Options

Thanks to all and an update on my wife

Comments

• Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    much love.....all gonna be ok!!!

Hi D.,

You always have a way of making our day's a little brighter. Thanks for checking in. Today's been really rough.

John and Shawna :):)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Just stumbled on this story about you.
    http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2012/ ... s-patient/
    JUST SAW THIS!!! Incredible & as I wipe tears from my cheeks I am humbled.
    John, you my friend, set the finest example of humanity, loyalty, perseverance & LOVE.
    Shawna is beautiful & your smiles brightened my day. As Dimi says in his wonderful Greeklish way,
    ....all gonna be ok!!

Hi K.,

I finally found some time to get back on here. You my friend are as sweet as they come. Thanks for the compliments :oops: . You made me cry and laugh at the same time. Those were some very special day's that was right after we got married "August 7th 2010". That was on our honeymoon and right before Shawna went downhill. We're working so hard to get back our lives. One day it will happen. :D Thanks for the love...

John and Shawna Hugs...
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    John, I just read the article!!! You never cease to amaze me. Such a great story and I'm sure a special experience for you. And like someone else said, it's very nice to put a face with a name as it does make it seem that much more personal. SEnding my love to you and Shawna.
    ~Jamie

Hi J.,

We should of put our pics on a long time ago. I guess we just weren't in a good place to do that though..
    Pj fans are good looking all alike. Have you seen the N.K.O.T.B. fan club lately.. :lol::lol: End of an era?
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    sickgirl wrote:
    Just wanted to pop in and send some love via internet :)

Thanks for stopping by sending good vibes to you our friend.

John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    You guys are my heroes. May today be a better day than yesterday.

Thank you :D:D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    The two of you are so lucky to have found the love you have, what an inspiration!
    Not taking it for granted is the key. +1

"And love,.... What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you"

Some day I hope to be so lucky...

Thinking of you and wishing you well.
    XO K.

Wow..Amazing
    I just popped in Parachutes. What an awesome song..Thanks for the love...

John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:

Yours friends...
    John and Shawna
    thats one of the greatest gift i ever got in my life..
    thank YOU..

Right back atcha D. +10,000 ;)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    John and Shawna...you guys are awesome!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Fahka wrote:
    I check here everyday for an update, John. Thinking you and your family, always <3

Good evening M.

Thank you for your support. I've been re-reading all of the posts everyday :D. I just haven't been able to get on due to all that's been going on. My mother has been really sick and she's been staying in a hospital on the other side of the United States from us. She has a disease called Addisons' disease. Her adrenaline glands quit working about 7 years ago.So basically whenever stress or emotions are to high her body can go into shut down temporarily. The episode before last was a very serious one which had everybody worried. I guess this one was much worse so they are keeping her in at least through tomorrow night for observation. Hopefully they can find out what may have caused things to get worse. It's hard living so far away from family. We miss her :(

John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    John and Shawna...you guys are awesome!

The feeling is totally mutual. :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Hi John and Shawna,
    I've been off-line recently so want to check in and say hello! I know things are not easy..sorry to hear about your mom. Letting you know I always think about you and hope things improve. Sammy is doing well and no one would know all he has been through just looking at him.
    Love and big hugs,
    Katy xxx
  • Options
    Katyz wrote:
    Hi John and Shawna,
    I've been off-line recently so want to check in and say hello! I know things are not easy..sorry to hear about your mom. Letting you know I always think about you and hope things improve. Sammy is doing well and no one would know all he has been through just looking at him.
    Love and big hugs,
    Katy xxx

AHHHH!! That is wonderful to hear. He's been it our thoughts and prayers for some time now. We're hanging in there. Thanks for the support and we hope all is well for you.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Thinking of you both this AM and after re-reading your last post I just listened to Love Boat Captain.

I know what the song is about but I think that you can feel the lyrics in your own life -- as you stated so clearly my friend -- love is clearly what holds things together.
    "Once you hold the hand of love,.. it's all surmountable."

