Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    That is fucking sad.

I think every team should get creative for a new banner to be raised before the new season. Here are a few off the top of my head -- which ones can you think of?

"Played a whole season without a head coach." 2012 New Orleans Saints
    (of course this could also be hung for the 2009 & 2010 SF 49ers.)

"Should Have Been Super Bowl Participants - Officials Screwed Us" 1999 Tampa Bay Bucs

"Fuck Off Everyone." 1937-Present, Washington Redskins

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    I went to a Washington Capitals game (a couple I guess) a few years back and they have a huge banner of "WNBA Attendance Champions"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    MayDay10 said:

I went to a Washington Capitals game (a couple I guess) a few years back and they have a huge banner of "WNBA Attendance Champions"

Perfect Attendance Award! Nice.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,033
    Michael Sam leaves Montreal Alouettes (CFL) training camp. Apparently he was unsatisfied with his training camp performance, and left "pouting".

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2496416-michael-sam-placed-on-suspended-list-by-montreal-alouettes?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,033
    edited June 2015

That is fucking sad.

I think every team should get creative for a new banner to be raised before the new season. Here are a few off the top of my head -- which ones can you think of?

"Should Have Been Super Bowl Participants - Officials Screwed Us" 1999 Tampa Bay Bucs

"Brett Who?" Green Bay Packers
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

That is fucking sad.

"Brett Who?" Green Bay Packers
    Yeah, the year should be when they won with Discount Double Check @ QB. Like it.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    What's up with Adam Schefter tweeting Jason Pierre-Paul's medical records???

Fucking night-crawling weirdo ...
  • Options

Really, Colts? An AFC Finalist banner?? That seems kinda desperate. And it shouldn't be for an organization like them that has had a lot of success the past 15 years. Division champion, Conference Champion, and Super Bowl banners should be it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13067806/indianapolis-colts-defend-2014-afc-finalist-banner

One must remember that prior to the 15 years of success, there were 1-15 season and multiple 3-13 seasons. Banners were a mere dream and the team would milk any chance they got. This banner is a product of the system, although I agree that you should not put up a banner after getting whooped ... BY TOM BRADY'S UNDER-INFLATED MOTHERFUCKING CHEATING BALLS!!!

Suck it, Brady.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

What's up with Adam Schefter tweeting Jason Pierre-Paul's medical records???

Fucking night-crawling weirdo ...

Agree. He could have just said 'a source confirmed this dunce blew off his finger' -- why share that? Going to get whomever leaked from the hospital in trouble too.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    2015 49ers - How you ruin a good thing
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Looks like the Raiders are the only one that hasn't changed
  • Options
    The 49ers logo looks like he's shooting something out of his ass.
  • Options

The 49ers logo looks like he's shooting something out of his ass.

Umm...cannot type what it looks like to me.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    edited July 2015

Thought this was pretty cool....a few teams not much has changed. Oops just noticed it was posted above. Lol.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Lol at the 60s cardinals
  • Options
    I've thought RG3 has been the 28th best QB or so since he was a rookie. He ran the read option and that threw defenses off guard for a season. Defenses always have a way of finding out how to beat gimmicks. And that is what RG3 is.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,631

Looks like the Raiders are the only one that hasn't changed

the STAR reigns supreme. well, kind of. we'll be back. #americasteam
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,200
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,537
    Arizona CardinalsVerified account
    @AZCardinals
    She has a Master’s.
    She has a PhD.
    She has an #AZCardinals coaching job.
    She is @jwelter47. http://bit.ly/1DKb3z2
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Should the Pats hire The Wolf full time? They have been sloppy in destroying evidence as of lately. It has cost them a pro-bowl TE and 4 games without their pro-bowl QB.

• Options
    This is what the deflate situation reminds me of

• Options
    MayDay10 said:

This is what the deflate situation reminds me of

It's the gift that keeps on giving

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    F5 ' ing for tickets :)
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    have four extra ticket to Lions v Bears in Detroit - good ones PM me if interested - bUCK
  • Options
    Kraft just bashed the league and Goodell. No way Goodell gets a new contract when it comes up again.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127

Kraft just bashed the league and Goodell. No way Goodell gets a new contract when it comes up again.

Do remember though Kraft is only one of 32 owners who put Goodell in his current position. A majority of the other owners would have to agree with Kraft to oust Godell. He's not going anywhere, the all powerful NFL will win or come out ahead and Brady WILL have to miss 4 games at some point this season.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    do the majority of owners want the commissioner to allow a repeat offender to cheat and go unpunished based on a lot of foot stomping and empty threats?

The Pats could have made this a non story a week before the Super Bowl. Instead they continue to deny in the face of the obvious.
  • Options
    g under p said:

Do remember though Kraft is only one of 32 owners who put Goodell in his current position. A majority of the other owners would have to agree with Kraft to oust Godell. He's not going anywhere, the all powerful NFL will win or come out ahead and Brady WILL have to miss 4 games at some point this season.

Peace
    Revenue sharing in the NFL split up $7.2B equally among the teams last year, so unless Goodell is convicted of setting a hobo on fire, he is keeping his job but will probably find himself scratched of Kraft's Christmas card list.