• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Just checking in with you all..
    Let us know how things are going!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    :wave: I hope all is going well.
    yep..hope all ok!!checking..much love
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :wave:
    Hi guys, hope that the family is doing well. Sending much love to you all
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Would love to hear from you guys.
    Think of you every day.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Haven't been on for about a monthish (?).

Just checking how things are.
  • Options
    much love..hope all is ok!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Your family remains in our thoughts, wishing you a fantastic week!!
    :D
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking about you all. Hope you're doing well.
    Peace & Love,
    Jamie
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    John, Shawna & Kids -- we hope the time off the boards is a good thing for your family -- but know that you are all still in our thoughts!
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    John, Shawna & Kids -- we hope the time off the boards is a good thing for your family -- but know that you are all still in our thoughts!

+1
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    John & Shawna--I hope your absence from the boards means you are out and enjoying your wonderful life.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    i hope all goes well!!much love :)
  • Options
    Have a great week!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Checking in and hoping for good news
    A little concerned that its been so long since we've heard from you
    Hope all is great and you just don't have the time to come on cuz you have so many wonderful things to catch up on :D
    Love and Hugs
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    StillHere wrote:
    Checking in and hoping for good news
    A little concerned that its been so long since we've heard from you
    Hope all is great and you just don't have the time to come on cuz you have so many wonderful things to catch up on :D
    Love and Hugs
  • Options
    The world reminded me of you guys again this AM when I received an email from a client asking for our assistance with a New Store the chain is opening in Payson. Small world!

Hope you are all well!
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Your're on my mind... I hope all is well.
    I'm sure your boys are excited about Halloween.
    I hope they have lots of fun and collect lots of candy! :D
    Take care.
  • Options
    Good thought on the kids being excited for Halloween - I am sure that is the case! Hope that all is well - a hello from wet New Jersey! :D
  • Options
    Your're on my mind... I hope all is well.
    I'm sure your boys are excited about Halloween.
    I hope they have lots of fun and collect lots of candy! :D
    Take care.
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    Good evening everybody,

We've been thinking about you guy's everyday here. Our lives have taken a turn for the worse and it's taken quite a while to catch up on things. We almost lost our house....Works been very slow but is now starting to pick up a little. Hopefully within a week or two we'll be back online. I'm so sorry It's taken me this long to get back to you all. Shawna is doing a little bit better. Even though she has a year of recovery left her doctor allowed her to do a little bit of physical therapy for the next two weeks. She is really excited about it...

The kids are doing fine life as usual. I'm at the library with about five minutes left so what I'd really like to say is thank you so much for your continued support. It is so warming to know that are friends are still thinking of us. Much love to you and to yours. If things work out which hopefully they will we're going to see Eddie Vedder on the 4th of October. If somebody wouldn't mind sending us a link of where the pre-party might be we would really appreciate it. We hope to meet some of you.

All of our love and we'll be checking in tomorrow for a bit.
    John and Shawna
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    Wow, so happy to hear from you guys again! I've been thinking about you a lot and was starting to get concerned. And it's so great to hear that Shawna is doing better!! I really hope everything will work out with the Eddie Vedder show, you guys have sure earned it more than anyone! I'm sure things will keep on getting better work-wise as well, just keep your heads up! Love, hugs and happy Halloween! :D
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Good evening everybody,

We've been thinking about you guy's everyday here. Our lives have taken a turn for the worse and it's taken quite a while to catch up on things. We almost lost our house....Works been very slow but is now starting to pick up a little. Hopefully within a week or two we'll be back online. I'm so sorry It's taken me this long to get back to you all. Shawna is doing a little bit better. Even though she has a year of recovery left her doctor allowed her to do a little bit of physical therapy for the next two weeks. She is really excited about it...

The kids are doing fine life as usual. I'm at the library with about five minutes left so what I'd really like to say is thank you so much for your continued support. It is so warming to know that are friends are still thinking of us. Much love to you and to yours. If things work out which hopefully they will we're going to see Eddie Vedder on the 4th of October. If somebody wouldn't mind sending us a link of where the pre-party might be we would really appreciate it. We hope to meet some of you.