I know it is month end and all of the challenges that can bring - please reach out if you need anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhfp_ZuLOag

PM to to sent shortly. We hope all is well with you B. and M. Thanks for thinking of us. Great link..
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Just popped in to send you some love from accross the sea.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Just popped in to send you some love from across the sea.

Good morning, Thanks for checking in. After I change out our flat tire that I found this morning it's going to be a great day... :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Good morning, Thanks for checking in. After I change out our flat tire that I found this morning it's going to be a great day... :D
    :wave: That's the spirit, John!!! Just wanted to say hi. Sending my best to the family.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:wave: That's the spirit, John!!! Just wanted to say hi. Sending my best to the family.

Thought I'd check in one more time before changing out that tire. ;) Hope you have a great day too. I do believe that there are Better Day's ahead. Shawna's been acting like a Michelin tire cheerleader this morning :lol: I feel pretty good about this... :D

Your Friends
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,727
    Was this what your sock look like after you tended to Shawna's leg?
    bloody-sock.jpg

Sorry, not sure if you are a big spots fan. 'The Bloody Sock' was quite a bit deal a few years back when Curt Schilling lead the Red Sox to a World Series win.

Sent you a PM with lots more but forgot to ask about your mother.

Hope that your mother is doing better - and hope that you have a great weekend!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Was this what your sock look like after you tended to Shawna's leg?
    bloody-sock.jpg

Sorry, not sure if you are a big spots fan. 'The Bloody Sock' was quite a bit deal a few years back when Curt Schilling lead the Red Sox to a World Series win.

Sent you a PM with lots more but forgot to ask about your mother.

Hope that your mother is doing better - and hope that you have a great weekend!

LOL's Yeah the Red Socks would be proud. :lol: I do remember the articles about that. My mother finally came home from the hospital today. My dad said that it is going to take her quite a while to bounce back from this one. She's at the age of 70 years old so at least with my Moms it takes her a while to recuperate. At least there's some good news to report. We appreciate you guy's and we hope that everybody has a great and productive week ahead.

Your friends,
    John and Shawna :D:D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Hi John & Shawna,
    I hope your week starts out well and you continue to move in a positive direction.
    Sorry to hear about your mom, I'm sure you wish you could be in 2 places at once.

Take care...
    Karen
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    much love...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Glad to hear your mom is back home.
    I hope you guys have a wonderful week.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,727
    Hi John & Shawna -- wanted to wish you both a 'Happy Anniversary!'

I hope that today finds you both feeling well enough to enjoy your special day!

Brett
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Hi John & Shawna,
    I hope your week starts out well and you continue to move in a positive direction.
    Sorry to hear about your mom, I'm sure you wish you could be in 2 places at once.

Take care...
    Karen

Hi Karen,

You bet I do..Fortunately, my cousin came from Idaho and is staying to take care of my mom for a week. She said she feels spoiled. Our week is turning out to be a good one. Shawna's been well enough to be pillowed up in our truck and go to work with me. :D . Thank you so much for your continued support. We're hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon here.

Your friends,
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    much love...

Thanks buddy..
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    Glad to hear your mom is back home.
    I hope you guys have a wonderful week.

Thanks for your compassion and we hope you have a great week as well.

Your friends,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Hi John & Shawna -- wanted to wish you both a 'Happy Anniversary!'

I hope that today finds you both feeling well enough to enjoy your special day!

Brett

All I have to say is you R O C K Brett...You know you were the only one we know that remembered. Not even our families so that really made us feel really gooooood. Thanks man..We're not sure exactly what day this month yours is but Happy Anniversary to you both. We hope that your day is as special as you guy's are to so many people (including us). :D We hope you can do something memorable even if it's just cuddling and having some alone time.

Your friends,
    John and Shawna :D:D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    I wish you and your family all the joy, happiness and love this world can offer!!

Cheers,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    barger395 wrote:
    I wish you and your family all the joy, happiness and love this world can offer!!

Cheers,
    Barger

Thank you so much and we wish the very very best to you.

Cheers right back atcha,
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    xo to John and Shawna :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”