
    They have a pretty solid team, cap room and just need a good QB.  Also he can't seem to get it done where he is anyways.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,592
    Wobbie said:
    Rodgers to the Broncos?
    I am not sure if the AFC would be his preference, but I highly doubt the Packers would send him to an NFC team. Rodgers beating them in the playoffs with Love at QB would be a nightmare scenario for them. Then again with Rodgers ego/confidence, he might not see the AFC as too big a challenge for him.
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    Rodgers to the Broncos?

the pot.....

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,159
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

Steelers Coaching staff

I like it. 

You're getting Carson Wentz and you're gonna like. 
    I don't know....I see Wentz being a backup somewhere. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,381
    mickeyrat said:
    Wobbie said:
    Rodgers to the Broncos?

the pot.....
    Ha, you beat me to it, was just gonna post the same thing.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
  • Options
    The Packers are this guy's bitch. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,296
    Jumb0 said:
    you know one positive about this is that it shows that NFL model works.  Rodgers will continue to play in the smallest market in the league but still the highest paid player.  If any other sport he'd be in a major market for sure.  and if he was in the NBA he'd be on his 4th team chasing a title.  At least it's not baseball and this douche would be in New York.
  • Options
    Calvin Ridley suspension seems a tad ridiculous. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Yes and no. I get the argument of the NFL being "in bed" with all the gambling sites and how much money is made but you cannot have active players betting on games. Doesn't matter if they are playing in the game or not...you just can't do it.
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:

Yes and no. I get the argument of the NFL being "in bed" with all the gambling sites and how much money is made but you cannot have active players betting on games. Doesn't matter if they are playing in the game or not...you just can't do it.
    And he bet on an Atlanta game. Now he didn't play,  but still.  Can't do that
  • Options
    I get all that but he wasn't playing at the time. Plus, this seems excessive considering the way they've handled suspensions for things that are way worse and actually illegal (ie: beating women and/or children)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,502
    russell wilson to Broncos

wow
  • Options
    NFL is drunk 
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,786
    Holy shit.  AFC West is stacked.  Mahomes, Herbert, Wilson and Carr.  Crazy.
  • Options
    What's the fascination with the Broncos? Rodgers considered it, now Russ is going there. They haven't made the playoffs since 2015 and as noted above, the AFC West is tough-living these days. I actually thought the Steelers would be a better place for him. But whatever. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Full package: Drew Lock, Noah Fant, Shelby Harris, 2 1sts, 2 2nds and a 5th for Russ and a 4th
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,502
    What's the fascination with the Broncos? Rodgers considered it, now Russ is going there. They haven't made the playoffs since 2015 and as noted above, the AFC West is tough-living these days. I actually thought the Steelers would be a better place for him. But whatever. 
    amazing fan base, always have a D, RB Williams looks like the real deal, receivers

Peyton won there with more int's than tds