John and Shawna
    thanks for the update...i wish you the best...xo
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Good evening everybody,

John and Shawna

Glad to hear that things are going better for Shawna and that the kids are good -- hopefully they are ready for some fun today!
    Sorry to hear that things are rough on the work front, please let me know if you need some help.
    So sorry I wont be at the Ed show to meet you, makes me think of Long Beach a few years back and that you were behind us in line and recognized that later on seeing some pics of Malissa & I. Take a few pics of you guys enjoying yourselves and send them to us to make us jealous!
    Good to hear from you again John, be well and best wishes to you all!
    Brett
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Good evening everybody,

John and Shawna

Glad to hear that things are going better for Shawna and that the kids are good -- hopefully they are ready for some fun today!
    Sorry to hear that things are rough on the work front, please let me know if you need some help.
    So sorry I wont be at the Ed show to meet you, makes me think of Long Beach a few years back and that you were behind us in line and recognized that later on seeing some pics of Malissa & I. Take a few pics of you guys enjoying yourselves and send them to us to make us jealous!
    Good to hear from you again John, be well and best wishes to you all!
    Brett

Happy Halloween everybody,

Thank you so much for checking in again with us. We are so thankful to have such loving and caring people still on our side. Today has been a great day for us. Shawna had her second appointment for physical therapy. It went very well. She still has a year of recovery to go but is thankful for the light excercises she is allowed to do at this point. We miss you guy's and gals so much. There's not a day that goes by in which you are not thought of. You've been a huge part of our rock here. The strength that has come from this Jamily is truly amazing. We'll look forward to talking to you soon. Take care peeps.

Your humbled friends,
    John and Shawna Pauley
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    :D So happy to hear from you!!
    Been checking every day & was so excited to see your name!!
    Really hope you do get to see Ed, was hoping for the same for us but the closest show was Memphis & its a twelve hour drive. Three days minimum, just can't swing it right now. But, take pics & soak it all in so you can tell us all about it.
    Was getting pretty worried as well & can't wait to catch up completely.
    Love & hugs
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Very happy to read your post. :D Have a great time at EV's show!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I just want to scream...Hello!
    Hope you had a good week and have another good one coming up
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Good afternoon peeps,

What a fantastic solo show by the most amazing front man in rock music. His voice was so crisp and clear. His energy seemed to flow right into the audience. He had some friends in the audience including Shawna and I 8-).Being the second state on his tour he really delivered. Their was a friend of his that was in the movie "Into the Wild". He was that big, burly, long haired hippie river dude that which if you saw the movie you would definitely remember that character :lol: . Lots of laughs he was invited on stage from "Off of the Colorado river". Welcomed with an opened log fire on stage to warm him up from the Arizona winter weather cold. with a starry night background, a chair and a lot of warmth from Eddie. He really knows how to treat his good friends ;) . A few songs serenaded his buddy and really made the crowd feel at home.

The show was absolutely fantastic with all of our favorites even the song "Falling slowly " which made my wife cry and eventually due to the moment myself followed in a musical emotional bliss. Mingled with a lady named Paula who was so touched by the concert. Losing her mother not that long ago the songs really seemed to touch her in such a healing way. She by the way recommended a movie called "Once" which had Glen Hansard/Eddie's music in the movie.Plus Glen we heard had a role in the movie as well. We all laughed, sang, teared of joy and rocked harder than in previous solo shows.

The Ten Club really took care of us. Meaning at the last minute we asked if there were any ADA seating left since my wife was in a wheel chair. Within minutes a set of ADA tickets appeared with better seating than we had before. They are such amazing and dedicated people. Thank you Ten Club ladies and gents. for taking care of my wife and I.

Again, great people at the show we are just saddened that we were unable to attend the pr-party due to pain issues. It was a very special night..

All of our best,
    John and Shawna :D:D
    Post edited by paysonites on
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 499
    I'm a little late to the party but my thoughts are with family, John and Shawna! Have a great Thanksgiving!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton